Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWE I am going to do will take place right after WrestleMania 21 and here are the rosters:

Raw:
The Rock
Triple H
Randy Orton
Batista
Ric Flair
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Shelton Benjamin
Edge
Shawn Michalels
Kane
Gene Snitsky
Mark Henry
Maven
The Hurricane
Rosey
Sylvain Greiner
Robere Conway
Rhyno
Tajiri
Christian
Tyson Tomko
William Regal
Eugene
Val Venis
Steven Richards
Trish Stratus
Lita
Victoria
Stacy Kiebler
Molly Holly
Ivory

Champions:
World Heavyweight Championship:Triple H
WWE Interconintental Championship:Shelton Benjamin
World Tag Team Championship:Christian & Tyson Tomko
WWE Womens Championship:Lita

SmackDown:
Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Buuba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Carlito Carribean Cool
Charlie Hass
Chavo Guerrero
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
John Cena
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Josh Mathews
Kanzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle
Luther Regins
Mark Jindrak
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
The Undertaker

Champions:
WWE Championship:John "Bradshaw" Layfield
WWE United States Champiohship:Carlito Caribbean Cool
WWE Tag Team Championship:Rey Mysterio & RVD
WWE Cruiserweight Championship:Billy Kidman

WrestleMania
21 Results:

Shawn Michaels defeated Kurt Angle after Sweet Chin Music when Angle went for Angle Slam and Michaels gets out of hit and hits the SCM for the pin.

Triple H defeated Randy Orton,Batista,and Ric Flair in a Fatal Four way Elimination Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
1st Elimination:Batista after the RKO
2nd Elimination:Ric Flair taps out to Orton locking on the Figure Four Leg Lock.
3rd Elimination:Triple H pins Orton after Batista goes to hit HHH with Steel Chair and HHH ducks and Batista hits Orton,and Batista starts to laugh HHH hits the pedigree.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield defeated The Rock for the WWE Championship after Orlando gets in the ring to stop a peoples elbow,Jordan and the Rock get in a fight enogh time for JBL to get up.and when the Rock turns around a Clothesline from Hell.

Interpromotional Tag Team Match
The Undertaker & Kane defeated Heidenreich and Gene Snitsky after kane hits a ChokeSlam and Tombstone to Gene Snitsky

Lita defeated Trish Stratus in a Hardcore Match for the Womens Championship after a Moonsault off the top rope through a table.

RVD and Rey Mysterio defeated Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree,and The Dudleys for the WWE Tag Team Championships after Mysterio hits a Double 619 on Dupree and Suzuki the RVD hits a Double Frog Splah and pins both of them.

Shelton Banjamin defeated Edge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship after Edge went for the spear,and he got caught in the Sambo Suplex

Billy Kidman defeated Spike Dudley,Paul London,Rey Mysterio,and Nunzio for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship after he hit a Shooting Star Press on paul London.

William Regal & Eugene defeated La Resistance in a Flag Match for the World Tag Team Champioship after Eugene grabbed one of the La Resistance flag on the outside of the ring and hit Conway and Greiner and they grabbed the flag.

John Cena,Eddie Guerrero,and Chavo Guerrero defated Carlito Carribbean Cool,Mark Jindrak,Luther Reigns after Eddie Guerrero hit a Frog Splash on CCC.

First WWE Raw Pay Per View:
Sunday May 1st,2005 Raw presents WWE Backlash
LIVE from Memphis,TN FedEx Forum

First WWE Smackdown Pay Per View:

Sunday May 22nd,2005 Smackdown presents WWE Judgment Day
LIVE from Oklahoma City,OK Ford Center

First Raw and Smackdown will be posted tommorrow 11/27/04

·
Registered
474 Posts
Could have potnetial. One thing I noticed though I had to point out. Its funny how your writing WWE : A New Era, and your name is NWA:TNA 4 Ever

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My weekly shows will be real short w/ school and everything,and Eugene & William Regal are World Tag Team Champions

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWE Raw
April 4th, 2005
Los Angeles, CA/Staples Center

Before the show starts we are shown the WrestleMania 21 recap video w/ highlights from every match,and if want to know the results they are at the top of the page.

Then the regular WWE and Raw videos are shown then fireworks go off in the staples center as Across the Nation plays throughout the arena as we are welcomed to Raw after WrestleMania 21.

J.R.:Welcome to the flagship broadcast of the WWE Monday Night Raw and we are just 24 hours removed from the most electrifying WrestleMania of all time.

The King:And what a hot night it should be tonight...and he is cut off by the music of Evolution,as all three members walk to the ring.

Triple H cuts a promo in the ring:"I told you that Orton could never beat me,a peasent can never beat the king in all aspects of life.So Orton you got your shot @ the World Heavyweight Title and blew it,so I don't know who else to challenge for the title since I have beat every big superstar since becoming World Heavyweight Championsip.So I get the night off,and also Backlash.

Triple H is cut off by Eric Bischoff's Music....

Bischoff then cuts a promo on the ramp:"Hunter you are right you do get tonight off,but you were wrong about Backlash,since you did not beat the Royal Rumble winner 1 on 1 @ Backlash you will have to beat the Mini Royal Rumble Winner from tonight.

Triple H is going off in the ring,yelling,kicking and throwing a fit.

Bischoff:"Thats right tonight we will have a 10 men Mini Battle Royal w/ the Winner getting a title sot @ Backlash!!!!

Commercial Break

World Tag Team Championship WrestleMania Rematch
William Regal & Eugene vs. La Resistance

10 minutes later......

William Regal and Robere Conway are the legal men and they are trading punches with each other until regal catches a punch and goes for a suplex but Conway hits a low blow on Regal and Greiner gets in and they hit a double team flapjack and as Conway is going for the pin Eugene comes in and breaks up the pin and hits a spinebuster on Conway as he goes for a punch.And then both men are edging toward there corner to make the tag Eugene gets the tag,but Greiner doesn't and Eugene runs in and kicks Conway and then gets in a fight w/ Greiner and Greiner hits a couple of punches and then goes for a big punchand Eugene ducks underneath it and hits a stunner on Greiner w/ Conway revived Eugene turns around and Conway goes for a punch but Eugene ducks and hits a Rock Bottom,and pins Conway 1...2...3.

Winners and Still Tag Team Champions Eugene & William Regal.

We then cut backstage to Evolutions locker room and we only here "Batista you know what to do".

Commercial Break

#1 Contendership for the Women's Championship
Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus

8 minutes later....

Molly Holly hits a huge stalling suplex on Trish she then walks over to a turnbuckle and uncovers it after she hs been in a tough fight w/ Trish, she then taunts to the crowd as Trish gets up Trish pushes Molly chest first into the turnbuckle and then trish taunta a little bit and then locks on to hit the Stratusfaction,but as she goes for it Molly pushes Trish into the exposed turnbuckle,and then Molly rolls up and Trish and grabs onto here tights.Pin for the 1...2...3.

Winner and #1 Contender for the Womens Championship Molly Holly

J.R.:Still coming up tonight a Ten Man Mini Royal Rumble with the winner getting a title shot @ Backlash

We are shown the ending to the WHT Match @ WrestleMania 21

Commercial Break

J.R.:Remember people that live in the Memphis area that tickets go on sell this Saturday for Raw's production of WWE Backlash May 1st in the FedEx Forum

The King:Now there will be two great champions in Memphis that night me and HHH,but who will HHH face @ Backlash.

Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Ric Flair

15 minutes later....

After a hard faught match both men are getting up from a double clothesline.Flair gets up first and runs toward Benjamin but he gets Back Body Dropped when he runs toward Benjamin.Flair then gets up pissed off and again runs toward and gets another backdrop.Flair then draws Benjamin over to him and hits a low blow Flair then climbs to top rope but Benjamin gets a burst of energy and runs up the rope and makes Flair fall on the turnbuckle.Benjamin then hooks his head and hits a superplex off the top rope and covers Flair 1....2....3

Winner and Still WWE Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin

The King:Coming up next is the 10 man Mini Royal Rumble

We then cut to a highlight video of all the past Royal Rumbles,and then fade out

Commercial Break

When we come back we see Shelton Benjamin pass HHH in the back and Benjamin turns around and looks at him and lets out a little laugh he then runs into Eric Bischoff which starts to talk to him:Hunter isn't the only person that will defend a title at Backlash you also will defend your title,against the winner of the lottery next week on Raw
Benjamin just walks away and cracks a smile.

When we cut back to the arena Triple H is coming out to the announcers table to watch the Match coming up.

Lillian Garcia:
The Following Match is the Ten Man Royal Rumble to decide who will face Triple H at Backlash,and here are the rules,2 guys start off in the ring,and every minute and a half another competitor will enter,the Last Man Standing will be the winner.

10 Man Mini Royal Rumble
Winner gets World Heavyweight Title Match @ Backlash

Entries:
1)Randy Orton
2)Batista
3)Maven
4)Gene Snitsky
5)Kane
6)Shawn Michaels
7)Chris Jericho
8)Edge
9)Chris Benoit
10)Ric Flair

Eliminations:
1)Batista by Orton 1:20 / Orton hit one after another forearm shivers and then hits a dropkick to send Batista over the top rope.

2)Maven by Orton 2:00 / Maven got attcked by Batista as he was coming in but Orton let Maven get to his feet and they started to fight and then orton whipped maven into the ropes and Batista pulled down the rope sending Maven out.

3)Gene Snitsky by Kane 5:00 / Kane gets Snitsky in a Gorilla Press Slam and tosses him over the top rope.

4)Shawn Michaels never makes it to the ring bacause of Snitsky throwing him off the ramp through a table.

5)Edge by Randy Orton 10:30 / Edge about gets put into a RKO but Edge pushes off intop the ropes when orton turns around Edge goes for the spear but gets a back body drop over the top rope.

6)Kane by Ric Flair 12:50 / Kane is beating up Flair until Kane sees Snitsky and Flair takes advantage and hits three low blows which makes him lean on the ropes and Flair grabs his feet and tosses him out.

7)Chris Benoit by Ric Flair 14:00 / Benoit hits ashoulder block on everybosy but then he runs toward Flair and gets a backdrop over the rope.

8)Ric Flair by Orton 15:30 / Flair goes to the top rope for no reason and Orton grabs his head and hangs Flair over the top rope and Flair falls out of the ring.

5 minutes later....

Orton and Jericho are trading punches and they hit a double clothesline knocking each other down,when they are laid out Batista walks down the ramp and Orton is the first one up and notices Batista and stares him down.Jericho then goes for a facbuster and Orton pushes off then when Jericho turns around Orton goes for the RKO but Orton gets pushed off into the ropes and BAM!!!! Batista hits Orton in the back w/ a steel chair and then Jericho clotheslines Orton over the top rope.

Winner and #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title Chris Jericho

After the match Jericho and Triple H lock eyes and stare at each other and the screen fades out.

End of Show

Raw Presents WWE Backlash
May 1st, 2005
Memphis,TN/FedEx Forum

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

·
Registered
474 Posts
geez hold on, you just posted it a few hours ago, dont expect it to get rated asap. My shows sure arent like that.

You need to write a little longer matches, promos were good, but still can use some work on them also. There are many good btb on WE, so you can check out about what size and acceptable match and promo is.

6.5/10

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WWE SmackDown
April 7, 2005
Oakland,CA/The Arena in Oakland

Before the beginning of the show we are shown the WrestleMania 21 recap video showing highlights from the mega-event.

Then we are shown the regular WWE video then the Smackdown intro. video as Rise Up by Drowning Pool is blasting throughout the arena and the fireworks go off as we are welcomed to Smackdown.

Cole:What a night we are going to have just four days removed from WrestleMania this is going to be a night to remember.

Tazz:Thats right Cole as tonight we will have JBL's acceptance speech after the biggest win of his carrer just 4 days ago against The Rock,but we kick it off with Latino Heat.

Tazz is cut off as Paul Heymen walks out with the lunatic Heidenreich walking to the ring to talk,and he flenches trying to hit members of the crowd but restrained by the stray-jacket.When he steps into the ring we cut to footage on the titantron of back last November when Undertaker sayed he was going to destroy and end Heidenreich's career then we are shown clips from Survivor Series and WrestleMania,then we cut back to Heidenreich w/ Heymen holding a microphone to Heidenreich's mouth:

Taker I thought you said you were going to take me out and here I stand 5 months later and I am still waiting in this ring for you.Come on Taker you didn't pin me @ WrestleMania so come out here and get ready to get a beating to end your second life.COME ON! COME ON! Then the lights cut off and Undertaker's music blast throughout the arena as a shadowy figure walks toward the ring

Undertaker and Heidenreich stare down ech other then Heidenreich throws the first punch ,and Taker just takes the punch and stares down Heidenreich he then starts waling away on Heidenreich,Heidenreich now leaning on the ropes Taker clotheslines him over the top rope,and Heymen signals toward the back and out runs The Dudleys,and they start to fight Taker and they also get destroyed by punches and big boots to both of them.We then cut to Heidenreich on the outside of the ring grabbing something he then sneaks behind Taker and rubs some liquid on rag and puts in Takers face for a minute and a half.Then the Dudleys and Heidenreich kick him a couple of times and then all three carry Taker back to a car,and stuff him in the trunk.

Cole:NO! not a repeat of No Mercy then Heidenreich, and The Dudleys jump in the car and drive away.

Commercial Break

Cole:I can't beleive what just happened.....

(We are shown clips from what just happened)

Tazz:That just proves that Heidenreich is mentally unstable,why would you do that to Taker

We Then cut backstage to Charlie Hass walking towards the ring he then bumps into Reigns,Jindrak,and Angle and the three stare at Hass and Hass says:What are you looking at" and all three of them attack Charlie Hass

Eddie Guerrero w/ Chavo vs. Jesus w/ Carlito

10 minutes later....

CCC and Chavo started arguing and the ref looks outside of the ring as Jesus is in control but as Jesus walks toward Guerrero Guerrero recovers and hits a low blow he then hits the three amigos on Jesus struggling after being dominated most of the match.Then both men are layed out from exhaustion then we cut to the outside of the ring as CCC and Chavo are now trading punches on the outside of the ring.The Eddie all of a sudden pops up and starts dancing as he is now getting pumped up he then jumps on the top rope and hits a huge frogsplash he then pins Jesus
1....then you here a huge bandg on the outside of the ring as we see CCC w/ a steel chair and Chavo layed out, CCC then slides the chair in the ring as it distracts the ref and Eddie as Jesus recovers he grabs the chair and nails Eddie over the head with the chair.Jesus then falls on Eddie for the cover.

The Winner of this match Jesus

After the match both Jesus and CCC are attacking Eddie until Chavo recovers then when Chavo gets in the ring CCC and Jesus run out of the ring and up the ramp.

Commercial Break

WWE Smack of the Night:
Billy Kidman hitting the Shooting Star Press on London and winning the Cruiserweight Title @ WrestleMania

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
Billy Kidman (c) vs. Spike Dudley

15 minutes later....

After a high flying fast paced match both men now tired are just trading punches until Spike starts to hit a couple of punches then a kick to the stomach and goes for the Dudley Dog and hits and makes the cover.
1....2...kick out
Spike mad picks up Kidman to go for another Dudley Dog but this time Kidman pushes him into the turnbuckle and Spike is laying down on the ground with his chest facing the turnbuckle then Kidman runs to the other side of the ring and runs and hits baseball slide sending Spike right into turnbuckle chest first.Kidman then cracks a smile.He then picks up Spike and Hits a couple of gut busters on Spike he then hits the BK Bomb,and goes to the top rope and hits a Shooting Star Press and makes the cover.

The Winner of this match and still Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman

After the match Kidman grabs a steel chair and drives it three times right into Spike gut which sends blood flowing out of Spike mouth he then hits another SSP and then the paramedics come out put Spike on a stretcher the as they are leaving Kidman runs over and pushes it over,as we cut to Teddy Long's Locker Room.

Now we see Charlie Hass injured talking to Teddy Long:(Hass::"Teddy I don't care how injured i am I still want Luther Reigns tonight." Teddy:"Okay playa if you want Luther tonigh then you got coming up next.Holla,Holla,Holla, you betta believe that playa.")

Commercial Break

Charlie Hass w/ Miss Jackie vs. Luther Reigns w/ Mark Jindrak & Kurt Angle

8 minutes later....

This encounter has been a one sided encounter w/ Hass being injured Reigns is just toying around w/ Hass just hitting slams and punches now Regins picks up Hass and runs to hit a clothesline but Hass catches him in a belly to belly overhead suplex.Regns not really fazed picks the tired Hass up and whips him into the turnbuckle and Hass jumps up on the rope and hits a flying forearm.Then Jindrak starts to chase Miss Jackie as that distracts the ref and Angle grabs Hass and hangs him over the top rope the Reigns hits the Roll of the Dice and covers Hass

The Winner of this match Luther Reigns

Tazz:Coming up next the most electrifying WWE Champion ever makes his acceptance speech

Cole:You mean the WWE Champion JBL

Tazz: Yeah that's right.

Commercial Break

When we go back to Smackdown JBL's music is plaiyng as he and Orlando Jordan stand in the ring as JBL is about to give his acceptance speech:
"Finally JBL has come back to Oakland,I now this is a overwhleming experience for all you people as me JBL is the only winner that has ever been in oakland.I mean with the Warriors and Radiers you really don't have that much success here in Oakland.So I know it is wierd to see a winner in this arena.Unlike the Warriors and Raiders I have actually won a Championship,and have defeated every great supertstar here on SmackDown and if you didn't see the most eltecrifying match WrestleMania here it is:
(We are shown clips of JBL beating The Rock @ WrestleMania)
Seeing that video makes me proud every time I see it about as proud as me seeing the Great American Flag.But I guess since I have beat every superstar there is to beat here on SmackDown I guess we have to retire the WWE Championship since there is no more challengers for the most electrifying champ ever....
Word Life...as John Cena's music blast throughout the arena as Cena stays at the entrance way.
"JBL there is one guy you haven't beat,so how about you put that title on the line @ Judgment Day,because if you did that lonely day in May,would be your WWE Title reigns' Jugment Day."

John Cena then walks to the back as Orlando is holding back JBL

Commercial Break

Cole:It was just announced next week we will have the contract signing for JBL vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship at Judgment Day

Tazz:Also just announced Cena will take on Orlando Jordan now!!!!

John Cena vs. Orlando Jordan

10 minutes later....

John Cena is in control after just hitting the throwback on Orlando he then pumps up his shows for the 5 knuckle shuffle but he doesn't hit it as Orlando moves when Cena gets up Jordan hits a huge dropkick.And then taunts to the crowd and then goes for the cover
1...2... kick out.
Jordan then gets right back up and jumps on the top rope and hits a cross body but Cena rolls the CrossBody over and pins Jordan
1...2... kick out.
Then Jordan gets up before Cena and starts to hit punches on Cena then he goes for the Rocky Johnson punch but Cena ducks and does the U cant see me taunt then hits the FU,and makes the cover

The Winner of this match John Cena

As John Cena is celebrating we cut to some where outside of the arena,and we see a car going into a grave yard and then stops then we see a grave plot and see the Dudleys and Heidenreich get out of the car and Heidenreich once again hols that liquid to Takers face in the trunk.The all three of them grab Taker and they walk over to the grave and we see a casket sitting in the hole.Heidenreich then grabs Taker by the throat and Chokeslams Taker threw the casket.All three then grab shovels and start to push dirt in the grave,until it is almost filled up.The Heidenreich starts to talk:
Taker I thought you said you were going to take me out, but it looks like you're the one who's carrer is now over.
Then Heidenreich laughs as we cut off the air.

End of Show

Updated Card for:
Smackdown presents WWE Judgment Day
Sunday May 22nd, 2005
Ford Center/Oklahoma City,OK

WWE Champioship

JBL (c) vs. John Cena

If you could,could someone make me a Backlash poster and if so I will tell you what to put on it please because I really need some help.Remember weekly shows are short because of school.
Please Reply

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WWE Raw Preview
4/11/05
Alberquerque,NM/The Pit

How will Evolution and Triple H react to Eric Bischoff's two big announcements one being Chris Jericho now being the #1 Contender,and Jericho will take on Ric Flair in a One on One encounter on Raw.But another number one contender will be named as the lottery will take place to decide who will take on Shelton Benjamin @ Backlash for the Intercontinental Championship.It is expected to be a hot night on Raw.

Confirmed Matches:

Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair

Lottery for Intercontinental Championship

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that barely anybody reads this thread but i don't want to be wasting my time writing these shows if no one reads and replys so @ 12 p.m. Saturday December 11 if no one has replied I am quitting this fed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WWE Raw
April 10, 2005
Alberquerque, NM/ The Pit

We open with a recap of last weeks Battle Royal and it ends with Triple H and Chris Jericho staring at each other.

Then we have the usual intro video and fireworks go off in "The Pit" as Across The Nation blast throughout the arena,and we are welcomed to Raw.

J.R.:Welcome to The Pit in Alberquerque, New Mexico as WrestleMania is just a week in the past but we are already moving ahead to Backlash, as tonight we will find out who will challenge for Shelton Benjamins' Intercontinental Championship.

The King:Also tonight Evolution will show Chris Jericho why you never mess with them as he will be taken to school by Ric Flair.

As he finishes the sentence he cut off by "Take Whats Mine" and out walks Randy Orton to the ring with a steel chair,and looking very pissed off from last week.

Randy Orton cuts a promo in the ring:"Batista I know you are always angry because you have your head shoved so far up Flair ass no wonder where you get your tan from,but Damn It Batista you don't have to take it out on me.I know that you are jealous of me I mean Legend Killer,Former World Heavyweight Champion, and everybody knows that I am better looking.(Girls yell in the audience)So I guess that's why you cheated me out of my World Heavyweight Title Match @ WrestleMania, I guess thats why you had to screw up my chance @ becoming World Hevayweight Champion @ Backlash. We all knew you couldn't do it your self so you had to blindside me, and use a weapon so why don't for once face me like a man.Come On Batista you don't have the guts.

Orton stands looking towards the titantron and entrance ramp as Batista jumps out from the crowd but orton can see him on the titantron and when Batista gets in the ring he gets nailed with a steel chair shot that sends him over the top rope.Then Orton taunts real fast and rolls to the outside of the ring,and picks up Batista and sends him into the steps Orton then follows and mounts Batista and throws lefts and rights until refs come down to break them up and take them backstage.

Commercial Break

When we come back we see Batista in Bischoff's office yelling:"Bischoff did you just see what Randy did,He talks about me fighting him from behind he blindsided me."

Bischoff:"Calm Down Dave,I did see what happened back in the ring and I liked it.It gave me an idea at Backlash it will be Randy Orton,Batista,Street Fight."
We then cut to Batista and he is laughing.

J.R.:Oh my god what an announcement what has Orton got his self into

The King:
He has awaken a monster and will pay at Backlash

Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair

15 minutes later....

Flair has Jericho in the corner and is whaling away with chop after chop until Jericho dazed walks out of the corner and Flair barely gets him up for a backdrop.he then covers Jericho for the pin
1...2...kick out right before the refs hand hits for three
Flair mad about not being able to get three count argues with the ref and Jericho gets up w/out Flair knowing and he runs off the ropes to hit a facebuster but Flair ducks and jericho flies to the mat,and Flair takes advantage and walks over to Jericho and slaps on the figure four leg lock and in the middle of the hold the crowd's chants of WOO! change to BOO! as Triple H walks down to the ring and over close to Flair as the hold has been locked on for only a couple of seconds,but everytime the ref would ask Jericho if he wanted to give it up HHH would grab Flair's arms to give leverage to Flair,and Jericho would scream louder in pain.After the hold is locked on for about aminute the ref finally catches HHH and Flair but HHH will not let go so the ref stomps on Triple H's fingers until he lets go.Then the ref makes Flair break the hold which he does after a couple of seconds.Triple H pissed off tries to get in the ring and distracts the ref,but in the ring Flair is already up and Jericho is using Falir to get hisself up and with the ref turned away bam he hits a low blow and with Flair bent down he hits a facebuster, then he taunts to the crowd and when he runs off the ropes to hit a lionsault he hits a baseball slide on Triple H and taunts Triple H as Flair tries to sneak behind him but Jericho turns around just in the nick of time and lcoks on the walls of Jericho and after 20 seconds Flair taps out.

Winner of this match Chris Jericho

Right after the match Jericho is celebrating when Triple H runs in the ring and Jericho runs away as he is on the ramp Jericho makes the taunt of the belt around his waist as we cut backstage

Backstage their is a crowd of wrestlers talking and Shelton Benjamin walks by and they get all quiet and just stare.

Commercial Break

Raw Rewind:Molly Holly beating Trish last week on Raw to become #1 contender for the women's title @ Backlash

WrestleMania Rematch
Lita vs. Trish Stratus

10 minutes later....

Trish is in control after some stiff right hands to Lita's back and face but she has Lita in the corner and Trish is on the top rope choking her until the ref gets to his 5 count she does this about three times but then taunts to the crowd and Lita then gets on the bottom rope and flips trish off the top rope.Lita then mounts Trish and hits illegal right hand right to Trish's nose until the ref pulls Lita off.Lita then just waits until Trish gets up and then hooks her head and goes for a reverse twist of fate but Trish twist out of it and goes for a Vertical Suplex but Lita counters with a huge DDT as Holy Shit chants roll through the crowd as Lita makes the cover 1...2...3.

Winner of this match Lita

As Lita celebrates out comes Snitsky running towards the ring until the lights go out and when they come back on Snitsky is aid out in the ring and Lita and Kane are up at the ramp laughing.

Commercial Break

When we come out every superstar that doesn't have a match @ Backlash is in the ring and up at the ramp is is a big lottery machine and out first comes Eric Bischoff then the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin.

Then Bischoff starts talking:"Okay guys this is the time that you guys have been waiting for all night, the time that we will find out who will face Shelton Benjamin at Backlash anyone that is standing in that ring can be the challenger @ Backlash so lets get on to buisness."

Bischoff reaches into the machine and pulls out a name and looks very suprised as he sees the name

Bischoff talks again:"Okay, WOW! at Backlash it will be Shelton Benjamin defending his Intercontinental Title against.....HBK,Shawn Michaels

A roar blast throughout the arena and Shelton Benjamin at first has a shocked look on his face,then he cracks a smile.As we cut backstage as Hurricane is talking to Rosey getting ready for a match:"Rosey I have a match with Batista tonight and WHATS UP WIT DAT! I mean all I try to do is protect Raw from all the evil doers but I get payed by having a match w/ Batista now I Can't Beleive Dat!

The Hurricane walks away as we cut back to the ring and Christian is sitting in the middle of the ring.

And Bischoff starts talking:"Damn It Christian get out of the ring come on we have a show to do here,what ever you want."

Christian:"Okay I want a chance to prove that I deserve an Intercontinental Title shot, I want a match with Shawn Michaels here tonight for a title shot @ Backlash."

Bischoff: "Okay Christian you got it"

Christian cracks a smile as we cut to commercial.

Commercial Break

Smackdown Rebound:

JBL/John Cena altercation

Heidenreich kidnapping Taker and Burying him alive.

Batista vs. The Hurricane

5 minutes later....

After a totally dominated match by Batista he hits some closed right hand and then sends him hard into the turnbuckle and when Hurricane walks out he gets a huge spinebuster and makes the cover
1...2...KICK OUT! Batista can't believe it.
Batista suprised picks him back up and hits the sitout powerbomb he then taunts to the crowd for a moment and goes for a cover
1...2...KICK OUT AGAIN! the crowd goes crazy.
Batista just stares at The Hurricane for a moment and then goes to the timekeepers area and grabs a steel chair and brings it in the ring and waits for The Hurricane to get up and BAM! a huge steel chair shot.

Winner of this match The Hurricane by D.Q.

After the match Batista launches Hurricane over the top rope and rolls out of the ring after him he then whips Hurricane into the steps and then the barricade.Batista then tosses Hurricane on his shoulder and walks toward the announcer table.He then clears everything off of it, and powerbombs Hurricane through the table.
He then screams at the camera: "Orton this will be you at Backlash"

J.R.:
Coming up next HBK,Christian and the winner will face Benjamin @ Backlash.

Commercial Break

J.R.:There are still tickets available for Raw's Backlash live on May 1st in Memphis,TN in the FedEx Forum.And the official theme song is "Bring It On" by Dope off of their album Group Therapy

The King:And what a card we have for my hometown crowd in Memphis, In a match just made by Eric Bischoff it will be the Final Encounter between Two Monsters as Snitsky takes on Kane.

J.R.:Plus in another match made tonight it will be Batista vs. Randy Orton in a street fight, and this match has been brewing for a couple months now.

The King:Also a match that will finally be decided after tonight it will either be HBK or Christian taking on Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Title.

J.R.: But the mac-daddy match is Jericho,Triple H,for the World Heavyweight Title.

And he is cut of by Shawn Michaels music as it is time for the main event.

Intercontinental Title Shot @ Backlash
Shawn Michaels vs. Christian

15 minutes later...

Michaels and Christian are trading punches after a classic match and Michaels goes for a huge punch but Christian ducks underneath it and goes for the Unpretier but Michaels pushes Christian off into the turnbuckle and then he turns around and a double clothesline knocking down both of them .And out comes Tyson Tomko and following him is Shelton Benjamin,and Tyson Tomko gets on the ring apronand Benjamin throws a punch at Tomko and their fight breaks into the ring. And HBK gets up and stomps his foot and then Christiangets up and HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music but nails Benjamin he then turns around and then nails Christian and covers him.

Winner of this match and new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title Shawn Michaels

As Benjamin gets up he stares at HBK and they are yelling at each other as we go off air.

Updated Card for:
Raw presents WWE Backlash

Official Theme Song "Bring It On" By Dope

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Street Fight
Batista vs. Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Gene Snitsky vs. Kane

Please Rate and Reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts