Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

Sources within WWE are telling WrestlingNewsSource.com that the company is apparently interested in trying to book MMA fighter Kimbo Slice to appear at (and possibly work) WrestleMania 27. These sources are quoted as saying that since Brock Lesnar will no longer be able to appear, WWE is trying to land Kimbo because they feel that he has gained enough mainstream popularity that would allow even more attention to be drawn to the event.

·
Registered
200 Posts
He's wrestling for the IGF in a few weeks plus he's still under a matching period with the UFC (expires in may) although I doubt Dana will do anything this time.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
:lmao BS.

What makes your think Kimbo will be able to show up at WM when Brock isn't, it's not the popularity that's stopping Dana White from letting Brock come to the WWE, it's his contract with the UFC, I think the same applies for Kimbo.

Again.... :lmao

·
Registered
2,095 Posts

What makes your think Kimbo will be able to show up at WM when Brock isn't, it's not the popularity that's stopping Dana White from letting Brock come to the WWE, it's his contract with the UFC, I think the same applies for Kimbo.

Kimbo was fired from the UFC almost 2 years ago lol...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Kimbo won't draw.

Best bet for WWE is to book Justin Bieber to appear in somebody's corner against a heel. Sounds awful don't it? But it would draw for them consider how much coverage this bubblegum popstar is getting.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Kimbo won't draw.

Best bet for WWE is to book Justin Bieber to appear in somebody's corner against a heel. Sounds awful don't it? But it would draw for them consider how much coverage this bubblegum popstar is getting.
holy fuck can you imagine bieber in cenas corner? the kids in the crowd would shit themselves

·
Banned
191 Posts
Rated R™;9251875 said:

You do realise Kimbo is going to wrestling in Japan?

At least have some knowledge about the situation before you call BS.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Next they will book Seth Petruzelli :lmao

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
It always struck me that Kimbo would be far better of in a WWE environment than an actual fight sport, I mean fair play it seems he loves the competitive aspect but he has no chance to really accomplish anything there. He's been successful almost exclusively due to his look, and has a massive following.

He's basically this generations Mr T.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Kimbo won't draw.

This!! :lmao

Give him a good earner and let Big Ziek get his hands on him for a short while.. DAMN! Marking for this!!

·
Banned
191 Posts
People are legit retarded if they think Kimbo isnt a draw.

Not like he drew the best TV rating in MMA history AND the biggest rating in UFC Fight Night history. Sorry children but those are the facts here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts