Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first btb, go easy on me as I am new and have only read about 5 stories. I hope to get better as i go along so give me some suggestions as I go along! I will post some info just now, and In about 1hr and a half I shall have the Draft Lottery, here are the Rosters.

RAW Roster

Antonio
Batista
Candice
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy Hemme
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rikishi
Robert Conway
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Goldberg
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Joey Mercury
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Joy Giovanni
Kenzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle
Lauren Jones
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tazz
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker

WWE NEWS!!
The rumours of Lita and Torrie being new GM's are not true! WWE have confirmed that Theodore Long is still gm of Smackdown Gm and Eric Bishoff is still of RAW!

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion over the GM thing, I have changed this due to comments posted, apoligies again!

PPVS Of The Year
January:New Year's Revolution (RAW)
Royal Rumble: Both
February: No Way Out (Smackdown)
March: Wrestlemania (Both)
April: Backlash (RAW)
May: Judgement Day (Smackdown)
June: Vengeance (RAW)
July: Great American Bash (Smackdown)
August: Bad Blood (RAW)
Summerslam (Both)
September: Unforgiven (Smackdown)
October: No Mercy (RAW)
November: Survivor Series (Both)
December: Christman Day (Smackdown) (MADE UP PPV)
Armageddon (RAW)

The PPV schedule could change!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

RAW Monday 13th June Live In Madison Square Gardens, New York City.

Pyro goes off as Vince McMahon walks onto the stage

Vince: Welcome to Live Monday Night Raw!

The crowd goes wild!

Vince: This evening we will see the 5 Draft Lottery picks from RAW and Smackdown, the picks from RAW will be chosen by GM Eric Bishoff and Smackdown picks shall be chosen by GM Theodore Long.

Eric Bishoff's music plays on the PA System as she walks onto the stage.

Eric: And now let me say. Welcome to RAW! I have a great evening scheduled with two matches and 5 draft lottery picks.

Teddy Long's music plays on the PA System as Teddy appears on the stage

Teddy Long: I also have 2 matches planned and 5 draft lottery picks!

Crowd screams.

Vince: Now may I say. Let The Draft Lottery Begin! Eric, you may make your first pick!

Eric: Okay, for my first pick this evening I choose: Rey Mysterio!!

JR: Wow! The master of the 619 on Raw! I wonder who Theodore Long shall pick!

Teddy: Well my first draft lottery pick is: Kane!

Vince: Well some great picks there! We'll see some more picks soon! But now its a commercial break followed by Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero in an I Quit match!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

MATCH 1: Rey Mysterio Vs Eddie Guerrero I Quit Match!
Match starts with Rey kicking and punching Eddie before Eddie smacks Rey on the face. Eddie then jumps out the ring and picks up a steel chair, he runs in and tries to hit Rey with it, but Rey grabs it from him and starts hitting him with it, he then drops it and does the 619 on Eddie, he then puts the mic to Eddie's face but he does not say I Quit! Eddie then grabs the mic from Rey and shoves it at Rey's face. He then punches him and tries to do his finisher but Rey kneed him! Then Rey smacks Eddie on the face and picks up the steel chair, he hits him then, puts it down, he then gets to turnbuckle and jumps onto Eddie, he then kicks Eddie and puts the mic in his face but still he doesn't say I Quit, then Eddie starts to dominate giving lots of kicks and punches.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shows video of what happened during break, Rey was kicked and punched, then Eddie got the Frog Splash, but Rey didn't say I quit. Then Rey started to dominate again, kicking and punching Eddie before going for the 619. And succedding, then put the mic at Eddie's face but he didn't say I quit. Then Rey jumped out the ring and Eddie followed, Rey kicked Eddie down, then picked up a pipe, and hit Eddie on the head, blood was now gushing from Eddie's head, then he picked up a steel chair and hit it at Eddie contineously! Then he got a table out and set it up. He kicked Eddie, over the top and he fell on the Table, then Rey got onto the table and jumped onto Eddie, then the table broke, Eddie's spine actually broke. Eddie screamed I QUIT, then an ambulance and medical team came running down, and put Eddie into the ambulance, but Rey continued to hit him until the ref pulled him back

Winner: Rey Mysterio In 20:05

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shows clips of Eddies spine breaking

King: Now that gotta hurt!

JR: I agree but I think he deserved it, look at the pain Rey suffered before this. Im quite glad of this and that Rey is now on RAW! Now the 2nd draft lottery picks for Smackdown and Raw!

Eric: For my second pick I choose John Cena!

Teddy: well playa I choose 10 time World Heavyweight Champ Triple H!

Eric: No! For My 3rd Pick I choose The Big Show!

Teddy: Well playa for my 3rd Pick I choose Chris Jericho

JR: Big Show and The Champ John Cena on RAW! Thats great, sad to see Triple H and Jericho leave though!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Promo plays of Batista holding the Heavyweight Championship belt, it shows a video of Batista, doing the batista bomb at HHH and some more clips from most the matches Batista beat HHH at! Then text appears: Triple H Vs Batista III Let the animal be unleashed... AGAIN in a hell in a cell match. Then the video fades, and we go back live with JR and King!

JR: We are back live here at Madison Square Gardens, we have another 5 matches and 4 draft lottery picks! Now its time for John Cena Vs JBL for the WWE TItle, and remember, these matches were scheduled before the draft lottery, so if John wins the title would stay at RAW!

Match 2: WWE Title Match: Champion John Cena Vs John Bradshow Layfield
JBL's limo drives into the arena. He get's out with a mic, John Cena secretly, holding onto the car from the bottom.

JBL: Tonight JBL, prepare to fight through hell!! So come on out asshole!
John Cena sneaks round the car with a steel chair, then hits JBL on the back then starts continuosly hitting him, till the cabinet come and start kicking John Cena, shortly followed by JBL himself, then Chris Jericho runs from behind JBL and starts hitting him with a steel chair, then he drops the chair and then starts kicking and punching the cabinet. Then the bell rings and the ref pushes the 2 competiters into the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Finish: John Cena does the FU to JBL after JBL dominating, 1.............2................... Kick out by JBL, JBL quickly picks up John Cena after punching him, then he throws him onto the ground. 1....................2...................3!!

Match Info: No Bell to begin match

And Here is your winner and new WWE Champion John Bradshow Layfield!!

John Cena runs up to JBL, kiss my ass! The match never officially started so, Im afraid you dont win! Isn't that right Lilian Garcia?

There has been a wrong desicision, I have just spoke with Eric Bishoff and Theodore Long, so there now must be a rematch!!

OFFICIAL MATCH FINISH!
JBL kicks John Cena, but then John Cena manages to get the FU! He goes for the pin
1...................2..................3!!

Here is your winner and still WWE Champion John Cena!! And the title stays on RAW!!

John Cena: This is to the Chaing Gang! JBL is officially an ASSHOLE! He said I QUIT, he lost at Wrestlemania 21 to yours truly, and he tries again HERE! And guess what he fails!

John runs into the crowd to celebrate, you can see JBL's face screwed up, he then runs to the ref and starts punching him, till he is taken away by Police, he has been banned for 3 weeks on Smackdown, his only hope is to get Drafted to RAW!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A replay of what just happened is shown

JR: Oh my god! What a match! John Cena takes the WWE Title to RAW!!

King: Yep! two more matches left! Both RAW desicisions but we don't know, it could be a SD vs RAW match planned!

Promo appears of Triple H doing the pedigree to lots of people, then text appears: Triple H Vs Batista III Tonight Triple H will finally Pedigree Batista to win the match!!

JR: And Now, the 4th Draft Lottery pick for RAW and Smackdown!

Eric: My 4th pick shall be... KURT ANGLE!

Teddy: My 4th pick shall be: Randy Orton!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King: Wow! Some great picks there! Kurt Angle on RAW!!

Match 4: Stone Cold Vs The Rock In The Parking Lot

The match begins Stone Cold beating the hell out of Rock before the Rock throws Stone Cold onto JBL's limo which is parked in the carpark. He then gets on too and throws Stone Cold through the windscreen! Rock jumps into the car and rips off the Steering Wheeland hits Rocks head.

Match Finish, After Stone Cold starts to dominate again, Rock hits him and F5's him into a car. 1..................2...............3...............4..............5...........6..........7................8..................9................10

The Rock wins and immediatly starts punching Austin, then suddenly Rock does a STONE COLD STUNNER to Austin! Then The Rock walks away

JR: Austin has just been hit by his own finisher!!

A replay video shows the key moments of the match!

And heres your winner, The Rock!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JR: Wow what a match!! Up next we've got Triple H Vs Batista III in a Hell In A Cell match

King: Yeah! Can't wait! Will Triple H finally beat Batista in the match he knows best!

Screen fades then we see Mr. McMahon in Eric Bishoff's office.

Eric: I want the next match changed from a Hell In A Cell match to a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match with wire cutters hidden below the ring!

Vince: Hmm.... This is a pretty good idea, I think I might change the match! Infact I will! Wait till we see HHH's face when he see's the barbed wire at the top of the cage!

JR: Did you hear that King?? A Barbed Wire Steel Cage match next! Let's see HHH's face now!

HHH's music plays as HHH walks down to the ring.

HHH: What the **** is this! I signed a damn contract for a Hell In A Cell match. Asshole Vince!!

HHH walks down to the cage as Batista's music plays. Batista walks down and enters the cage, after already hearing it was A Barbed Wire Steel Cage match!

Match 4: WWE World Heavyweight Title Match CHAMPION Batista vs HHH
HHH kicks Batista, then goes for the pedigree already but fails, he then kicks Batista again, then punches him then he lifts him up and throws him against the cage, blood is over Batista already. HHH goes under the ring and finds the wire cutters, he then starts to climb the cage but Batista kicks the cage and HHH falls down, then Batista quickly picks up HHH and throws him at the cage, the cage crashes down to the groundit was hit so hard. but HHH is still holding on to the cage, and doesnt know that all he has to do is walk off it and put both feet on the ground. So Batista goes for a Batista bomb and successfully does so! Thankfully for Batista he doesnt knock Batista onto the ground. HHH trips Batista up and then gets up. He quickly pedigrees Batista successfully then walks onto the ground! Triple H has won the match!

Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H in 5:07!

Commercial Break.

JR: What a quick match! Very quick for a Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match!

King: We've still got another 40 minutes left of the show. Whats gonna happen??

Screen goes to Vince McMahon's office. Both GMs and Vince are sitting down.

Eric: Well Mr.McMahon whats gonna happen for the last 40 minutes?

Vince: Well the last 2 draft lottery picks followed by a 20 man elimination match! all 10 drafts shall be included including 10 more 5 from Raw 5 from Smackdown, its all down to you 2! So make your draft lottery picks

Eric: For my last selection I choose JBL!

Teddy: Okay playa for my last pick I choose Captain Charisma himself Christian!

JR: Wow! Some news and two superstars move! JBL for Raw!! That means he is now eligable for tonights match and his ban is lifted since he has been moved to RAW! And Christian himself, that must mean Tomko has gone aswell, but he cant play in the Elimination Match, can he King???

King: I don't think so! Well lets find out the other 10 wrestlers in the match!

Eric: Okay then my 5 picks for the Match are: Batista, The Rock, Stone Cold, Rikishi and Chris Benoit.

Teddy: Right playa! I choose Undertaker, Orlando Jordan, Heidenriech, Charlie Haas and Goldberg

Wow, that must mean all of them, Rey Mysterio, Kane, John Cena, Triple H, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle , Randy Orton JBL and Christian!! Wow! That is up right after this commercial break!

MAIN EVENT Match 5: 20 Man Elimination Match

The match begins with Batista vs Randy Orton.
Randy Orton punchs the rather injured Batista, but Batista fights back and does the Batista Bomb to him, then he does a clotheshanger to him and then he Irish Whips Randy Orton out
RANDY ORTON 1ST ELIMINATED
Kane then enters the ring, he runs down to Batista and knocks him down, he then picks him up and gives him a few chops before throwing him out of the ring!!
BATISTA 2ND ELIMINATED
5 men then enter Big Show, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Undertaker and Goldberg. Quickly the Big Show runs up to the Deadman and throws him to the ground while Goldberg is dominating with Kane, Kurt Angle and HHH he quickly gives all 3 a clothes hanger from hell and knocks them all out!
KANE 3RD ELIMINATED
KURT ANGLE 3RD ELIMINATED
TRIPLE H 4TH ELIMINATED
Another 5 men enter the ring Rey Mysterio, JBL, Christian, Orlando Jordan and John Cena. John Cena quickly FU's Orlando Jordan over the top rope and eliminates him
ORLANDO JORDAN 5TH ELIMINATED
Rey Mysterio then interfere's with Undertaker and Big Show's little fight and 619's the Big Show! he then Irish Whips him out of the ring, but he holds on, then Rey Mysterio starts to choke the Big Show, the Undertaker helps, then both Big Show and Rey Mysterio lift up Undertaker and throw him to the ground.
UNDERTAKER 6TH ELIMINATED
Then when Big Show isnt looking Rey Mysterio punches Big Show off the ropes and to the ground
BIG SHOW 7TH ELIMINATED
then Rey Mysterio runs over to John Cena and Christian, Rey and John decide to double team Christian they successfully do so and tip Christian over the ropes and onto the ground
CHRISTIAN 8TH ELIMINATED
JBL then goes for John Cena but John does the FU to JBL over the ropes
JBL 9TH ELIMINATED

