Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is ever a WWE vs TNA pay per view then how would you realistically book it?

And the main event should be a Triple-Threat Match, the WWE Champion vs. the World Heavyweight Champion vs. the TNA World Heavyweight Champion

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Maybe Aries v. Punk, Daniel Bryan v. Styles? And a gauntlet table match where The Shield triple-powerbombs all the jobbers from Aces & Eights through a procession of tables? :p

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I wouldn't, because TNA isn't even close to being on WWE's level and most fans wouldn't have any idea what TNA is or who the TNA originals like AJ Styles were.

But if I did, it would be mostly WWE guys squashing TNA guys.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
I would love it there is so many guys in TNA that are true maineventers. Like Roode, Joe, Magnus, Aries, Angle, Bully, AJ, etc. They are whats good for business :HHH2
Bully vs Daniel
and
Aries vs Orton
or
Bully vs Orton
and
Aries vs Bryan

Joe (as a face) vs Antonio Cesaro

CM Punk vs Magnus

Joeseph Park vs Dean Amberose
or
Joeseph Park vs The Shield

Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky vs Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella

May not be top not but those are what I would want to see.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
John Cena squashes the entire TNA roster in a gauntlet match except for AJ Styles in the Kick-off show match on the WWE App. The rest of the show is WWE talent exclusive. Then in the main event, Cena/Styles have a legit match, I'd book Cena to make AJ tap after a lengthy back and forth contest.

·
Registered
25,749 Posts
WWE vs. TNA? Okay fuck it i'll play along:
------------------------
Undertaker vs. Sting

Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan

Bully Ray vs. John Cena

AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

Jeff Jarrett vs Cody Rhodes

Mickie James (although she just left TNA) vs. AJ Lee

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
i'd put all the TNA geeks on the youtube free preshow in some battle royal. winner gets to challenge the Diva Champion. might even make the battle royal a reverse one for old times sake.

edit: oh and Punk vs. Joe which :no: @ it not being mentioned by the actual serious posters.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.