Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win at Vengaence, Del Rio or Cena?

• Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 84 86.6%
  • John Cena

Votes: 13 13.4%

WWE Title- Alberto Del Rio (C) vs John Cena

4K views 50 replies 48 participants last post by  Panzer 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Del Rio HAS to win. If he doesn't, then everything that's happened in the WWE title picture since May/June has basically been useless.

WWE knows that many people don't like Cena, but I just hate how they just add more reasons for people not to like him, like giving him random title reigns.

#4 ·
Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damas y caballeros, I am telling you Del Rio will retain against Cena, and then that way it sets up Rock & Cena to team together at Survivor Series

#8 ·
If ADR doesn't win they may as well release him because he'll be fucking worthless if they don't. He has had the biggest non-push in years. How he can be a MITB winner, a Royal Rumble winner, had a title match at Wrestlemania, worked against Rey Mysterio, worked against Edge, worked against John Cena and be a 2 time WWE Champion and still be viewed as nothing more than a mid carder is absolutely fucking atrocious. Horrible booking, just horrible. At this point I really don't give a shit about the WWE title. It's practically meaningless to me right now but for the sake of ADR, he really needs to win. After saying all that, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Cena walk out a 13 time champion.

#12 ·
I'm hoping that ADR retains, although the match itself will be mediocre at best imo.

#17 ·
plea who cares
if ADR loses the title it just means hes going to win it back somewhere down the track, so ADR better retain

#18 ·
Calling it now.....ROCK SCREWS CENA !

#23 ·
as much as i dislike Del Rio, i want him to retain cause i am sick of John Cena being in the spotlight!

#25 ·
Del Rio won't win clean but I expect him to win. You could tell no one gave a shit about this match the moment Johnny Ace announced it. The smallest pop I've ever heard. It was pathetic. Even the kids were thinking "oh yeah.... wooo..."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.