COMMERCIAL BREAK

4 more men enter the ring The Rock, Steve Austin, Rikishi and Charlie Haas
Rey Mysterio and John Cena continue to double team, they stop both Rikishi and Charlie Haas in their tracks!
RIKISHI 10TH ELIMINATED
CHARLIE HAAS 11TH ELIMINATED
Steve Austin punches Rock and and does a Stone Cold Stunner on him, then he German Suplex's him twice before Irish Whipping him over the top ropes
THE ROCK 12TH ELIMINATED
Then Rey and John run up to Austin and Rey punches Austin, then John Cena FU's Steve over the top ropes
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN 13TH ELIMINATED
The remaining few enter Chris Benoit, Kane, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and Heidenreich. Quickly Rey Mysterio goes for Kane, He successfully does the 619 to him then Irish Whips him out of the match!
KANE 14TH ELIMINATED
John Cena then runs for Heidenreich and FU's him over the top rope!!
HEIDENREICH 15TH ELIMINATED
Chris Jericho then does the Walls of Jericho on Randy Orton, he then Irish Whips him over the ropes to the ground
RANDY ORTON 16TH ELIMINATED
Then John Cena runes up to Benoit and punches him, and then Picks him up and F5's him out of the ring
CHRIS BENOIT 17TH ELIMINATED
Rey Mysterio runs up to Chris Jericho and does the 619 to him and after wards ,manages to lift him and throw him out of the ring!!
CHRIS JERICHO 18TH ELIMINATED
It is now just Rey Mysterio vs John Cena! John Cena punches Mysterio then Irish Whips him over the ropes but Rey holds on, then jumps over the ropes back into the ring. He then punches John Cena, and F5s him to the floor (INSIDE RING) then he lifts him and they exchange some chops, after that Rey Irish whips John over the ropes
JOHN CENA 19TH ELIMINATED
Rey Mysterio has won the match!
Winner: Rey Mysterio

JR: Wow, King what a match! Thats it for RAW this week, we'll be back next week!! Dont miss it

Then the copyright things appear at the right corner the screen fades with Rey holding both hands up and shouting 619! And the WWE sign appears as RAW goes off air

·
Banned
354 Posts
Whatever you do... DONT DONT DONT ever post half a show or a little piece of it. Always finish it before you post it. Its a rule at WEforums.com.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Smackdown Live 16th June 2005

A video of Monday's draft lottery is show. Then all the pyro goes off

Cole: Welcome to Smackdown LIVE on UPN!Im Michael Cole with Tazz at ringside!

Tazz: Its gonna be one hell of a night tonight! No DQ match Triple H Vs Undertaker just one match on tonight!! Now here's GM Teddy Long with a huge announcement!

Teddy walks down to the ring as his music plays

Teddy: Holla Holla!! Now that the World Heavyweight Championship is here on Smackdown and the WWE Title has gone to RAW tonight we shall have a triple threat match for the title! Triple H vs Undertaker vs Kane! But first tonight we shall have a tag team title match Tag Team Champs MNM vs The Bashams!! Followed by Goldberg vs Randy Orton also Chris Jericho vs the injured Eddie Guererro, and another tag team title match! The winners of the first tag team match Vs The Dudleyz and a newly signed superstar which I cannot name vs Heidenreich. All shall be No DQ matches!

Teddy's music plays as he walks out!

Cole: Thats one hell of an announcement! I wonder who the signing is?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 1: Tag Team Titles On The Line Champions MNM vs The Bashams
The match starts with Doug Basham vs Johnny Nitro. Nitro punches Doug and then chokeslams him, he then tags Joey Mathews and they do a really cool double team, knocking Doug off the top rope! then Joey kicks Dougs face then lifts him up and then they exchange chops, after that Doug smacks Joey's face and then tags Danny Basham, they do a double team which ends up Irish Whipping Joey over the top ropes out of the ring. Danny throws Joey back into the ring. Then Danny jumps onto Joeys stomach, he then goes for the pin. 1.......................2........................... then Joey kicks out and smacks Danny's face, then Joey runs up and tags Nitro! They do another double team which involves Melina kicking Danny on the face, then Nitro goes for the pin. 1...........................2.and then Danny kicks out and then he gets up and does a German Suplex 5 times to Nitro, then tags Doug and do a cool double team move to Nitro, then Doug goes for the pin. 1.........................2........ then Nitro kicks out and punches Doug. He then runs and taps Joey, they do another double team and then Melina runs in and starts slapping Doug. Then Joey goes for a pin 1.......................2..................and a kick out by Doug. Doug smacks Joey's face then does a German Suplex then goes for the pin. 1.........................2......................3!
The Bashams have won the tag team titles! But sore losers MNM all run in with steel chairs and start wacking both of the Bashams. It looks as though they might not be fit for their 2nd tag team match!

Winners: The Bashams in 10:05

Cole: They didnt deserve that brutal after-match beating! MNM are sore losers!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A video is shown of the brutal beating MNM gave the Bashams

Tazz: Welcome back to Smackdown, what a brutal beating there after MNM lost to the Bashams, we've just had word that the Bashams WILL have to wrestle against The Dudleyz in order to keep their titles TONIGHT!

The screen goes to Theodore's Long office when the Basham's walk in, badly bruised

Bashams: Why are you letting our match go ahead tonight? Did you see what happened to us after our match? We were badly beaten and after tonights match We want a non title match against MNM!!

Teddy: Sorry playas but if you don't fight the titles go to Dudleyz! And I saw the beating but that match will not stand! You can get a handicap match against one of them.

Doug: Well if thats how its gonna be I want Melina! That bitch!

Danny: I want her too!

Teddy: Okay playa's its settled next week it will be the Basham's v Melina

The Basham's walk rather angrily out as the screen goes to MNM sitting watching this on a widescreen TV

Melina: Im not fighting in that match!

Joey and Nitro: Dont worry, we'll be at ringside to make sure you dont get hurt!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 2: Goldberg vs Randy Orton
The match begins with Goldberg punching and kicking Orton, then Orton lifts up Goldberg and throws him to the ground, then he does the RKO to him and goes for the pin 1........................2................. kick out by Goldberg. Goldberg gets up and German Suplex's Randy Orton 5 times then goes for his finisher Jackhammer. He is successful and then goes for the pin 1........................2...... and Orton kicks out. Goldberg then lifts up Orton and throws him to the ground. Goldberg then jumps out of the ring and looks under the apon for a weapon, he finds a steel chair and brings it into the ring, but then Orton steals the chair and starts hitting Goldberg, he then goes for the pin 1.......................2....... and Goldberg kicks out again, then Randy Orton starts to hit Goldberg again before Golberg grabs the chair and hits Randy Orton 10 times, they both have blood absolutely everywhere, then Goldberg goes for the pin. 1.....................2........... and a kick out by Orton, then Goldberg does the Jackhammer to Orton then goes for the pin 1.............2........ and a kick out by Orton. Orton gets up and does the German Suplex to Goldberg, then he gets out of the ring and checks under the apron, he finds a sledgehammer. He gets back into the ring and hits Goldberg with a sledgehammer, then he goes for the RKO and then a pin 1...............2...........................3!
And Orton wins on his debut on Smackdown!!

Winner: Randy Orton in 19:05

Tazz: What a great win for Randy Orton on his first Smackdown match!

Cole: Yeah but in a few minutes we'll have Chris Benoit vs injured Eddie Guererro!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo shows for Vengeance saying that the WWE Title would be on the line John Cena Vs ??? find out on Monday Night Raw.

It goes back to Smackdown arena where another match is about to get underway.

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Eddie Guererro
The match gets underway with Chris Benoit dominating, he then does the crossface and goes out of the ring and under the apron finds a steelchair. He runs in and hits Eddie and then goes for the pin 1..................2..........................3 The injured Eddie is already out of the match!!

Winner: Chris Jericho: In 0:25!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz: Well that was a quick match! I think record time on the WWE forgetting the early WWF years!

Cole: Yeah! Next up its The Bashams vs The Dudleyz in the second tag team title match of the night! Will the Bashams be able to put up a fight? Find out soon!

Screen fades as a video telling people not to try wrestling at home.

The screen goes to Theodore Long's Office where MNM are complaining

Melina: Im not fighting next week!

Teddy: Sorry playa but you gotta play or I'll fire all 3 of you forever from the WWE and firstly noone is allowedto be at ringside with you Melina!

MNM: What?

Teddy: Now leave my office please!

Screen fades back to the ring.

Cole: Wow! No one allowed at ringside with Melina! You gotta admit they dragged themselves into this, and the only thing that could make it even worse was if the Bashams won again tonight! Yeah, well we'll find out next!

Teddy's music plays as he walks down to the Arena.

Teddy: Holla Holla! You all know why Im here Dont you? Because I am here to announce the latest edition to Smackdown. Yes its CM Punk! And he's here now!

Cm Punk enters and the crowd goes wild!

CM Punk: Yes! Im here to brighten up Thursday nights on Smackdown! Now I dont want Smackdown to turn into one of them talk shows so lets get another match started! Come on down then Heidenreich!

Match 4: CM Punk vs Heidenreich
The match starts with Heidenreich doing well with his friend at ringside! He then punches him then does the shoulder breaker. He goes for the pin 1.. and a kick out by CM Punk, then Heidenreich lifts CM Punk and throws him to the ground, Heidenreich's friend throws in a steel chair, he picks it up and starts hittinh CM Punk with it. Then CM Punk smacks Heidenreich and picks up the chair and starts hitting Heidenreich till blood is almost everywhere! Then CM Punk does his finisher and goes for the pin 1..........................2............ kick out by Heidenreich, then Heidenreich goes for the shoulder breaker and is successful, he then goes for the pin. 1...................2.........................3!
Heidenreich has won! Then CM Punk picks up the steel chair and starts hitting Heidenreich and his friend cowardly runs away

Winner: Heidenreich

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: A Good match with a bad ending. Not the greatest Smackdown debut for CM Punk! Next up its Carlito's Cabana! He's got Triple H and on the cabana!

Carlito's Cabana
Carlito: Wlecome to the cabana, we've got new Smackdown superstar Triple H on the Cabana!

Time to play the game erupts into the arena!
Triple H walks down.

Carlito: Welcome to the cabana. You've just joined the Smackdown roster and for a guy like you thats not cool!

Triple H: Ill tell you whats not ****ing cool, you're ****ing ass! I hate this cabana, and this was my plan tonight, No chit chat! Get the job done!

Triple H runs up to Carlito, gives him a low blow and does the pedigree to him then gets out a steel chair and starts hitting Carlito. Then The Game's music plays as he walks out

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz: That was a short Cabana show! Next up its the Dudleyz vs Bashams for tag team title.

Match 5: Tag Team Titles Match: The Bashams Vs The Dudleys
The match starts Danny vs D-Von, Danny is very injured but is fighting well, he quickly does a finisher then punches D-Von, he then tags Doug and does a great double team and goes for the pin 1..............................2.......... kick out by D-Von and then Danny throws in a steel chair which Doug picks up and starts hitting DVon he then goes for the pin 1.................2.........................3!!!

The Bashams have won the match! They remain tag team champs, then MNM and The Dudleyz run out with different weapons and start hitting the Bashams, they are left lying on the floor as the screen fades to a break

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The screen comes back while all 5 of the superstars are still hitting the Bashams. Then Teddy Long comes out and bans the Dudleyz and MNM have been told that next week after Melina Vs The Bashams after the match if they have a weapon in their hands they will be fired from the WWE!

Tazz: Its come to the final match of the night! Main Event Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Belt! Lets get started

Match 6: MAIN EVENT Triple Threat Match for WHC Triple H Vs Undertaker Vs Kane
The match starts with Undertaker hitting both of the others every time they get up, Eric Bishoff managed to sneak in and try to help Kane by throwing in weapons but Undertaker got them all and hut both of them down with it! then he hit Kane with a steel chair then Triple H and went to pin HHH 1................2... kick outby HHH, then Kane came from behind and lifted up the deadman, he then threw him onto the floor, after that HHH gave Kane a low blow and went for the pedigree, he was successful, he then went for the pin 1.................2.... and Undertaker kicked HHH and lifted him up and threw him to the ground. He then threw Kane and went to pin HHH 1.................2................3!!! Undertaker is the new World Heavyweight Champion!!! He then lifts up a steel chair and runs to Eric Bishoff he then starts hittinhg him then Undertaker walks away as the screen fades all 3 of them lie with blood all over them.

Winner - Undertaker at 59:08

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Slighty unrealistic with a main title change or raw and on smackdown. Also, there has only be two i quit matches ever, so having one on raw is slightly unrealistic. However, if you stick with this you will improve.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, the I Quit match was just start things off, as you can see the first show of RAW was more like a PPV but I'll improve, as I said its my first btb.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
NEVER USE LimeGreen font! EVER! Its a bastard to try and read, NEVER USE IT!

Now onto your BTb, which is very unrealistic with an IQuit match on RAW, title changes then changing back nah i dunno, also watch your grammar, i saw some mistakes there. Not a bad effort, but can improve ALOT! NO Lime TEXT! 4/10

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay thx for comments, I shall just make it simple with all RAW superstars and ring announcers red (Including GMs) and all Gm's superstars and ring announcers on Smackdown Blue! I should have the next RAW up soon but next I shall post the full results of Draft Lottery

Rosters After The Draft

RAW Roster
Antonio
Batista
Big Show
Candice
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
Christy Hemme
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Ivory
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Rikishi
Robert Conway
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

Draft Lottery Picks For RAW: Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Big Show, Kurt Angle and JBL

Smackdown Roster
Akio
Al Snow
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Christian
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Goldberg
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Joy Giovanni
Kane
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tazz
Triple H
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker

Smackdown Drafts: Kane, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and Christian

·
Registered
460 Posts
Your shows where good, but don't rely on making them in PPV quality shows by having to many gimmick matches, but i understand where you were coming from. Other than that they were good shows, i look forward to reading future shows.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theblueman said:
Your shows where good, but don't rely on making them in PPV quality shows by having to many gimmick matches, but i understand where you were coming from. Other than that they were good shows, i look forward to reading future shows.
Thanks mate for your comments!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Monday Night Raw! Live 20th June

Pyro blasts off and the crowds screams!

JR: Welcome to Monday Night RAW! Im Jim Ross with Jerry "The King" Lawler at ringside! What a show we've got for you tonight, eh King?

King: Definetly! All Vengeance matches shall be decided! Eric Bishoff will come down to the ring any time now and announce tonights and Vengeance's matches!

Eric Bishoff's music plays as he walks down to the ring.

Eric: Cut the music! Welcome to Monday Night RAW! Tonight we've got an elimination match to determine who shall play John Cena in a Steel Cage Match at Vengeance on Sunday! The wrestlers in this match are JBL, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Rikishi, Steve Austin, Big Show, Batista and Kurt Angle! We've also got World Tag Team action! The Hurricane and Rosey Vs Muhammad Hassan And Daivari! Also Kurt Angle Invitational, Jerry King Lawler vs Jim Ross!!!!

JR: What the hell King! Im playing you tonight!

King: Holy Shit!

Eric: Yes also Non Title Womens Lita vs Trish NO DQ!!!! and also John Cena vs Winner of Tournament NON Title match!! So lets get this show right on the road to glory!! After this commercial break the tournament shall begin!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Promo of Vengeance is shown, telling us the matches World Tag Team Title Match Hurricane And Rosey or Hassan and Daivari vs Smackdown Tag Team Champs The Bashams!! WWE Title is on the line in Steel Cage Match! Intercontinental Championship Orlando Jordan vs last eliminated in tonights tournament. Also womens title Trish vs Stacy Keibler. More to be announced tonight. Then the screen goes back to the arena.

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, tonight I Jim Ross shall fight King!!

King: Yeah but now lets get the WWE Title tournament started!!

Match 1: No.1 Contender 10 Man Elimination Tournament
Match starts with Rikishi vs Kurt Angle, Angle punches Rikishi then kicks Rikishi, throws him to the ground and gets the anckle lock locked in!! He holds for 10 seconds then lets go, he then punches Rikishi and Irish whips him over the top ropes, but he holds on and gets back into the ring and smacks Angles face he then irish whips Angle over the ropes and Angle is out of the tournament!
KURT ANGLE 1ST ELIMINATED
3 men enter the ring Steve Austin, The Rock and Rey Mysterio. Austin runs up to Mysterio and throws him over the ropes but somehow Mysterio holds on and gets back into the ring, he comes from behind Austin and Irish whips him over the top ropes but Austin holds on. Rock goes up to Rikishi and does the Stone Cold Stunner on him! he collapses and Austin manages to lift him and throw him over the top ropes, in the ring is just Mysterio, Austin and the Rock
RIKISHI 2ND ELIMINATED
Big Show enters the ring and punches Austin to the ground, Austin then kicks Big Shows face but then Rey Mysterio kicks Austin's head and then does the 619 on Austin, then he Irish whips him over the ropes and knocks him out!
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN 3RD ELIMINATED
Rey then runs up to the Rock, Big Show is currently beating the hell out of Rock so they do a double team and trip the Rock up down to the ground then they start to punch him and kick him then together they lift him up and drop him over the ropes, he collapses and is eliminated. Big Show and Mysterio shake hands. Then 2 more men enter Shawn Michaels and JBL, JBL runs up to Mysterio buy Rey punches John and goes for the 619 and is successful just as he goes to knock JBL over the ropes Shawn Michaels picks up JBL and throws him over himself! Looks like rivalry between Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels!
JBL 4TH ELIMINATED
Rey and Big Show run up to Michaels and start beating the hell out of him then Big Show lifts up Michaels and then Rey Mysterio helps to throw him over the ropes and eliminate him!
SHAWN MICHAELS 5TH ELIMINATED
Then the last 2 superstars enter Batista and Edge. The Rock runs for Batista and starts to kick the hell out of him. Then he does his finisher on him and knocks him to the ground, then Edge runs up to the Rock and Irish whips him over the ropes then runs up to Batista and punches him but then Batista lifts him up and throws him behind and out of the ring
THE ROCK 6TH ELIMINATED
EDGE 7TH ELIMINATED
Batista runs up to Big Show and starts to punch him but then Big Show lifts him by the neck and then throws him back down he then does this continuosly until he decides to get up the turnbuckle and jump on to him he does so and then Rey Mysterio pulls him up and starts slapping him till Big Show comes from behind and German Suplex's Batista and then Rey irish whips him over the ropes.
BATISTA 8TH ELIMINATED
Now it is just Big Show vs Rey Mysterio, they both will definetly fight at Vengeance now for a title! Rey runs up to Big Show but Big Show chokeslams Rey and then goes to Irish Whip him over the ropes but Rey holds on then he kicks Show from outside on the ropes then he jumps on to the top rope and jumps down onto Big Show! Then Rey 619's Big Show, then lifts up Big Show! but the weight is too heavy and he drops him and falls, then Big Show starts slapping Rey until Rey kicks him and jumps up, then he punches him and does a clothesline then 5 German Suplex's then he goes to Irish Whip him, he is successful but Show holds on and then jumps back into the ring and knocks Rey Out then Show picks up Rey but then Rey starts kicking and punching till Show lets go and falls, then Rey lifts him up and they exchange some chops, then Rey lifts up Show and throws him out of the ring!!!
BIG SHOW 9TH ELIMINATED
Rey has won the match!!
Winner: Rey Mysterio

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King: Well what a match that was! Rey Mysterio going for WWE Title and Big Show for the Intercontinental but how the hell did Rey manage to lift up 5 hundred pounds and F5 it!! I mean he isn't even 180pounds!

JR: Yeah, I agree but up next its a non title match Trish vs Lita!No DQ, I feel really sorry for the one who loses the most blood!

Match 2: NO DQ Trish Vs Lita /w Edge
The match starts with Edge throwing in a steel chair and Lita picking it up but then Trish takes it off her and starts hitting Lita with it continuosly before Edge runs in and starts to punch Trish and then steals the steel chair and starts to hit her with it then he leaves and lets Lita take control but then Trish hits back, then Matt Hardy and Kane come running in and knock out Edge then start punching Lita till she is knocked out Trish then goes for a pin 1................2.....................3!!

Winner: Trish

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW! Now its time for The Masterlock Challenge with Chris Masters

The Masterlock Challenge Chris Masters vs Kurt Angle
Chris Masters shouted to the crowds that he challenged anyone and if I lose I shall give them $30 000. Kurt Angle heard this cry and decided to take up the challenge

Chris got the Masterlock locked in, he held it tightly, Kurt Angle started screaming, Chris was getting frustrated, but he managed to hold on and Angle said to stop and that he gave in

Winner: Chris Masters

King: Wow! Chris Masters beat Kurt Angle at The Masterlock Challenge! Now we see World Tag Team Champs Hurricane And Rosey take on Muhammad Hassan And Daivari in a Title Match!

Match 3: World Tag Team Titles CHAMPS The Hurricane And Rosey /w Stacy Keibler vs Muhammad Hassan and Davari
The match starts off Rosey vs Daivari. Rosey jumps right into Daivari and knocks him out, he quickly tags The Hurricane and they do a cool double team and knock Daivari right over the top ropes, Rosey runs up to Daivari and rams him into one of the poles of the turnbuckles, then he throws him back into the ring, Hurricane punches Daivari but Daivari elbows him back and then runs up and tags Hassan, Hassan then punches The Hurricane in the stomach and goes for his finisher he is successful, he then goes for a pin 1....................2............. and a kick out by Hurricane, then Daivari sneaks in one of the title belts and gives it to Hassan, he gets away with it, when Daivari distracts him by saying that he made an illegal move, while this happens, Hassan continuosly hits Hurricane then throws the title out of the ring and blood is all over Hurricane, Hassan goes for the pin 1...................2. and another kick out by Hurricane, Stacy quickly runs in and kicks Hassan's head the ref then warns stacy and while this is happening Rosey sneaks in the title belt again and Hurricane starts hitting Hassan, they were now even! Then he threw the title belt out of the ring and started punching him normally he then went for the pin 1......................2.........................3!!
The Superheroes have won this match! Then Hassan and Daivari run up with steel chairs and go to hit all 3 but then Rey Mysterio runs in and knocks them all down, then Rey shakes all 3 of their hands and the 619 music plays as the 4 walk out!

Winners: The Hurricane and Rosey /w Stacy Keibler and help from Rey Mysterio.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo shows of Rey Mysterio, it talks about the 619 then it appears in text

Rey Mysterio- The Master of The 619 out on DVD June 24th Rated 15+.

JR: Welcome back to RAW! And all I can say is well done Rey, he put his match at risk to save the Superheroes! A job well done and a great match! Up next its me Jim Ross vs King! We better go get ready but now its the Kurt Angle Invitational

Match 4: Kurt Angle Invitational
Kurt: I'm Kurt Angle, and some of you may be thinking, how did Kurt Angle lose the Masterlock challenge, well trust me it was hard. But for tonights Kurt Angle Invitational its Kurt Angle vs Chris Masters! Come on out Chris!

Kurt Angle vs Chris Masters
The match starts quickly Angle in complete control he gives a few punches, then kicks goes for a pin 1..............2. and a kick out. Masters then jumps up punches Angle and then goes for the Masterlock, he holds for 20 seconds but then Angle breaks free. Angle then starts kicking Chris then he gets him on the floor and goes for the Anckle Lock, he holds well he keeps it held and Chris Masters gets very frustrated, so frustrated he has to tap!

Winner: Kurt Angle

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The screen goes back to the ring and Eric Bishoff's song plays as he walks down to the ring.

Eric: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW I am here to Announce the Official Vengeance 2005 Matchcard!! Here it is:
Match 1: Womens Title CHAMPION Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler
Match 2: Intercontinental Championship CHAMPION Orlando Jordan vs The Big Show
Match 3: World Tag Team Titles: The Hurricane and Rosey vs MNM (Can Smackdown get both tag team titles?)
Match 4: Last Man Standing: The Rock vs Viscera
Match 5: Ambulance Match: JBL vs Steve Austin
Match 6: Edge Vs Kurt Angle
Match 7: Main Event! WWE Championship Steel Cage Match! John Cena vs Rey Mysterio!
That is all!! Enjoy the last 2 matches!

Eric Bishoffs music plays as he walks out and the crowd goes wild after a fabulous card is made.

Batista: Im Batista here at ringside! Commentating the last 2 matches as JR and King are about to fight!

Match 5: No DQ! Jim Ross vs Jerry "The King" Lawler
JR punches King and then knocks him down he then does a cool unheard of move which flips the opponent over the ropes, JR goes down and gets a steel chair, he then hits King, and then stops, and drops the weapon and then King gets up and starts to punch JR, he then picks up the steel chair and starts hitting JR, he then throws him in the ring, and starts to punch him, he then goes for the pin 1.......................2.............3! King wins, but then King throws JR out the ring and then takes the stuff off the announce table. Then he lifts up JR and throws him onto the announce table!
Winner: Jerry "The King" Lawler

Batista: Wow! What the **** was King thinking throwing JR into the announce table, now its time for the main event John Cena vs Rey Mysterio

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Video shows about not to try wrestling at home.

Match 6: John Cena vs Rey Mysterio
John Cena runs up and punches Rey Mysterio, he then goes for the FU. He is successful he goes for the pin 1.... and a kick out by Rey Mysterio, then Rey gets up and punches Rey Mysterio, then Rey kicks John Cena and then des the 619. After that he goes for the pin 1........2 and a kick out by John Cena! Then Rey does a clothesline on John Cena, he then punches him and kicks him and then lifts up John Cena! And throws him to the ground 1..................2... and an elbow by John Cena. John then starts to punch Rey and kick him he then goes for the FU but fails then he tries again but fails, then Rey goes for the 619 and is successful! he then goes for the pin 1..........2......... but a kick out by John saved him. John then goes for a chokeslam, he does it. Then goes for the pin 1...........2....... kick out by Rey.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A video shows what happened during the commercial, John Fu'd Rey but only got a 1 count.

Then Rey punches John and goes for a 619! Brings success goes for a pin, 1...........2........ and a kick out by John Cena, Rey is really doing well after already fighting in a 10 man elimination tournament. John then goes for the FU gets it locked in has a success goes for the pin 1.......................2............... and a kick out so close there! The match continues slowly until John can't take it and gets a steel chair and hits Rey, the ref calls for the bell and John has been disqualified, Rey is getting battered when The Hurricane and Rosey with Stacy Keibler run in and help Rey beat the heck out of John Cena, he is left badly bruised, as is Rey.

Winner: Rey Mysterio by DQ

A promo shows for Vengeance and then the camera goes to John Cena lying there with blood over him, the WWE logo appears as RAW goes off air

How was that show? Ill have Smackdown up tomorrow and Vengeance on Monday, am I improving? The Full card for vengeance is:

Match 1: Womens Title CHAMPION Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler
Match 2: Intercontinental Championship CHAMPION Orlando Jordan vs The Big Show
Match 3: World Tag Team Titles: The Hurricane and Rosey vs MNM (Can Smackdown get both tag team titles?)
Match 4: Last Man Standing: The Rock vs Viscera
Match 5: Ambulance Match: JBL vs Steve Austin
Match 6: Edge Vs Kurt Angle
Match 7: Main Event! WWE Championship Steel Cage Match! John Cena vs Rey Mysterio!

Order not confirmed but Match 7 is confirmed last and main event.

·
Registered
460 Posts
That was an alright show an improvement from last time. Rey Mysterio sure had a busy night, winning the 10 man elimination, helping Rosey and Hurricane and facing Cena. Some parts where unrealistic like J.R. vs King, but other than that not bad, add some promos for future shows, i look forward to reading Smackdown.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
An okay show. Like how your using Mysterio with him winning wrestlers like Angle and HBK. Not so sure about JR vs King a very bad match as it would be but Jerry Lawler would easily win as he's a proffesionall wrestler. Yeah it was a no DQ but come on its never gonna happen. The show was too short for my liking I know you han the elimination match at the start but most men where eliminated with in minutes. Overall an okay show but room for improvement. Keep at it and you will improve.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Okay thx, Ill try and improve and put the best into Vengeance!

Smackdown Preview, June 23rd Live on UPN

On Smackdown this evening:
The new World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker is on The Highlight Reel
Triple H takes on Carlito and Matt Morgan
A surprise title match instore for The Undertaker
All this and a whole hell more tonight on UPN and Sky Sports 3!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

Smackdown Live 23rd June

Pyro explodes as GM Theodore Long walks down the ramp to the ring.

Teddy: Holla Holla!! I have a very special announcement, tonight in the main event there shall be a Triple Threat ladder match for the World Heavyweight Title!! The Undertaker told me he wanted a challenge, so I give him a challenge. But to find out his opponent we shall have to have a tournament. In th...

The Undertaker's music plays as the Dead Man slowly walks down to the ring.

Undertaker: That's my title your taking about and tonight its not going on the line

Teddy: Sorry playa but thats the way it goes YOUR FIGHTING FOR YOUR TITLE TONIGHT!!!!

Teddy smacks Undertaker on the face. Then Undertaker gets the Tombstone Piledriver locked in!

Undertaker: Me, you Great American Bash! Tonight this Ladder Match!

Vince McMahon walks down to the ring.

Vince: This superstar, is a great rolemodel, he is a perfect wrestler, and since Teddy is knocked out I shall make an announcements:
The tournament goes ahead but Also, Im putting The Undertaker into GM spot for tonight, if he fights in the ladder match! He chooses the rest of the matches and can punish Theodore Long at his heart's content!

Undertaker: Wow thanks! First of all I am selecting who is in the tournament! I choose: Booker T vs Kane and Theodore Long! vs Randy Orton, Now I would have picked some poorer wrestlers but I want to give you guys a good show! The other matchs for tonight are: Carlito /w Matt Morgan vs Triple H and Goldberg Vs CM Punk! Goodnight!

Undertaker kicks Teddy as he leaves and his music plays.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: Wow! Welcome back to Smackdown I'm Michael Cole with Tazz at ringside and what a show we've got. But it looks like already we've got a great match planned for Great American Bash, Eh Tazz?

Tazz: Yeah Cole! Teddy Long vs The Undertaker. I can see rivalry between the GM and Undertaker! But we've got our matches planned, now lets get em wrestled! The first of 2 tournament matches! Now its Booker T vs Kane

Match 1: Booker T vs Kane
Kane punches Booker T then gives him a clothesline from hell. He knocks him down then Kane goes for the chokeslam! Knocks him down and goes for a pin 1..................2. and Booker knees out. Then Booker punches Kane and goes for a scissor kick! Ohh that gotta hurt! He then throws Kane back into the ring, goes for the pin 1................2 and a kick out by Kane. Kane goes for the tombstone! Is successful, goes for a pin 1........................2 and a kick out again by Booker. Kane jumps onto the head of Booker T then pulls him up and gives him yet another clothesline from hell! He then goes for a pin 1.............2....... and Booker T elbows Kane's face, Lita's music plays as she walks to the ring, she sits at ringside with Tazz and Cole and watches the match. Meanwhile in the ring Kane is beating the heck out of Booker T, he then goes for the tombstone and is successful, goes for a pin! 1.......................2............ and a kick out by Booker T! Then Kane gives Booker the Bear Hug! He drops Booker and goes for the pin 1.................2.......... and another kick out!! Booker is only slightly in this match! Then Booker punches Kane, goes for the scissor kick! Is successful, he then goes for the pin! 1......................2............... and a kick out! Kane then punches Booker then throws him down and starts slapping Booker, then Kane starts kicking him and Booker is so injured he just has to tap! Kane then runs out and runs up to Lita, he sends her into the ring.
Kane: You interfere with Smackdown! You'll pay!
Kane goes and chokeslam's Lita then starts kicking her till lots of ref's come and take Kane away.

Winner: Kane

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz: Wow! I got to sit next to Lita! From RAW. But the beating was deserved, Kane must be really angry, but at least he advances in to the Ladder Match! Up next Injured Teddy Long has something to say!

Teddy walks down to the ring.

Teddy: Undertaker really attacked me earlier but I will get my vengeance tonight! When I win the World Heavyweight Title Belt! And at Great American Bash! I accept your challenge but have decided to make it a Hell In A Cell match to make it more interesting playa! Holla Holla!

Teddy walks out as his music plays

Cole: Great! But tonight Teddy in the WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament! And Hell In A Cell Match Long vs Taker! Great American Bash!

Tazz: Yeah, but I can't wait to see Carlito with Matt Morgan take on Triple H! You saw what happened last week! Triple H brutally attacked Carlito and wrecked the Cabana!

Video shows of last week's Cabana.

Match 2: Carlito /w Matt Morgan vs Triple H
Match starts with Triple H beating the hell out of Carlito, then Carlito gets out of the ring. But Matt Morgan trips up HHH and Throws HHH back into the ring. Carlito quickly runs in and goes for the pin 1. and Triple H quickly throws Carlito out of the way. Then Matt Morgan throws in a steel chair, Carlito hits him and HHH wins the match, but Carlito continuosly hits HHH with the Chair, then Matt Morgan joins in, then he gets a sledgehammer and starts to hit him with that, the ref comes to stop them but they just hit the weapons at the ref. Then they dropped the weapons and started to punch, then Ric Flair from RAW came and started to hit them both with his fists! They were both knocked out

Ric Flair: I have officially signed with Smackdown! Undertaker signed me!

Triple H: Thank you Undertaker! You are an asshole but I like you!

Winner: Triple H By DQ

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Commercial shows for Vengeance and says that it is Live On Sky Box Office at 1am UK time.

Screen goes back to the ring were both Carlito and Matt Morgan are lying there.

Tazz: O my god! What a match. The Nature Boy on Smackdown! Did you see that brutal attack on HHH then The Nature Boy Ric Flair came to the rescue! Every week this just gets better and better

Yeah, Tazz! But lets see that rescue by Ric Flair again!

Replay shows of Ric Flair saving Triple H.

Tazz: Im speechless! Anyway next up it is the other match in the WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament! Teddy Long vs Randy Orton!

Match 3: Theodore Long vs Randy Orton
The match starts with Randy Orton getting in a few punches into the injured Teddy. He then goes for the RKO! 1.............2. and a kick out, a 2 count 10 seconds in to the match! Teddy punches Randy Orton, then sort of slide tackles him down, he then manages to get a chokeslam done! He goes for the pin 1... and a kick out by Randy Orton, then Orton jumps up and punches Teddy, it knocks him right out he goes for a pin, but then Vince McMahon's music plays, Randy Orton freezes, but no one comes out, then Teddy creaps up from behind and oulls him down and pins him! 1....................2.................3!!! Teddy Long has won the match. Then Vince comes down to the ring, Teddy and Vince shake hands.

Teddy: Thanks for the distraction! Playa.

Vince: Sure!

Teddy Long's music plays as they both walk out.

Winner: Theodore Long!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz: Oh my god! Teddy cheated his way to victory!

Cole: Oh no you don't say! Anyway up next its the Highlight Reel, lets see if it can get a better show than last week's Cabana.

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel
Jericho: Welcome to The Highlight Reel! Boy what a show we have tonight The Undertaker is my guest, The World Heavyweight Champion!!

Undertaker walks down to the ring.

Undertaker: Jericho! I bet your wondering, How the hell did I go ahead with the Ladder match? Well heres the answer Its Long and Kane for God Sake! How could I possibly lose?

Jericho: Okay, no need to get paranoid about it, Im supportin Kane on this one I really hope he wins

Undertaker: You know what since Im the Stand In GM Im setting up a match me vs you! Right now. And it starts now with this set NO DQ!, just now!

Match 4: The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho
Undertaker throws Jericho's head into the Highlight Reel TV, then into the other, then he picks up one of the chairs and hits Jericho with it, but then Jericho hits back and manages to lift up Undertaker and throw him right into one of the TVs' It knocks him right out, he then goes for a pin 1.................2.................3!
JerichO: Don't mess with Y2J, enjoy your match. Your officially INJURED!

Winner: Chris Jericho

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz: Oh my god! What a quick match and a quick Highlight Reel! Serves Undertaker right, looks like we may have a new champ as Undertaker is badly injured!

Cole: Yeah, but up next its: Goldberg vs CM Punk

Match 5: Goldberg vs CM Punk
Goldberg wastes no time and quickly gets the match started with a couple of punches and a clothesline from hell! He then quickly goes for his finisher the Jackhammer and is succesful, he goes for a pin 1.........2 and a kick out, CM Punk jumps up and punches Goldberg, then Bear Hug!! He then throws him down and does a chokeslam, then another clothesline from hell. Suddenly he gets a PEDIGREE! Goes for a pin 1.......................2....................3!!!!!!!!!

Winner: CM Punk

Tazz: Wow, a quick but enjoyable match! Next its main event! Triple Threat Ladder Match For WWE World Heavyweight Title: CHAMPION Undertaker (Badly Injured) vs Kane vs Theodore Long (Slightly Injured)

Match 6: Main Event WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match: CHAMPION Undertaker vs Kane vs GM Theodore Long
The match starts with Kane running up to Undertaker and punching him on the head. Meanwhile Teddy gets out the ring and gets out the Ladder. He throws it into the ring and then punches Undertaker while Kane sets up the ladder and starts to climb, but Teddy knocks him off it then picks up the ladder and hits Kane with it, he falls to the floor, he then goes for Undertaker and successfully hits him with the ladder. He then sets up the ladder and starts to climb, he grabs the belt but Kane knocks him off and he doesnt manage to keep hold of the belt and pull it down. So the match continues and Kane stars to dominate the match, he gets a couple of tombstones in and comes close a few times. Undertaker is right out of the match, Teddy goes to kick him and he runs away. Undertaker is officially out of the match and it is just a normal ladder match now, Kane runs up to Long, knocks him down goes for the belt but topples over on the ladder! Then Teddy runs up the ladder, grabs onto the belt, holds on for a few seconds, then he falls! With the belt! Teddy has won the match!!

Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion GM Theodore Long

Tazz: Oh my god Cole! Did you see that? Thats it for Smackdown this week GM Teddy Long is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!! See you next week!

The Smackdown sign appears along with copyright stuff at the bottom left corner as Smackdown! Goes off air. The WWE sign appears and the commercials start.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts