Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[New Info]WWE to sign an Olympics Gold Medalist?

Well firstly I'm from Egypt that's why I know about this rumor, which says WWE is to sign Karam Gaber , the Egyptian who won the gold medal in Greece's 2004 Olympics!

He is to retire professional wrestling by the end of this year as said in the newspaper here, to continue his career as an entertainer.The fact is, WWE officially contacted him right after he won the gold but he refused their offer, as he wanted to keep doing real wrestling.Now he is retiring professional wrestling, that's why he would go to the WWE ! Oo

POV: Does this has anything to do with Kurt Angle?

New INFO

-I watched various interviews for him on national TV and radio, very natural and can easily deliver what he wants to say
-As I said, it was confirmed on euro sport arabia that he is going to the WWE once he retires professional wrestling, which happens by the end of this year
-He is 31 years old & spoke "fair" english by 2004 .. not sure about his English now
-He won the world roman wrestling championship in 2002 and 2003
-Kurt Angle mentioned him back in 2004: http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/09/18/634486.html

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I read it on Eurosport now! Doesn't sound like it's a rumor now!

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His coaches were really idiots because they sent him to fights too early without enough training!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It worked for Angle, not sure if it will work here. So many variables to get a guy over with more than wrestling skills as we all know.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts