Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
I hope that's true. I have no reason to believe it is however.

Reactions: PRODIGY

·
Harley's Circus
2,563 Posts
You know its surreal because I remember the diva's division began because of the women who were classified as "divas" sucked in the ring and that was the philosophy behind it. Hot women who are somewhat amateurs.
Well now we are back to the women's division maybe
Hopefully we never go this long into a bad era again

·
Registered
654 Posts
You know its surreal because I remember the diva's division began because of the women who were classified as "divas" sucked in the ring and that was the philosophy behind it. Hot women who are somewhat amateurs.
Well now we are back to the women's division maybe
Hopefully we never go this long into a bad era again
They need to give us both. We need someone like Maryse in this stale ass divas division and more personalties.

·
Premium Member
12,037 Posts
Never understood why they threw away 20+ years of history in the Women's Championship for the atrocity that they currently have, so this is very welcome news.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This shouldn't have ever leaked as it gives away Shane / Taker match.

Shane wins

Next night on Raw as diva is promo'ing Shane comes out and trashes or retires the divas and shits on his sister's failed diva revolution.

He talks about the women of yesteryear and the women's chanp have Alundra come out and present the new belt to the exDiva

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
So basically whoever wins at WM is gonna cut a promo about passionately hating the word divas and says they're womend wrestlers and show off the new title. The post WM crowd will eat it up.

That title with the white strap looks hideous, go back to the older 1, not the 1 pictured

341 - 349 of 349 Posts