Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody! I am going to be starting a booker thread with bobdead999. I will be doing RAW and he will be doing Smackdown. It is called WWE:The New Age. We did a draft to determine the superstars on our shows. We could use past, present, and other organizations superstars. Everyone not on a roster will be in the free agency. We will have trades during our shows but we will encorporate them into our story lines. We will start writing the shows after Survior Series. Rosters so far:

CEO of the WWE: Jon Nicholas

Raw Roster - Doc_Of_Thuganomics

Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Rene Dupree
The Undertaker
Randy Orten
Chris Benoit
Shawn Michaels
Edge
John Cena
Booker T
Big Show
JBL
Carlito Carribean Cool
Hedenreich
Shelton Benjamin
Luther Reigns
Gene Snitsky
Rosey
Torrie Wilson
Dawn Marie
Miss Jackie
Lita
Trish Stratus
Victoria
Gail Kim
Stacy Keibler
Tyson Tomko
The Dudleys ( D-Von and Bubba Ray)
La Resistance
Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi
Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree
Test and Scott Steiner
Black Out (Rodney Mack and Mark Henry)
to be continued...

World Heavyweight Champion: Vacant
Intercontinental Champion: Vacant
Tag Team Champions: Vacant
Women's Champion: Vacant

RAW G.M - Jon Nicholas

Smackdown Roster - bobdead999

The Rock
Kane
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Chris Jericho
Goldberg
RVD
Eugene
Eddie Guerrero
Matt hardy
Batisita
Rhyno
Charlie Haas
Ric Flair
Christian
Mark Jindrak
Billy Gunn
Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli
Molly Holly
Chyna
Rey Mysterio
Billy Kidman
Chavo Guerrero
Tajiri
The Hurricane
Akio
Spike Dudley
Nunzio
Spanky
to be continued...

WWE Champion: Vacant
United States Champion: Vacant
Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant
Hardcore Champion: Vacant

Smackdown G.M.- Peter

We will post the updated rosters before the beginning of our first shows.

P.S. How do you guys like the banner CMo made for me?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Peter, I will trade you Hedeinreich for Batista because I need him off my show because Undertaker is on my roster.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good and i will give you JBL because I cant have him on my show with Booker T. Our first shows will be up sometime next week. I will post first Peter.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Survior Series ’04 Quick Results

WWE Championship Match

Booker T def. JBL via pinfall

Undertaker def. Heidenreich via pinfall

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Christian def. Shelton Benjamin via pinfall/cheating

WWE Women’s Championship Match

Trish Stratus def. Lita via pinfall

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

Billy Kidman def. Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, and Spike Dudley via pinfall

Triple H, Edge, Batista, and Gene Snitsky def. Maven, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and Chris Benoit via elimination

Eddie Guerrero, RVD, Big Show, and Stone Cold def. Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak and CCC via elimination

Raw’s beginning video plays and we see clips from over the past year. After the video ends, we see the usual pyros go off to start the show.

J.R.: Hello everybody, we are here live in Miami, Florida and we have a full stadium tonight!

King: Yes we do J.R. I can’t wait to see how our new temporary general managers run things here tonight.

J.R.: Also, I wonder why Mr. McMahon ordered all the WWE superstars to be here on Raw tonight.

A strange music hits over the speakers and the crowd waits to see who is going to come out of the back. An unusual looking man who has never been on Raw before walks out makes his way to the ring. He gets in and grabs a microphone.

???: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jon Nicholas and I purchased the WWE from Vince McMahon. I am now the new CEO of the WWE and a new CEO calls for a new age. Last night I asked Vince to make sure that all the WWE superstars were here on RAW tonight.

So without further a due, I would like to call all the new superstars to come down here right now. All the superstars file down to the ring with the champions leading the way. If I could have all the champions come and set their belts down by my feet. If you disobey my orders I will not hesitate to fire you. All the champions get in and slowly put down their belts. Triple H is the last one to put down his belt but the others all looked as angry as Triple H for losing their belts without actually losing a match.

Thank you! Now, I would like to announce that there will be a new roster split. I will read the new rosters off to you now. He reads off the rosters and the superstars move to one side of the ramp or the other.

There will be new champions for each show. I am firing Theodore Long and Eric Bischoff because I no longer need them. I will be the new general manager of Raw and my friend Peter; will be the G.M. of Smackdown.

Now as the new general manager of Raw I will be making some matches. There will be a 8 man World Heavyweight Championship tournament. The crowd erupts as they generally like tourneys and World Heavyweight Championship tourneys even more. The winner will advance to the Royal Rumble where he will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship! The entrants are the Big Show, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, Booker T, and the Undertaker! Crowd erupts once more because the entrants are all top class athletes.

Also, next week, there will be a 10 man over-the-top battle royal for the Intercontinental Championship. I still have not decided who I’m going to put in that match though. Lastly, there will be a Survivor Series rematch between Trish Stratus and Lita for the Women’s Championship and that match is…next!

*Commercial Break*

J.R.: Welcome back to Monday night Raw everybody and have we had an announcement.

Video clip plays of what just happened moments ago and the superstars heading to the back during the break.

King: Up next is puppies J.R.!

Lita vs. Trish Stratus
for the Women’s Championship
Finish: Trish and Lita battled back and forth for the duration of the match. Trish goes for the Stratusfaction but Lita reverses it. Lita pushes Trish into the ropes and rolls her up in a schoolboy pin.

thre… but Trish manages to kick out. Lita picks Trish back up and gives her a snap suplex. Lita looks pumped and anxious for Trish to get up to her feet. Finally Trish makes it to her feet but receives a kick to the gut from Lita. Lita then signals for the Twist of Fate and hits it. She pins

3!

Winner and new Women’s Champion: Lita

The camera cuts to the G.M.’s office where we see Jon taking down a picture of Eric Bischoff and putting up one of him. Sylvain Grenier and Rob Conway rush into the office.

Conway: Who is the new tag team champions Mr. Nicholas?

Jon: Oh, I almost forgot about that but since you asked, I will name you two the new tag team champions.

La Resistance: Thank you very much Mr. Nicholas!

La Resistance grabs the tag team belts off Jon’s desk and start to leave when…

Jon: Whoa, I still have something to say. Since you really didn’t earn those titles back I’m going to make another match for next week. So, in the interest of fairness, we will have a tag team turmoil match next week, live, in Austin, Texas for the tag team championships. It will be La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boys vs. the returning team of Test and Scott Steiner vs. my other new signings, Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi. Good luck.

The crowd goes wild but La Resistance is furious and storms out of Jon’s office. The camera cuts to Evolution’s locker room where we see Triple H and Batista talking.

Batista: We need new members to Evolution hunter, we are slowly falling apart. First Randy Orton wins the World Heavyweight Championship and thinks he is the best. Then we have to beat him up and kick him out of Evolution. Next, Ric Flair gets shipped over to Smackdown because of the new roster. I don’t know what is next…

Triple H: I have to agree with you Batista. We don’t have the numbers anymore and no one in the locker room is intimidated by us anymore. I just don’t know who could be in this elite faction with the best in this business.

Batista: Maybe…

The camera cuts back out to the ring for the next match.

A-Train vs. Rosey
Finish: The two brutes have been equal throughout the match but Rosey begins to pull ahead. Rosey sets up for the Gunn Stinger and hits it. He drops down and pins Albert 1…2…3!

Winner: Rosey

The camera cuts to Rene Dupree’s locker room where we see Dupree, Conway, Grenier and Suzuki talking. Hiroko is seen in the background just standing there.

Kenzo: I am cool with that.

Rob and Sylvain: That’s great, Rene, you are once again around pure Canadian blood!

Dupree: Yeah, I guess, but I still won’t be able to get tag team gold.

Rob: Yes, but you might be able to get a spot in that Intercontinental battle royal next week!

Kenzo: And what about me and Hiroko?

Sylvain: You might get a trade over to Smackdown and join the famous cruiserweight division Kenzo.

Kenzo: (to Rene) well, this means the end of our tag team journey.

Rene: Bonjour, Kenzo.

The two men hug and the camera cuts to the announcers.

J.R.: Well, it looks like Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki have grown close.

King: At least he is finally back with the true Canadians and not some Chinese psycho.

J.R.: Kenzo may be slightly dotty but he is a dignified man and also a great wrestler.

King: Whatever but we will be back after this next commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

J.R.: During the commercial break, our new general manager announced two matches in the World Heavyweight Championship tournament.

King: And they are tonight J.R.!

J.R.: Yes, they are Edge vs. Big Show and in our main event tonight it will be Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit!

The camera cuts to John Cena’s locker room door and Batista and Triple H are outside. They go in and to nobody’s shock, Cena is in the locker room.

Cena: Yo, yo, yo, what are you doing in my locker room?

Triple H: We know the truth about you Cena.

Batista: Yeah.

Cena: What truth?

Triple H: We know that you are not…

Cena: (cuts him off) Whoa, what do you need?

Batista: Hunter wanted to know if you wanted to be a part of Evolution.

Just then the door opens and none other than Torrie Wilson walks through the door.

Torrie: I heard you were looking for new members of Evolution and I though I could be your manager.

Cena: If Torrie’s in then I am in because there is nothing I like more than a bad girl!

Triple H: Ok, you’re both in but only the best can be in Evolution. If you even think about turning on me then I will not hesitate to kick you out of this legendary faction, understood?

Cena and Wilson: Yes.

The camera cuts back out to the announcer’s table.

King: Wow, I never would have imagined Torrie Wilson and John Cena joining Evolution!

J.R.: Yeah, that was big.

Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. Shelton Benjamin
Finish: Carlito is on the mat when Jesus slides in the ring. He runs at Shelton and goes for a big boot but Shelton ducks under it. He then superkicks Jesus right out of the ring which got a huge response from the crowd! In the meantime, Carlito managed to make his way to his feet when… he gets a T-bone suplex from Shelton. Shelton pins him 1…2…3

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

The camera cuts to Big Show’s locker room. We see him all bloody on the floor and a chair is next to his head. Somebody calls for the EMP’s and they rush in. Edge then walks by on the way to his match but stops at Big Show’s carcass. Jon also walks by.

Jon: Did you do this Edge?

Edge: No, but I guess that means I advance in the tournament.

Jon: Unfortunately yes, but I want to know who did this.

Edge: I honestly don’t know who did it.

Jon: I…

Just then the EMP’s roll Big Show over onto a stretcher and there is a note beneath the Big Show. Jon picks it up and it says: I will be back January 16th, 2005! Jon looks puzzled and leaves. Edge is seen wearing a huge grin on his face as the camera cuts to the interviewing area where we see Josh Matthews and Chris Benoit.

Josh: How do you like our new general manager?

Chris: He seems ok but I am sure he will be fair.

Josh: How do you feel about the World Heavyweight Championship tournament and your match tonight?

Chris: I like the idea of this tournament because it gives me another chance at that prestigious World Heavyweight Championship. And about my match tonight…

Randy Orton walks up and cuts of Chris Benoit.

Randy: Hey Chris! I just came out here to tell you good luck in our match-up tonight.

Chris: Thanks see you in the ring.

*Commercial Break*

J.R.: It is time for our main event tonight and we have no more commercial breaks folks.

Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit
Winner advances in the World Heavyweight Championship tournament
Finish: Both men are on the ground and make it to their feet at the count of 9. Both men get up and trade a couple of blows. Randy Orton gets the upper hand by executing an uppercut. He then nails an RKO! He then pins Benoit

3!

Winner: Randy Orton

As Raw comes to an end Orton helps Benoit to his feet and they shake hands. Randy Orton celebrates as the show goes off the air.

P.S. How did you guys like my first show? I would like some feedback so I could improve. My shows will be up regularly on Mondays or Wednesday's. Also, Peter will you trade Spike Dudley for Kenzo and Hiroko?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts