Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Backstory: Following the poor results of the TLC PPV in 2009, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon had to brain storm and do it quickly as his beloved wrestling company was slowly fading away. One thing the chairman decided to do was mix up the rosters and bring in some old superstars to help with the ratings. It was also stated by the chairman that Eric Bischoff would be re-instated as the Raw general manager and Teddy Long would remain the SmackDown! manger. With the roster shake up, Vince vacated all titles except the WWE Championship which was presented to Randy Orton of Raw and the World Heavyweight Championship which was given to Edge of SmackDown!. Vince McMahon is praying for better results at the next PPV Royal Rumble. In order to help this new plan Vince hired an entire new writing staff with both Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown!. Some writers remain as where others were cut. No budget cuts were made as it seems budget has increased with the recent salary increase to many superstars. Vince McMahon can only hope for the best now and count on his brand new staff of writers to pull WWE out of this slump.

Monday Night Raw

General Manager: Eric Bishoff
Play By Play Announcer: Jim Ross
Color Commentator: Jerry "The King" Lawler
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

WWE Champion: Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion: Vacant
World Tag Team Champions: Vacant
WWE Hardcore Champion: Vacant
WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant

Batista
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Billy Kidman
Kurt Angle
Santino Marella
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Hass
CM Punk
Randy Orton
Beth Pheonix
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Ted DiBiase
Maria
John Bradshaw Layfield
Primo
Rey Mysterio
Kelly Kelly
Shawn Michaels
Goldust
Micheele McCool
Christian
Maryse
Evan Bourn
Triple H
Finlay
The Rock
Daniel Bryan
Layla

Friday Night SmackDown!

General Manager: Teddy Long
Play By Play Announcer: Michael Cole
Color Commentator: Tazz
Backstage Interviewer: Josh Matthews

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
United States Champion: Vacant
WWE Tag Team Champions: Vacant
WWE European Champion: Vacant
Womens Champion: Vacant

Lita
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
John Cena
Drew McIntyre
R-Truth
William Regal
Sheamus
Gail Kim
Matt Hardy
John Morrison
Jeff Hardy
Torrie Wilson
Tyson Kid
Carlito
The Undertaker
Kaval
The Miz
Mark Henry
Alberto Del Rio
Natalya
Chris Masters
The Big Show
David Hart Smith
Kane
Trish Stratus
Edge
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Molly Holly
Victoria​

WWE PPV Schedule

The Royal Rumble - Joint
No Way Out - SmackDown!
WrestleMania - Joint
BackLash - Raw
Judgement Day - SmackDown!
Vengenace - Raw
The Great American Bash - SmackDown!
SummerSlam - Joint
Unforgiven - Raw
No Mercy - SmackDown!
Survivor Series - Joint
Armageddon - Raw

Note: This is the 4th BTB I have attempted and I really hope I can find the time to do this because I think that I can make this work. Hope all enjoy!

·
Registered
436 Posts
It certainly has potential, but you'll have to make this thread awesome to make the single branded PPV's work, because WWE really doesn't have enough roster depth to go back to them, anyway, good luck and I'll be following.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It certainly has potential, but you'll have to make this thread awesome to make the single branded PPV's work, because WWE really doesn't have enough roster depth to go back to them, anyway, good luck and I'll be following.
Yes I agree with you on that, but my plan is to slowly bring in old superstars but I haven't completley decided on who I want to bring back yet. But the rosters will be complete in time for WrestleMania. And thank you for checking this out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks good I like the differences in the rosters. I liked that you brought some people back like Angle. 2009 was a shit year in reality so hopefully your version will be better. I'm looking forward to seeing who you bring back as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like where this si going but an explanation on the Rock and Angle returning and such, needs to be explained. I'll wait til after a show is posted, but I am gonna keep an eye on thsi to see where you go with it. I wish you the best of luck.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish you look with this :) Hope it grows (Where's Victoria? :lmao)
Im going to add her right now. When i was coming up with the rosters I didn't even think about adding her, but since you reminded me I can do so now. Thanks

I like where this si going but an explanation on the Rock and Angle returning and such, needs to be explained. I'll wait til after a show is posted, but I am gonna keep an eye on thsi to see where you go with it. I wish you the best of luck.
To be completley honest the thought of providing an explantion crossed my mind. I just want those too back but I will post something that ask the question why, after I finish my first Raw which I should finish sometime tomorrow night, hopefully. And thank you.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OOC: I'm not to sure if this double post is ok but I just wanted to post my preview becuase I will have Raw up tomorrow sometime tomorrow night.

Monday Night Raw Preview
Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
January 4, 2010

Just hours after TLC Mr. McMahon decided to switch a few things up in the WWE. He released superstars, brought in old/new ones and switched the rosters entirely. All championships were vacated with the exception of the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship, which are held by Raw Superstar Randy Orton and SmackDown! Superstar Edge, respectively. Mr. McMahon also reinstated former Raw General Manager Eric Bishoff where as Teddy Long remanined the General Manager of SmackDown! In addition to all the roster changes Mr. McMahon has also brought back to retired Championship belts to the WWE, those being the Hardcore Championship and Cruiserweight Championship.

This Monday Night Raw marks the begining of The Road To WrestleMania, aswell as the dawning of a "New Era" in the WWE. Raw General Manager Eric Bishoff has stated that the Hardcore and Intercontinental Champions will be determined on this very show. He had also stated that this will be the begining of the World Tag Team Championship Tournament to crown our new Tag Champs! Opening up this contest will be the returning World's Greatest Tag Team taking on the team of Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman. Eric Bishoff promises this will be a night to remember and you will not want to miss a single minute of this broadcast!

Confirmed Matches
Intercontinental Championship Match
Hardcore Championship Match
The World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts