Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
It's not about bribing people so much as standing up against this childish decree that no-one may vote when wearing WWE Merchandie...Let the people wear what they want, they paid for it. The merchandise doesn't say vote for linda and even if it did then so what, as mentioned before if a t-shirt is what persuades someone to vote then they shouldn't vote at all...I may not live in America but i do keep up with whats going on and THIS is unproffesional and unconsistutional and it's getting on my nervs to be honest, this is not an insult to America in any way becuase i personaly think of America as my home away from home, but this is an insult toward certain people in governing positions for acting like a bunch of children and not like the proffesionals that they should be
No.

The first decision to not allow regular people to wear WWE clothes to the polls was a bad decision and Vince was right. They ruled in Vinces favor and he won. But then Vinces ego kicked in and he took it too far and decided to openly ask offer bribes to people at polling stations. He did it because he wanted to be a dick about and his ego won't let him make rational decisions. This was stupid of Vince.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
When I saw this I thought you meant this US Department of Justice

Well in a way we are threatened by the powers of Superman John Cena and the rest...but who's to stop him?

*insert voice*

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom's headquarters.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
:lmao Heath Slater

41 - 45 of 45 Posts