Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win at Vengaence, Del Rio or Cena?

• Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 84 86.6%
  • John Cena

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Del Rio HAS to win. If he doesn't, then everything that's happened in the WWE title picture since May/June has basically been useless.

WWE knows that many people don't like Cena, but I just hate how they just add more reasons for people not to like him, like giving him random title reigns.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Same old, same old...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damas y caballeros, I am telling you Del Rio will retain against Cena, and then that way it sets up Rock & Cena to team together at Survivor Series

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
It's a pretty terrible match hype wise (does anyone actually want to see this?). Del Rio will probably win though. I imagine they'll go with the finish they had planned for NOC before it was decided to do the quick switch to Cena.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Yeah I couldn't care less about this match. If Cena wins the title continues flip-flopping. If Del Rio we have to watch him ramble on and be very boring (not that Cena wouldn't).

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I think Del Rio will win, but then again, I thought Del Rio would win at Night of Champions.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
If ADR doesn't win they may as well release him because he'll be fucking worthless if they don't. He has had the biggest non-push in years. How he can be a MITB winner, a Royal Rumble winner, had a title match at Wrestlemania, worked against Rey Mysterio, worked against Edge, worked against John Cena and be a 2 time WWE Champion and still be viewed as nothing more than a mid carder is absolutely fucking atrocious. Horrible booking, just horrible. At this point I really don't give a shit about the WWE title. It's practically meaningless to me right now but for the sake of ADR, he really needs to win. After saying all that, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Cena walk out a 13 time champion.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I'm hoping that ADR retains, although the match itself will be mediocre at best imo.

·
Arrive Post Leave
501 Posts
ADR has to retain , hes the only heel in the wwe title picture , its retarded that cena keeps crushing all the heels. raw needs a heel like triple H was were they just went around destroying the card , and if they couldint win clean they'd still win strong even if cheating.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
plea who cares
if ADR loses the title it just means hes going to win it back somewhere down the track, so ADR better retain

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Calling it now.....ROCK SCREWS CENA !

1 - 20 of 51 Posts