Instagram: 4.3 million
Twitter: 3.7 million

Sasha Banks:
Instagram: 4.3 million
Twitter: 1.9 million

·
Hardcore Casual
807 Posts
Lol @ The Rock probably having more Instagram followers than all other wrestlers' social media followers combined. Not surprising, just pretty funny.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happy for Johnson! I used to have a dream to become such a famous fighter as he is. Millions of subscribers, moreover, would be also cool. At least, I have my own fight club, that I'm promoting on Instagram.Of course, I sometimes use igautolike.com services, but I think that is a great opportunity to make your business earn good money. We must definetly strive to develop our businesses connected with things we love, so I hope that everything will be great.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dwayne is not a wwe superstar , haven’t been in almost 2 decades .

With that being said his IG account is pretty fun overall- he sometimes would answer to people’s comments , he would talk about sports, his own family and history , future and present movie projects , and overall tries to give positive messages while also being funny .

It’s easy to see the mainstream appeal to the man. However once again- the majority of his followers aren’t wrestling related followers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts