Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Title Match At WrestleMania

1570 25
ok i know the wwe has to make draw but wouldnt it make more sense if jomo won the chamber ?

this is good draw :

Cena vs the rock

Taker vs sting .

now jomo vs miz would not draw but it makes the most sense to feud, the guys above cover everything . what a waste .

now im thinking a heel would hve to win MITB

Cena vs miz WM ? please.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Re: So its Cena vs the miz

its a tanked year to pretty much get all these new guys over i guess you could say.

· Registered
1,538 Posts

If I was a millionaire and the card of WM is ..

Cena vs. Miz
Undertaker vs. Kane/Barrett
Orton vs. Punk
Del Rio vs. Edge
HHH vs. Sheamus

I still don't think I would pay for that

· Registered
5,847 Posts

I think cena miz makes sense they have history. Remember when cena took the miz as a joke and miz kept doing that fake wins over cena thing. Now miz is actually on top. I think its a good way to go. Morrison miz might be a better match but ehhhh not really a mania match imo.

· Registered
868 Posts

So why are you in this forum then? Isn't that asking to be spoiled?
No, I am in this forum to discuss Wrestling

Not to get told the results of something I haven't seen yet

· Registered
914 Posts
Miz v Morrison is a better Mania match. No one's going to have Miz on the last match of a WrestleMania card, he simply isn't credible enough for that yet. So have the WWE Title third to last, then the Streak, and then Rock-Cena. Everyone's happy. Except Vince.

· Registered
430 Posts
Cena winning the title at Mania again??? fpalm

Oh deer, this is getting too predictable :no: unless...

Oh yeah, Rock Bottom and People's Elbow to Miz and probably Riley while both Cena and Rock celebrating at the end.

· Banned
13,624 Posts
am calling it now call me crazy but i say Miz will win

· Registered
3,509 Posts

No, I am in this forum to discuss Wrestling

Not to get told the results of something I haven't seen yet
its not a spoiler after it has taken place live, if you are among the minority and didn't watch it yet, then be careful for yourself, because we are not here to wait for someone who hasn't watched it, you should watch it first before getting here because you are basically asking to be spoiled, you are here to discuss wrestling but the only wrestling thats gonna be discussed after a PPV is THE PPV!

· Registered
10,291 Posts
Vince should have tried more to get the Rock to actaully wrestle one more match, I mean the Rock hasn't looked in this good shape since he left the WWE, dust off a little ring rust and I'm sure he could put on a great match. They could easily have continued Morrison's push enough to warrant a WWE title match at WM27, then you would have Edge vs Alberto( vs Christian), Punk vs Orton, Undertaker vs Sting/Wade/HHH and of course the match that's gonna sell the PPV if Sting isn't there, Rock vs Cena.

· Registered
1,418 Posts
Vince should have tried more to get the Rock to actaully wrestle one more match, I mean the Rock hasn't looked in this good shape since he left the WWE, dust off a little ring rust and I'm sure he could put on a great match. They could easily have continued Morrison's push enough to warrant a WWE title match at WM27, then you would have Edge vs Alberto( vs Christian), Punk vs Orton, Undertaker vs Sting/Wade/HHH and of course the match that's gonna sell the PPV if Sting isn't there, Rock vs Cena.
Rock probably won't even have that bad ring rust, didn't he say he still wrestles every week with his trainer?

· Registered
812 Posts
It's fair enough that the Rock doesn't want to Wrestle again but only to end up involved in the Cena - Miz match really does just seem wasted especially if it only leads to him raising Cena's arm as the new champ at the end of Wrestlemania in some kind of special moment that few of us will really care for or even want to see.

Seems similar to Orton and Triple H, you could understand with the way it all played out why HHH won the match but the majority were left disappointed as it really should have ended up with Orton winning the match.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.