Wrestling Forum banner

WWE - Trolled Into Trollhood

20020 Views 125 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  Mr.English
DISCLAIMER: I don't give a fuck. And neither should you.

WWE Newsire: Shit's Going Down!

After Vincent Kennedy McMahon announced there would be no Wrestlemania 28, a storm of news swept through the WWE universe, and it was quite the circus. No one had a good reason, and with Vince McMahon saying "I Did It for the Rock," it seemed that cryptic answers were all that we were going to get.

Then came tragedy. On Monday Night Raw, Vince had planned to stage another death of his so he could take vacation time and get away from the WWE. Vince demanded they film the segment live, so he could "really feel it," and they planned to have him in one car and then another car in the backstage parking lot that would explode and pose as Mr. McMahon's own limo. With one special effects mistake, the explosion device was placed in the limo Mr. McMahon would actually end up climbing in himself, and when it blew up, it was all over. Vincent Kennedy McMahon was dead.

This is the man who is- oh fuck Google, that's not Triple H.

This is the man who is taking over the company. The heralded husband of Stephanie McMahon, a longtime veteran of the company. It was said that he was already taking a hand in the creative process before Mr. McMahon's death, but now he's truly taking over the business, and bringing a new direction to a company that many have said is either directionless, childish, or fucking stupid. As it is now May 1st, 2011, and the date for Wrestlemania has long since passed, Triple H has said they're simply restarting the wheel as if nothing ever happened, because "that old dead guy" would have wanted it this way. Backlash is scheduled for just a few weeks, with no feuds, and very little direction, due to Mr. McMahon scheduling the last couple episodes of Raw and Smackdown with half-hour posedowns, pillow fights with Hornswoggle, and Live Sex Celebrations that saw him receive hundreds of lawsuits because "that's not what a PG show is about, ya ******."

So here we are. A new era. What can we expect? Who knows, but we should all be on our knees. Because Triple H wants us to suck it.

Oh and HHH released this quick statement a few hours ago in a tweet:

"I don't give a shit about Superstars. Neither do you. Show cancelled."

and also this tweet:

"LolNXT. Gone."

Guess changes are already in motion.

RAW Roster
Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan (United States Champion)
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne (this guy's hurt)
Eve
Gail Kim
Goldust (this guy's hurt)
Husky Harris (this guy's fat)
The Great Khali
Jerry "The King" Lawler (Commentator)
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael McGuillicutty
Michael Tarver
The Miz (WWE Champion (hahahaha))
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus (this guy won a pointless tournament)
Skip Sheffield (this guy's hurt, that's what happens you roid up LOL)
Tamina
Ted DiBiase
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

SMACKDOWN ROSTER
Alberto Del Rio (won a Clusterfuck match, AKA Royal Rumble)
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge (World Heavyweight Champion, also Champion of Shitty Spears)
ZEKE JAckson
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Wendy Slater (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Kane
Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Champion)
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rey Mysterio
Rosa Mendes
Trent Barreta
Tyle Reks
The Undertaker
Wade Barrett

PPV Schedule
LOL who cares. HHH makes this shit up as he goes along.

He's coming...........

Reactions: FLAW and Melvis
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

· HEY YO
5,370 Posts
I've constantly seen you around the forums and you seem like a good guy. :lmao at some of the shit in here, like the image of the kid in the Triple H top, and Hunter's tweets. Definitely awesome stuff.

I'll definitely be reading this because it looks like it's going to be fun.

· Banned
761 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't see it. This is Family Guy humor. South Park humor. Lowest-common-denominator, minimum-effort humor.

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Fuck you Rawlin. You'll never hold a candle to the GREATEST BTB evar in teh historiez of bTb.

UNDENTACKERRULES.

U gna be thworded ovar teh top reop lol!111!!!

Still, looks good. When I saw you started a BTB i was kinda worried about your mental health, but now I see you're fine.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.