Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Version 1.0

9K views 177 replies 18 participants last post by  Old Skool 
#1 ·
I am looking for some one to work with on a show. i am willing to do Sd! and i am looking for someone to do Raw

#10 ·
i'm willing to write ppv's for you two.

#11 ·
Kermack's SD has sent the following:
JBL and Orlando Jordan to Raw

Yankeesman77's Raw has sent the following:
Chris Benoit and Steven Richards to SD.

Deal is official.

Oh and Old Skool I would be more than willing to write Kermack's and my ppv for us. Unless Kermack says otherwise.

P.s I will be doing my first episode of Raw version 1.0 on the monday after Unforgiven which the date is 9/13

#17 ·
excuse me newbie I wouldnt be talking like that to me. I have a partner who is committed to doing what he sasy instead of a punk ass little bitch like you yourself. If I remember correctly you only wrote one show. memo to self never to talk to newbies like shemale big girl anymore. bye bye transvestite. Oh and I plan on creating a big storyline for my Raw ppv. now move out of the way newbie the men have some business to take care of.

Oh and by the way bigboy2 if you wana some real writing go to btb matches thread and check out my latest match Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. HHH in a tripple threat latter match for the World Heavywweight title. then you might wana rethink what you said about me earlier ok bitch.

#21 ·
rage can you please stop this nonsense and stop bigboy2 from talking to me. because its 2:30 in the morning and I am not in the mood for this bullshit between me and bigboy 2 so if you can just tell him to never talk to me again or else he gets band or suspended or anything to that matter. If you do thank you very much.

#23 ·
Why do you need to create a rant in BTB? BTB doesn't need shit like this, both of you should just stop. Continue this in the rant forum, don't do it here.

PS: I'll be reading the shows, guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.