Wrestling Forum banner

wwe top rope shirts

1391 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Damian77D
Would you wear them in public on an average day. I bight the new John Morrison top rope shirt and received it on Tuesday. I wear it in public alot and it passes as a modern shirt. I don't get the oh my God he likes wrestlIng look that I am used to when I wear my Jericho highlight reel. My king of kings or my original deadman shirts although I wear these shirts I named because they don't scream wrestling but apparently still get stares. So my question is would you wear a www top rope shirt in public on an average day
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,209 Posts
Some are better than others. I wouldn't wear CM Punk's "aftershock flag", but Edge's newer Rated R shirt is perfect because it references something outside of wrestling (The Rolling Stones).

All in all it's better than wearing Affliction :rolleyes:

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I actually love The Miz's shirt. It's nice, simple, conveys the message, and doesn't reference wrestling at all.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I've worn my Nexus "Newspaper" shirt a few times. Sure, one of them was to the Rumble, but it's still public.

· Registered
608 Posts
I wear my wrestling shirt in public.
I wear my old 1997 era DX shirt,Austin 3:16 CM Punk pre SES-shirt with the eagle, Edge "easy being sleezy", Nexus scratched looking N and rater R Superstar shirt without a problem in public and never felt bad because of it.
Okay I live in Germany, most guys here don't even know what the shirts are meaning or they are fans themselves.
Exception are shirts with an picture of the superstar on it, I don't like them and don't buy them. Also the Christian shirts are a little difficult because everyone things my name is the german version Christian.

· Registered
608 Posts
I only have one wrestling shirt :( It's Edge's, it's easy being sleezy shirt and I've worn it before.

JoMo and Orton's shirt I won't mind wearing. I definitely won't wear Cena's or Kingston's.
Maybe it's just one shirt but it is one of the best :), my easy being sleezy shirt is my favorite shirt. I really like the style of it.
I also wouldn't mind to wear Orton's Viper shirt or the goodol' Age of Orton also JoMo's shirt would be no problem for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.