Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thesportster.com/wrestli...te-all-footage-from-embarrassing-raw-segment/

"This week’s episode of Monday Night Raw saw the final build up to Sunday’s Extreme Rules event. It also saw Alexa Bliss host her own cringeworthy version of “This is Your Life” with many members of Bayley’s past.

This was a segment that saw the WWE crowd in attendance chanting “this is boring” throughout and now we know that WWE didn’t feel that the segment went as well as could be expected.

The company has removed videos on Twitter and have edited the entire performance from Bliss for their YouTube. They are now only showing the part where Bayley makes her way to the ring.

It seems that this was another idea that creative thought would be a great final push towards their match but instead it left Alexa in a poor position as she attempted to work with the lack of creativity WWE had given to her as the segment went on for much too long as well."

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
So after Foley and Cena and now Alexa and Bayley, can we stop trying to replicate this is your life? Because it will never touch what it once was.

And to be fair, I didn’t watch the Alexa/Bayley segment from Monday because as soon as I heard about it, I knew it would be awful. And boy I’m glad I did that.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
Is this a legit source? They aren't even crediting anyone. It's just an article presented as fact with no sources.

·
Banned
879 Posts
now this is just HILARIOUS!! look at wwe being so insecure about their failures xD

·
Registered
659 Posts
Is this a legit source? They aren't even crediting anyone. It's just an article presented as fact with no sources.
Im Not Sure Because the Segment was left in the 90 Minutes Hulu version(it would be very smart 2 remove it from history entirely)

it also seems they have photos on their facebook page of the start of the segment(alexa talking about the things from bayley childhood at the table) before the guests joined in

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
So then explain how it's on the Hulu/international edit of Raw? If they were actively trying to scrub it they would have edited it out of the international version.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
If they'd just ignored things and went on, that's one thing, but now that they removed it, they've made it evident that they're embarrassed by the segment and everyone will now proceed to troll the fuck out of them for it.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
I just try to watch it again...its gone my friend.
They never put it up. They upload clips on YouTube not full segments and the clip they used was Alexa and Bayley fighting.

If you go look WWE Twitter still has tweets about the segment, it's not videos but they are mentions of the it, so if they were trying to scrub it those tweets would have been deleted too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
So then explain how it's on the Hulu/international edit of Raw? If they were actively trying to scrub it they would have edited it out of the international version.
very weird,They also upload photos from the start of the segment 2 their facebook page,it doesnt seem it was edited out of anything but youtube,which is a shame because this is the kinda of things that needs 2 be put away and never talked about again

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
very weird,They also upload photos from the start of the segment 2 their facebook page,it doesnt seem it was edited out of anything but youtube,which is a shame because this is the kinda of things that needs 2 be put away and never talked about again
Ya. I'm not at all defending the segment but people are acting like WWE deleted it. They never put it up in the first place. Only clip they uploaded was Alexa and Bayley brawling and like I said they left mentions of the segment on their Twitter with screenshots and quotes.

There is a difference between never uploading the segment and deleting it.

Never uploading it was them saying "ya the segment sucked".

1 - 20 of 53 Posts