Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...WWE_Stars_Front_Row_for_NBA_Game_Tonight.html

- WWE Diva Jo Jo made her in-ring debut at tonight's NXT live event in Sebring, Florida. She teamed with Eva Marie to face Emma and NXT Women's Champion Paige. Fans in attendance noted that Jo Jo looked good for her first match. After the match was over, Eva stormed off while Paige raised Jo Jo's arm in the ring. Here is a photo of Emma and Jo Jo going at it:

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/photos-emma-paige-vs-eva-marie-jo-jo/ (more pics of the bout)

Edit: (oops post to be posted in General/NXT section)

·
Banned
13,408 Posts
Re: WWE Total Diva Makes In-Ring Debut + Fans In Attendance Impressed By Her First Ma

I've always sensed that JoJo would be the more athletic oriented one while Eva would be.. well anything but that

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
Re: WWE Total Diva Makes In-Ring Debut + Fans In Attendance Impressed By Her First Ma

If she is serious about it Jo Jo has a legit chance.

Think about it. Given her age of 19 she could legit spend the next 5 years wrestling 3-4 times a week and learning from people like Del Rey in NXT and still only be 24 when brought up. That's a hell of a chance she's been given and incredible potential.

·
The Man
25,726 Posts

I imagine if JoJo gets a pretty good push people might start calling her the best diva of all time.

Hopefuly she is good though, WWE can use some more Divas on the main roster with actual talent.

·
Moxicity
4,069 Posts

Awesome! :)
I really like her.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Good to see her off to a good start, especially considering her age she could be around a while if she ends up good.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts

Orton has been helping her just like Brie has been helped by Bryan...Eva hasn't been helped by anyone and probably doesn't want the help. Oh, and please bring up Paige!

·
Registered
45,092 Posts

I'll wait till I see it. Some people who reported "live" thought Paige vs Emma was good and that match was utter shit.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts

She's came a long way since playing lil Rue in The Hunger Games

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts

She's came a long way since playing lil Rue in The Hunger Games
She legit needs Rue's gimmick. All day.

Reactions: Arya Dark

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

I'm really glad to hear this, she looked good in the training montages on total divas, so hopefully she continues working hard.

The little detail about Eva is interesting, hopefully they incorporate that into a feud later.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts

They've totally been protecting her for the long term, and just using Eva any kind of way while she's still green. This says everything about how the WWE sees both of them, in terms of ability.

·
Registered
937 Posts

i cant wait to see how jojo is in the ring and that eva marie walking off thing was probably her being pissed at the fact jojo is better than her at wrestling

·
Registered
8,560 Posts

I never would have thought Jojo would get a good review, but I'm happy to hear so.

·
Premium Member
8,250 Posts

We'll see. She's such a spoilt little bitch on total divas but if she shows any sort of potential then I might be able to let that slide.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

JoJo if she is not rushed can be a great addition to the Divas Division

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts