Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. This will be my new booking thread that is obviously called The New Age. I am veryr busy today with Science Olympiad and a birthday party so I will not post the roster today. I will have the roster up on Monday for sure as well as a Raw preview. I will be writing both Raw and SD and hopefully posting one show a week. I will pick up after NWO with the current storylines!

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
*Hopes NWO is for No Way Out and not New World Order*

Lol, naw man, should be great, I look forward to it and I will be reading.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Dude dont plug your show its bad.

And as for you Johncenaforgovernor I know your a talented writer and good luck with it just make sure you use some bold,italics and colour

As in:

Batista vs John Cena

Winner:Batista

Monday Night RAW

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Raw and Smackdown Roster

I will use bolds, italics, and colors Black Abyss! I know it is not Monday but I will post my roster right now. The PPV schedule and Raw preview will be up tom. but I'm not sure when Raw will be up. Remember, this is right after No Way Out.

Raw Roster

Main Eventers:

Chris Benoit

Edge

Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Upper Midcards:

Chris Jericho

Kane

Batista

Midcards:

Christian

Eugene

Gene Snitsky

Matt Hardy

Maven

Muhammad Hassan

Rhyno

Shelton Benjamin

Hurricane

Tyson Tomko

Lowcards:

Chris Masters

Rob Conway

Rosey

Sylvain Grenier

Simon Dean

Tajiri

William Regal

Divas:

Christy Hemme

Lita

Molly Holly

Trish Stratus

Stacy Keibler

Victoria

Candice

Tag Teams:

Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

Christian and Tyson Tomko

Eugene and William Regal

Tajiri and Rhyno

La Resistance

Rosey and Hurricane

Valets:

Khosrow Daivari for Muhammad Hassan

Ric Flair for Triple H

Tyson Tomko for Christian

General Manager:

Eric Bischoff

Factions:

Nonce Currently

Announcers:

Jim Ross

Jerry “King” Lawler

Interviewers:

Coach

Maria

Todd Grisham

Ring Announcer:

Lillian Garcia

Current Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H

Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin

World Tag Team Champions: La Resistance

Women’s Champion: Trish Stratus

Smackdown Roster

Main Eventers:

Big Show

JBL

Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero

Undertaker

Upper Midcards:

Booker T

John Cena

Midcards:

Carlito Caribbean Cool

Charlie Haas

Heidenreich

Jesus

Kenzo Suzuki

Luther Reigns

Mark Jindrak

Orlando Jordan

Rene Dupree

Rob Van Dam

Lowcards:

Hardcore Holly

Cruiserweights:

Akio

Billy Kidman

Chavo Guerrero

Funaki

Nunzio

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shannon Moore

Spike Dudley

Divas:

Lauren Jones

Michelle McCool

Miss Jackie

Dawn Marie

Rochelle Loewen

Torrie Wilson

Tag Teams:

Dudley Boyz

Basham Brothers

Carlito Caribbean Cool and Jesus

Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio

Valets:

Joy for the Big Show

Bashams/Orlando Jordan for JBL

Jesus for Carlito Caribbean Cool

General Manager:

Theodore Long

Factions:

The Cabinet (JBL, Orlando Jordan, and the Bashams)

Honor Society (Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, and Mark Jindrak)

Announcers:

Tazz

Michael Cole

Interviewers:

Funaki

Josh Matthews

Ring Announcer:

Tony Chimel

Current Champions:

WWE Champion: JBL

United States Champion: John Cena

WWE Tag Team Champions: Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio

Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, I love the roster. Can't wait for the show to start. Good luck with it. And remember, keep writin'; and I'll keep readin'.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
PPV Schedule and RAW Preview

Here is the PPV schedule and the first RAW preview. RAW should be up next Monday if not sooner. Here it is:

Red = Raw exclusive Pay-Per-Views

Blue = Smackdown exclusive Pay-Per-Views

Green = Both Raw and Smackdown hosting the Pay-Per-View

Pay-Per View Schedule

Sunday, April 3, 2005 Wrestlemania 21

Los Angeles, CA

Sunday, May 1, 2005 Backlash

Manchester, NH

Sunday, May 22, 2005 Judgment Day

Minneapolis, MN

Sunday, June 22, 2005 King of the Ring

New York, NY yet to be confirmed

Sunday, June 26, 2005 Vengeance

Las Vegas, Nevada

Sunday, July 24, 2005 The Great American

Buffalo, NY Bash

Sunday, August 21, 2005 Summerslam

Washington D.C.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 Unforgiven

TBD

Sunday, October 9, 2005 No Mercy

TBD

Tuesday, November 1, 2005 Taboo Tuesday

San Diego, CA

Sunday, November 22, 2005 Survivor Series

Detroit, Michigan

Sunday, December 18, 2005 Armageddon

TBD

Sunday, January 8, 2005 New Year’s Revolution

TBD

Sunday, January 29, 2005 Royal Rumble

Miami, Florida

Raw Preview

This is the first Raw after last night’s pay-per-view, No Way Out. Shawn Michaels made a suprising appearance to screw Kurt Angle out of his shot at the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21. John Cena was able to capitalize after a superkick and make his way to the main event of Wrestlemania. Kurt Angle said after his match that he would be on Raw tonight, live from Madison Square GardenNew York.

Shawn Michaels was not the only Raw superstar at No Way Out last night. Batista showed up as well and clearly sent a message to JBL and his cabinet. He not only Batista bombed JBL, he also Batista bombed Orlando Jordan and the Bashams. Tonight is the big contract signing for Batista. Will he join with Smackdown and face JBL at Wrestlemania 21, or stay on Raw and face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship.

To find out that and more tune in tonight at 9:00 PM on Spike.

P.S. If anyone could tell me how to fix the spacing problem it would be greatly appreciated. I just copy this from Word and it doesn't look as good with the double spacing.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Man this is looking great! I cant wait for Raw and to see what you bring to the table. As for your problem, Im not sure, you probably just have to edit it. It messes up with spacing whenever I post a show, and I have to edit it.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Re: PPV Schedule and RAW Preview

Orton_4_President said:
P.S. If anyone could tell me how to fix the spacing problem it would be greatly appreciated. I just copy this from Word and it doesn't look as good with the double spacing.
If you are posting it via the WSWYIG thingy, just make your post, then as soon as it's done go into edit it and move the spaces up.

That's how I overcome that problem when I post Raw as I copy my work from Word like you.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
First Raw

Here is my first Raw. Hope all you guys enjoy it because I put a lot of work into it. I'm not sure how good it will be since it is my first show in a while. Also, I don't know when Smackdown will be up but I hope to have it done before WM 21.

Raw
Monday, February 21, 2005
Madison Square Garden, New York

To start the show, Raw’s usually starting video is played. Afterwards, a picture of Eric Bischoff comes up on the screen. Next clips are played recapping what happened at No Way Out last night. It showed Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio defeating the Bashams for the Tag Team Championships. Cena winning the Wrestlemania tournament due to Shawn Michaels showing up and costing Kurt Angle the win so he will be getting a title shot at the WWE Championship. Lastly, JBL retained his championship inside a barbed wire steel cage. It showed him being chokeslamed through the canvas and cheaply escaping. It also showed Batista coming out and destroying JBL and his Cabinet. Then pyros shoot off to kick off the show!

Jim Ross: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are here live from Madison Square Garden, New York on our Road to Wrestlemania!

Jerry Lawler: Yes we are J.R. and last night was No Way Out. Batista showed up and destroyed the WWE Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield.

Jim Ross: I have to admit that Batista was unstoppable last night. He really made an impact and the crowd was behind him. Tonight, folks, Batista has a choice. He can either stay on Raw and face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania or he can go over to Smackdown and face the WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield at Wrestlemania. Don’t forget that John Cena won the Wrestlemania number 1 contender’s tournament last night beating Kurt Angle. This means if Batista goes to Smackdown he will be involved in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship.

Jerry Lawler: Kurt Angle may have gone to Wrestlemania if it wasn’t for Shawn Michaels’ Sweet Chin Music last night. Kurt had the Ankle Lock in and out of nowhere Shawn comes in and bam! Then Cena just had to pin him one two three!

Jim Ross: Shawn had every right to do that seeing as Kurt Angle illegally came back in the Rumble and eliminated him this past January. Kurt Angle is supposed to be here tonight to talk with Shawn Michaels and the Smackdown manager, Theodore Long, will be here as well for the contract signing.

Jerry Lawler: Up first here tonight though is a triple threat match for the Women’s Championship! Puppies J.R.!

Molly Holly vs. Victoria vs. Trish Stratus ©
For the Women’s Championship

Finish: Molly Holly and Victoria are down after a nasty double clothesline for Trish. She is standing tall and taunting the two women on the crowd. You can hear her trash talking them and telling them that she is the Women’s Champion. Both women that are down make their way to their feet and Trish goes for another double clothesline but hits only Victoria. Molly ducks under it and hits a clothesline of her own on Trish when she turns around. She then makes her way up to the top and goes for a Molly Go Round on Trish. She hits it and goes for the pin. 1…2…Victoria is up and around by now and breaks up the pin. She gets Molly Holly up and sets her up for the Widow’s Peak. Molly struggles to reverse the move but in the end Victoria is too much for her. She hit it and pinned Molly 1…Trish is just getting up…2…Trish sees the pin and goes to break it…3! Just then Trish broke up the pin but it was too late.

Winner and New Women’s Champion: Victoria

Aftermath: Victoria slides out of the ring and grabs the belt and Trish tries to go after her but the ref holds her in the ring. Victoria holds the belt close to her, happy that she is the Women’s Champion once more. She goes back up the ramp looking at her belt while Trish is still trying to get at her from the ring.

The camera cuts backstage where we see a limo entering the arena. Everyone thinks it is Kurt Angle or Theodore Long but Batista gets out instead.

Jerry Lawler: It’s Batista J.R., its Batista!

Jim Ross: I know but I thought that he already was here.

Jerry Lawler: It is decision time tonight and I know the animal will stay on Raw with his future, Evolution.

Jim Ross: We have to take a quick commercial break but we will be right back.

He is seen walking towards Evolution’s locker room as we go to a commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

We return from the commercial break in Evolution’s locker room.

Ric Flair: Hey big man, how are you doing?

Batista: Good.

Ric Flair: Tonight is the first big choice of your career on the way to the top.

Batista: I know. I thought long and hard about my decision tonight and I still don’t know which brand I am going to.

Triple H is seen acting nervously like he is hiding something.

Triple H: You know…it would be great if members of Evolution had both the WWE and the World Heavyweight Championship!

Batista: Yeah that would be nice but the World Heavyweight Championship is bigger than the WWE Championship.

Triple H: (Gulps) Yeah but the WWE Championship has been around for longer.

Batista: That World Heavyweight Championship would really look good around my waist.

Batista is eyeing down Triple H.

Ric Flair: No matter where you go big man, the crowd loves you. I was watching No Way Out last night and when you came out…Wooooo! They about blew the roof off that place. And last week at RAW, they were chanting your name when you destroyed that punk Maven.

Batista: It was a thrill last night to rip apart that so-called champion, John Bradshaw Layfield.

Ric Flair: He’ll be feeling the after effects from that attack for weeks.

Batista: Hey Hunter, did you watch No Way Out last night?

Triple H: No…I missed it. I was…out partying a little late last night and lost track of time.

Ric Flair: You should have seen him. He powerbombed Orlando Jordan, the Bashams and even JBL! He was on fire! And the crowd started to chant his name and…

Batista: Yeah, it’s a shame we have never wrestled Hunter. It would be an honor to show you how I wrestle. And think…we could even wrestle over the World Heavyweight Championship.

Triple H is seen looking at his belt as the camera cuts to the General Manager, Eric Bischoff’s room.

Eric Bischoff: Are you sure that you heard right?

The Coach: Yes boss, I just received a call from Theodore Long saying that he was on his way and that a limo passed him a little while ago that looked like it had Kurt Angle in the back.

Eric Bischoff: When did Theodore say he would arrive here?

The Coach: He said that he should be here in about an hour and a half if traffic doesn’t hold him up.

Eric Bischoff: Did he have any clue as to when Kurt Angle will be arriving?

The Coach: He said that Kurt may get here within the upcoming hour!

Eric Bischoff: Ok, I can’t wait to see Theodore Long’s face tonight. When Batista signs with Raw like Chris Benoit did last year. The bottom line is that Smackdown is a second rate show which no one likes.

The Coach: Everyone knows that Raw is the place to be. I even heard that Carlito has got over 100,000 people to sign his petition! I wonder who will replace him as the general manager if he got fired.

Eric Bischoff: Probably someone like Shane or Stephanie McMahon who don’t even know how to run a show. I mean look at the history of Raw. I have been the G.M. since the draft which occurred over 3 years ago. Smackdown has had Stephanie, Vince, Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle and Theodore Long as their general managers. Clearly everyone can see how good of a job I am doing here each and every week.

The Coach: Of course boss. You are the talk of the town.

Eric Bischoff: Hey, next week…

The camera cuts to the ring where the next match will be taking place.

Jerry Lawler: Wow, Kurt Angle may be here soon!

Jim Ross: Yes he will be but what do you think about Carlito’s petition? Theodore Long is a very good G.M. and that young arrogant superstar is trying to unseat him.

Jerry Lawler: First off all, the fans are signing the petition, not Carlito. And second of all he is a very good wrestler.

Jim Ross: Still he needs to learn to be courteous to his boss.

Jerry Lawler: Like the Coach is loyal to Eric Bischoff?

Jim Ross: Very funny King. Anyways, up next it will be Maven taking on the pompous Muhammad Hassan. He may be undefeated but no one likes him.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, that’s true. I’m still laughing at what happened to him at the Rumble this year.

Video clip plays of both Smackdown and Raw superstars teaming up to eliminate Muhammad Hassan.

Jim Ross: It served him right. Even though I don’t like Maven I hope he puts Hassan back in his place!

Maven vs. Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari

Finish: This has been a pretty even match drawing a lot of heat from the crowd. On several occasions Daivari had distracting Maven leaving Hassan in control at this point in the match. He brings Maven up to his feet only to suplex him back off them. He taunts the crowd saying that America sucks drawing even more heat from the crowd. Maven makes his way to the feet only to receive a modified STO from Muhammad Hassan. He drops down and pins Maven 1…2…3!

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

Jim Ross: Da*mit he did it again! I don’t know how he makes his way through all this matches every week.

Jerry Lawler: I know. It is Daivari interfering in the matches every single week costing Hassan’s opponents the win.

Jim Ross: All I know is that one day Hassan will get what is coming to him.

Jerry Lawler: We will be right back.

*Commercial Break*

The camera cuts to the interviewing area where we see Muhammad Hassan standing next to the Coach.

Muhammad Hassan: Did you see how I destroyed Maven out there Coach?

Coach: Yeah, of course.

Muhammad Hassan: I beat Maven fair and square Crowd boos knowing he is wrong and everyone out there knows it. As long as no one physically attacks your opponent there is no disqualification. I beat Maven and do I get praise from these tramps in New York? No, I get boos and America chants. This just goes to show you how racist and hostile Americans are. This gets the crowd pumped up even more and a USA chant starts up again. See? Americans have absolutely no moral values at all. Now what I came here to do was to challenge Shelton Benjamin for his Intercontinental Championship?

Coach: Are you sure you are ready to do that?

Muhammad Hassan: I am undefeated in my whole wrestling career unlike Shelton Benjamin. I deserve a title shot but continue to go unnoticed week after week. Well it’s time for me to take action and not sit back and watch others ridicule me. And why not face me at the grandest stage of them all Shelton, Wrestlemania 21? Do you accept?

You hear someone walking up and as the camera pans around you see Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: I gave Shelton the night off because he actually works week after week and he deserved a break. As for you, you have not really proven yourself. Shelton Benjamin defeated Triple H on his first night here. What did you do? Pick a fight with a 50 year old announcer.

King: Hey!

Eric Bischoff: You can have your match at Wrestlemania if you win your match next week.

Muhammad Hassan: Give me the best you’ve got.

Eric Bischoff: Fine. Next week, live from Miami, Florida it will be Muhammad Hassan vs. Kane!

Muhammad gets scared at the sound of Kane and runs off.

Jim Ross: Did you hear that King?

Jerry Lawler: I sure did. Hassan’s winning streak is over for sure next week when he meets the Big Red Machine.

Jim Ross: Although Muhammad is undefeated doesn’t mean he has the right to demand a title shot.

The camera cuts to the parking lot where we see a limousine pull in. The camera pans in on the door and out steps Kurt Angle. He is dressed in a suit and makes his way to the ring. The camera follows him out and up to the ring.

Jim Ross: Kurt Angle is here live on Raw and it looks like he is on his way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: I can’t wait to hear what our Olympic Gold Medalist has to say.

He comes out to many boos but he walks on anyways. When he gets in the ring he grabs a microphone and starts to talk.

Kurt Angle: Last night, many of you probably tuned in to No Way Out to watch the Olympic Champion defeat John Cena and go on to Wrestlemania. Crowd gets a Kurt sucks chant going but he ignores it. It was time for my match and I was feeling good because I knew I could outwrestle Cena any night of the week. By the end of the match Cena was praying for the match to end because his ankle was in so much pain. I locked in the Ankle Lock and knew I was on my way to Wrestlemania. Then, Shawn Michaels (Small pop for Michaels) decides he is going to interfere in my match. He comes out of nowhere and Sweet Chin Music’d me. Roll the footage. Shows footage of HBK running in and superkicking Angle. Cena then crawls over and gets the three count off the superkick. Cena had to use Shawn Michaels to overcome me. In my opinion I deserve to go on and face JBL at Wrestlemania and not Cena. Cena chant starts throughout the whole crowd. So without any further a due I would like to call out Shawn Michaels right here and now if he is here.

Jerry Lawler: Tell him Kurt.

Jim Ross: Be quiet King. HBK had every right to do what he did last week.

*Sexy Boy* hits and Shawn Michaels comes out to a huge pop. He gets in the ring and stares down Angle as he grabs a microphone.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn is going to get knocked back to reality real soon.

Jim Ross: We’ll see about that real soon.

Shawn Michaels: Well, well, well if it isn’t Kurt the crybaby Angle. All I heard so far is you complaining how I screwed you over. Well let me show you and everyone else in the arena and at home a little bit of footage from this year’s Royal Rumble.

Video plays of Angle coming back in after he was eliminated and throwing Michaels over the top.

Shawn Michaels: I was also screwed out of a title shot at Wrestlemania but did you see me come to Smackdown and complain about it? No. I did get my pay back though, last night at No Way Out. You have to admit Kurt…that was a pretty good superkick!

Crowd starts chanting H-B-K as Angle goes nuts.

Jim Ross: I watched No Way Out yesterday King and it was a d*** good superkick.

Kurt Angle: Shut up all of you. If you came in the Rumble and dominated only to be eliminated by luck I’m sure you would have done the same thing.

Shawn Michaels: You call that Sweet Chin Music at the Rumble luck? No, my friend, unlike all your past title reigns that was pure skill. You should go back to mat wrestling because this is the big leagues. If you mess with me, you better be ready to get Sweet Chin Music’d.

Kurt Angle: Did you ever have all the titles that you could possibly earn in wrestling at once? You may be the first ever Grandslam Champion but you are not the Olympic Champion. If you think the Sweet Chin Music can keep Kurt Angle down then you got a lot to learn. Anyways, because of you John Cena is main eventing Wrestlemania 21 and not me!

Shawn Michaels: There you go again. You see, you need to realize that wrestling is not all about yourself. You should come out for the fans and not because you want another belt to put around your waist. I’ve struggled through everything this business has thrown at me including H*** in a Cell matches and Elimination Chamber matches and I keep coming back. If it wasn’t for these amazing fans I might not even be wrestling today.

Kurt Angle: How touching. Last year you had to cheat your way into the main event at Wrestlemania without even earning it. I on the other hand won a battle royal with the best Smackdown has to offer. I was cheated out of the WWE Championship by Eddie Guerrero; you weren’t even involved in the submission in your match. So what does little Michaels do…he runs to Eric Bischoff and gets a rematch at the next pay-per-view Backlash. This time, Shawn decides that he will be involved in the decision in the triple threat match. So what does he do? He taps out to Chris Benoit.

Shawn Michaels: I know where this is leading so I will get to the point. Kurt Angle, you want me so bad how about you and me at Wrestlemania 21?

Shawn Michaels extends his hand and Kurt Angle goes to shake it. Right before Kurt shakes he punches Michaels square in the face knocking him down. As Shawn gets up he is met with an Angle Slam. Kurt Angle picks his microphone back up.

Jim Ross: There was no need for Angle to do that to Michaels.

Jerry Lawler: Told you J.R.! Kurt showed Michaels how he stacked up against Smackdown’s best.

Jim Ross: Kurt Angle is not the best wrestler on Smackdown and he took Shawn by surprise. What a dirty tactic to get the upper hand.

Kurt Angle: I accept. That was just a taste of what you have coming on April 3rd.

Jim Ross: Well it looks like Shawn Michaels will have his shot at retribution at Wrestlemania.

Jerry Lawler: I think the outcome will be no different than tonight’s J.R.!

*Commercial Break*

Jim Ross: We are back live everybody and during the break Kurt Angle got back into his limousine and speed away from the arena. Also, Eric Bischoff announced that the main event for tonight will be Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho taking on the team of Triple H and Ric Flair. Also, up next folks it will be Rob Conway, one half of the tag team champions, taking on Eugene, who has returned from his injury at New Year’s Revolution.

Eugene w/ William Regal vs. Rob Conway w/ Sylvain Grenier

Finish: An ordinary match with Eugene doing a lot of his usual funny tactics to amuse the crowd. The two men have been pretty evenly matched but Eugene has a slight lead towards this part of the match. Conway, who was on the mat thanks to a viscous clothesline, is getting up. Eugene flips Conway off before going for his version of the Stone Cold Stunner. Eugene barely hits it and afterwards drops down to pin him. 1…2…Sylvain gets in the ring and breaks up the pin. The ref turns toward Sylvain but Regal gets in the ring and charges at Sylvain. Grenier meets William with a right hand. Afterwards he suplexs Regal and Regal slides out of the ring. Eugene is up at this time and focused on Grenier. As the ref gets Sylvain out of the ring Conway is able to low blow Eugene and get an arm over him. The ref turns around and starts his count 1…2…3!

Winner: Rob Conway

Jim Ross: I can’t believe the referee didn’t see that low blow. Conway should have been disqualified.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think the low blow mattered too much. It’s not like Eugene has anything down there.

Afterwards Grenier helps Conway out of the ring and they walk up the ramp holding their belts. The camera cuts to the back where we see Todd Grisham. He is whistling to himself when the Big Red Machine walks up behind him. Todd turns around and about wets himself when he sees Kane standing there. Kane rips the microphone away from him and starts to talk.

Kane: Have you seen Muhammad Hassan?

Todd Grisham: N…n…no.

Kane: I know you’re watching this right now Muhammad and I just want to make sure that you watch my match with the Hurricane. Next week you have the big red machine and there is no getting around me. Pay attention Hassan and it will be less painful for you next week when you are chokeslamed straight to h***!

Kane drops the microphone and storms off to the ring where Maven is waiting.

Kane vs. The Hurricane

Finish: This match was pretty much over after it started. Hurricane tried to put up an early offense only to be taken down by a monstrous big boot. Afterwards Kane picked Hurricane up and chokeslamed him for the three count in under two minutes.

Winner: Kane

After the match Kane goes outside the ring and gets a steel chair. He throws it in the ring and gets back in. He puts Hurricane’s neck in the chair and goes up to the second turnbuckle. He smiles diabolically and jumps down crushing Hurricane’s neck. Medical attention come down to the ring and look at Hurricane as Kane walks up the ramp.

Jim Ross: Oh my GAWD!

Jerry Lawler: I think Kane was trying to send a message to Hassan and he sure did.

Jim Ross: Kane had no reason to do that to the Hurricane!

Then the camera cuts backstage where we see Captain Charisma standing next to Maria.

Maria: Hey Christian, how’s it going?

Christian: How’s it going? Let’s see Christian is left off the Raw card once again. I deserve to main eventing tonight, not Jericho, not Benoit, not Flair, not even the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. I’m Captain Charisma and I deserve respect. So next week, I am issuing an open challenge to whoever wants to come out and try and shut me up. By the end of my match next week everyone will be respecting Christian!

Jim Ross: That Christian is an arrogant son of a gun. He is nothing but a C.L.B.

Jerry Lawler: Calm down J.R. Even you will have to respect him next week after he beats whoever comes down to face him.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, next week live from Fort Worth, Texas, we already have two matches announced. They are Muhammad Hassan vs. Kane and Christian vs. whoever comes out to face him.

Jerry Lawler: I can’t think about next week when Batista contract signing coming up after the next match.

Jim Ross: We can’t forget our main event though and here comes the first man in the match.

Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho vs. Triple H and Ric Flair

Finish: A very good and exciting match with all the men looking good even Flair. Benoit and Flair are in the ring and trading off chops where we resume the match at. Benoit looks to have the upper hand but Flair soon spins Benoit around into the corner and gives him some chops of his own. He then grabs Benoit and walks him over to Evolution’s corner. He takes in with Triple H who comes in and clotheslines Benoit. Benoit gets up and Hunter goes for another clothesline but Benoit ducks and gives Triple H a German suplex. Both men struggle to get to their feet but Benoit gets up a little bit quicker. He goes over to make the tag with Jericho. He goes to tag Jericho but Jericho is pulled off the apron by Flair who snuck around the ring while the two men where getting up in the ring. Triple H takes advantage of this and swings Benoit around. He kicks him in the gut and delivers a devastating Pedigree. He then pins Benoit 1…2…Benoit looks like he is going to kick out…3! Benoit does not manage to get the shoulder up in time.

Winners: Triple H and Ric Flair

Jerry Lawler: Ooh I can’t wait J.R. After this next commercial break it will be Batista’s contract signing.

Jim Ross: Theodore Long still isn’t here yet though.

Jerry Lawler: I hope Batista signs with Smackdown that way Evolution have both the World Heavyweight and WWE Championships.

Jim Ross: In your dreams King. We will be right back after this final commercial break folks so don’t change the channel!

*Commercial Break*

Jim Ross: We are back ladies and gentlemen and during the break Theodore Long arrived in the building.

Jerry Lawler: That’s right and the ring is already set up for the contract signing.

Eric Bischoff comes out while J.R. and King are talking. He gets in the ring, puts down a clipboard with Raw on the back and picks up a microphone.

Eric Bischoff: Good evening everyone. Tonight Batista will have a decision to make. He can stay on Raw and face the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania 21 or defect to Smackdown where he can face the WWE Champion and John Cena. First, I would like to introduce my special guest for tonight, the general manager of Smackdown, Theodore Long!

*It’s The Mack Militant* hits and out walks Theodore Long with a Smackdown clipboard. He gets in the ring, sets his clipboard down, and picks up a second microphone.

Theodore Long: Holla, holla, holla everyone! Crowd says holla, holla, holla after he is done talking. I am honored to be here in MadisonSquareGarden in front of all you people. As Eric said it is a big night and I hope Batista makes the right decision and signs with Smackdown.

Eric Bischoff: Batista will make the right decision and sign with the better brand, Raw! So I would like to call out Batista right now so can pick the brand he wants to sign with.

*Evolution’s Theme Music* hits and Batista, Flair, and Triple H walk down to the ring. Triple H looks nervous but Flair looks very confident. They get in the ring and Batista walks up to the table. He takes both clipboards in his hands and looks at them both. Finally after about a minute and a constant Batista chant from the crowd he sets down both clipboards. He flips the Raw clipboard to last the last page and starts writing. Triple H looks on in shock as does Flair but Triple H looks worried as well. Batista holds up the clipboard and all you see is a blank page.

Jerry Lawler: I can’t believe it. Batista is staying on Raw and facing Triple H at Wrestlemania 21!

Jim Ross: It looks like this is the end of Evolution.

The camera zooms in and we read: At Wrestlemania 21 JBL vs. John Cena vs. Batista.

Jerry Lawler: That was not a very funny joke. Batista actually scared Triple H there for a little bit.

Jim Ross: It looks like Batista will be going to Smackdown King.

Jerry Lawler: I can’t wait. Evolution will be standing as tall as ever at Wrestlemania 21 with both title belts.

Jim Ross: We’ll have to wait and see about that.

Triple H calms down and starts to smile along with Batista and Flair. Bischoff looks upset at losing Batista but Long looks overjoyed. Batista sets down the Raw contract and officially signs with Smackdown. He signals towards the camera saying that the WWE Championship is his at Wrestlemania 21 when the camera goes off the air.

Jim Ross: Good night everybody and make sure you tune in this Thursday to Smackdown to see Batista’s first night there!

Raw Quick Results
Victoria def. Trish Stratus to become the new Women’s Champion
Muhammad Hassan def. Maven
Rob Conway def. Eugene
Kane def. The Hurricane
Triple H and Ric Flair def. Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

I've tried to fix the double spacing but it doesn't work. I've backspaced the whole thing like five times but it doesn't look right when I post. I am sorry about the inconvience and if any knows a better way to post, please let me know.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good Raw to kickoff this thread I really liked the layout you did with the show it made it easy to read I also like seeing Muhammad Hassan earning his Title shot next week against the dominate Big Red Machine. The Main Event between Jericho, Benoit vs Triple H and Flair was good I'm glad Flair and Triple H won. Good to see Victoria the Womens Champion and Eugene is back to do is funny stuff thats good. Can't forget about the contract signing it's great to see Batista sign with Smackdown that Main Event should be a good one with it being a triple threat match. Overall good show I've never seen your past show, but I'll keep reading this one 9/10 good job.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Very good show the layout was impressive and went easy on the eyes which is a good thing I think its fun how you made a twist and had The Big Tista go over to SD!

I think a few things you need to set out is who is face and heel as in Maven is a heel so he should not be facing Hassan.

Also now that I have rated your show go over to mine rit:)

8.5/10 a good first show

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Great show! I loved the way you played out Batista and Triple H throughout the show. Its a shame that he is going to Smackdown! though. But cant complain, Smackdown! needs the main eventers. Kane and Muhammad Hassan is a great idea, and I liked the way you played out Kane as a monster and not a straight baby face by having him destroy fan favorite Hurricane. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels promo was great, cant wait for the showdown. Main event was good aswell.. cant wait for the next show. 9/10.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts