Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey people, we are starting a show, first show will be this Saturday (June 4th!)
by MJ.S2005 so keep on reading and watch us in the near future.

We are starting the show with a draft here are the expected trades:

To Smackdown
Randy Orton
Chris Benoit
Stacy Kiebler
Christian
Rosey
Hurricane
(Maybe Shawn Michaels)

To Raw
Eddie Guerrero
Kurt Angle
D-Von Dudley
Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Torrie Wilson
Rene Dupree
(Maybe Big Show)

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
The rosters have been edited because of the draft. The pay per views are the same as real life. We will start after Vengeance.

Champions
Raw
World Heavyweight Champion = Batista
Intercontinental Champion = Shelton Benjamin
Women's Champion = Lita
World Tag Team Champions = Heart Throbs

Smackdown
WWE Champion = John Cena
United States Champion = Christian
WWE Tag Team Champions = Hurricane and Rosey
Cruiserweight Champion = Paul London

Everything is the same except for a slight change after the draft we had.

I hope you peeps read the results of my show.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Match 1.
non title defence
John Cena vs Booker T

Match 2.
Tag Team match
RVD & Rey vs the Basham Brothers

Match 3.
normal
Carlito vs JBL

Match 4.
Fatal 4 Way (between people in the draft)
Chris Beniot, Randy Orton, Shawn Micheals, Christian

i will post real show tomorrow

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
SMACKDOWN​

Cole: tonight is going to be a hell of a show, for the first time the pre-draft picks are going to have a match tonight, for the first time in the smackdown ring!!!! gET get ready for the first match

(Cenas music starts)
(crowd goes wild!!)
Making his way to the ring JOHN CENA!!!
(Crowd goes nuts!)
(cena runs to ring and yells "WORD LIFE!"

(Bookers music starts)
Making his way to the ring Booker T
(crowd boo's)

Match 1

Cena and booker start of the match with a staredown,then booker lands the first punch, followed by a kick to the stomach. Then Cena counters a punch and hits a neck breaker and goes for the pin, 1! kickout. Booker goes for a siscor kick and goes for the pin 1, 2, kickout. Cena hits a perfect drop kick stunning Booker making him fall into the turnbuckle. Then Cena hits the SuperPlex and goes for the pin 1,2 kickout. Cena goes for the 5 knuckle shuffel, booker dodges and hits him with a snap suplex. Booker then throws Cena into the ropes and hits the Book end and goes for the pin 1, 2,,,,kickout bye Cena. Cena's body was critlicly hurt. Booker goes for another Book end but Cena counters into the F-U pin 1, 2,.....3!!!!

DING DING DING!!!!!

(cenas music plays)
Cena Celebrates
(crowd goes wild)
Cole: that was a great match, they both were good, but the better man won

Match 2

Cole: 2nd match tonight it will be good, its RVD and Rey Mysterio vs the Bashem brothers and here it comes.

(RVDs music starts to play)
making their way to the ring RVD and Rey Mysterio
(part of crowd cheers)

and making their way to the ring... the Bashem Brothers!!!
(Music starts and half of the fans cheer)

Match Starts

Rey and doug start it off, it goes back and forth counters punchs, suddenly rey pushs doug into the ropes and hits the 619 making doug bleed, then danny jums in and they both gang up on rey. then RVD does a flying drop kick off the turnbuckle and misses landing hard in the ring. the ref throws out danny and RVD, doug hits his finisher and pins, 1, 2, kickout Danny rushes over to RVD and grabs a sledge hammer, running at RVD the hits him with it. The Ref did not see and keeps the match going, RVD was now out-cold, it was now up to rey, danny and doug both grab reyand hit him with a double suplex, Rey is now hurt he fights them off, jumps on the turnbuckle and hits them both with a flying body splash, then turning to doug Rey gives him the X-factor and goes for the pin 1, 2, 3!!!!

DING DING DING!

Rey celebrates as RVD is carried out of the stage on a strecher
Cole: oh my god, RVD is ingured again, but Rey did a good job on the Bashems

Match 3

Cole: here comes next match

(JBLs music hits)
Jbl enters the ring
(mixed emotions from fans)

(Carlitos music hits)
carlito enters
(fans still mixed emotions)

Match starts:

Jbl opens the match with a powerbomb to carlito and pins 1, kickout. Carlito goes for a dropkick but JBL counters and hits a suplex witch stuns carlito.

(Haas's music starts)
Haas enters the ring

Haas enters the ring and knocks out the ref and throws Carlito a pair of brass knuckles, then Carlito puts JBL in a headlock and starts pounding on his face, busting him open, then Carlito throws Haas back the brass knuckles as the ref starts to get up pin 1, 2, 3!!!!!

DING DING DING!!!

Carlito and Haas celebrate together!!
(Carlito grabs the mic)
Carlito: this is the new beginning of my faction, Haas and i need 1 more member, so if anyone is cool enough come to the ring

(bookers music plays)
Booker: You want a new member, thats cool enough, i think you found your man, will be the last member of your faction.

Carlito: here you have it, the newest faction in the WWE, our first target will be....... The WWE World Champ..... JOHN CENA!!!!!. Cena you pathetic little champ, as you know, I spit in the face, of those who don't want to be cool like you, you dirtly little as...

(Cena's music plays)

Cena: Talk to my face if you have something to say, and i will have you know i will not let you get your filthing hands on my title

(crowd cheers)

Cena: for after the draft i will also have a faction.......

(Cena and Carlitos factions leave)

Cole: their you have it a new faction in the WWE, i wonder who Cenas faction will be....

Cole: what.... what is this, the last match will be cancelled, because, oh my god, their is a new GM of smackdown! lets see who it is

(Bret Harts music plays)

Hart: I have been the appointed the new GM of Smackdown, and i promise to turn this into the best brand in the WWE

(crowd cheers LOUD!!)

Hart: i will do a hell of alot better then the former GM.... That is all

(hart exits)

Cole: well.. that was interesting, thats all for this week, don't forget to tune into Vengence, and see you all next Smackdown

(THE END)

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Not bad, but I want you to keep in mind that this is a 2 hour show and it needs to look like one. You will improve very fast so dont worry about it. Most people will grade you with a 4/10 but I will grade you 6.5/10. Just keep tryin and you will improve.

Put more than 3 matches on your show.

Vengeance Results
Batista beat HHH in HIAC to retain the WHC(Flair turns on the Game)
Edge beat Kane
Kurt Angle beat Big Show
Muhhamad Hassan beat Shelton Benjamin to become IC champion (cuz of Y2J heel turn)
Trish(face) beat Lita(heel)to retain the womens title
Heart Throbs beat William Regal and Tajiri to retain the WTTT
Eddie Guerrero beat Chris Masters in a master lock challenge
Raw Preview
What will happen between HHH and Ric Flair tonight?Will their be a bloody brawl?
Stay tuned!
Also, Eddie Guerrero has a major announcement to make tonight.
The Heart Throbs will take on the Dudley Boys in non-title action and Kurt Angle will take on Val Venis!

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Raw-June 27

JR:Welcome! Last night, Batista beat Triple H in a hell in a cell match to retain the title. Ric Flair shocked the world when he turned on HHH.

King:What a match that was.

JR:Without a doubt King

"Can you feel the heat" hits and Eddy Guerrero makes his way to the ring to major heat from the crowd.

Eddie:You know!Im actually glad to be here on Monday night Raw ese

(small pop)

Eddie:No longer to I have to worry about Rey Mysterio or John Cena, hell even Funaki.

(major heat)

Eddie:But you know what homes. I am out here to make my mark. Yeah, I am here to challenge Batista ese.

(mixed emotions)Eddie:I want to be the champion once again and I will do it right here, right now ese vato.

"IM BACK"

Eric:First off I would like to welcome you to my show Eddie. You see the difference between me and other general managers is that if my superstars want it they will get it.So heres what I am gonna do. Tonight it will be Batista versus Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match.

(Eric leaves)

JR:That will be a hell of a match, but we have some tag team action for you after we come back

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Non-title match
The Heart Throbs versus The dudley Boys

Match Ending:
D-von is in a sleeper hold by Romeo. He shoves Romeo into the ref. The ref is out. The Dudleyz hit the wats up move on Antonio. Bubba yells"D-von, get the tables!"D-von sets up the table. The dudleys 3-d Romeo through the table and D-von makes the cover

!..............................................................................................................................2..............................................................................................................3!

Winners:The Dudley Boyz
Edge and Lita are in Bischoff's office.

Bischoff:Edge, last night you cheated to beat Kane......

Edge:Eric, I won't take the night off so dont even ask

Eric:Kane isn't in a very good mood tonight.

Lita:Eric, this man isn't afraid of anything, right baby.

(Edge and Lita start to make out which disgusts Bischoff)

Edge:Oh yeah, and tell Kane I have hand picked an opponent for him tonight.
Someone he knows very well......Gene Snitsky.

Eric:OK

(Eric pukes as Edge and Lita laugh at him)

Edge:Was it really that bad

Lita:I dont think so

King:Oh no not Snitsky

JR:He isnt the nicest person you will see on the sidewalk thats for sure!

COMERCIAL BREAK
Smackdown Rebound
-Carlito forms a faction
-Cena announces he will have a new faction next week.
-Cena beating Booker T
-RVD injury

Kane versus Gene Snitsky

Match Ending:
Snitsky has a sleeper hold on Kane.Kane is fading. The ref lifts the arm:1.............2......Kane counters with a back suplex. Kane climbs to the top turnbuckle and comes down with a clothsline. Kane chokeslams Snitsky.Edge is watching in shock. Kane looks at Edge and slices his throat. Kane tombstones Snitsky and goes for the cover.

1.........................................................................................................................................2.............................................................................................3!

Winner:Kane

JR: Kane sent a clear message to Edge right there

King: He sure did JR. Edge better be careful.

Shelton Benjamin is in Bischoff's office.

Shelton:Last night in my match with Hassan, Jericho screwed me out of the intercontinental title.

Eric:Listen! I know how you feel. You will get a re-match with Hassan. I would like you to take the night off tonight.

(crowd boo's)

Eric:Next week it will be Shelton Benjamin going 1 on 1 with Y2J Chris Jericho

(crowd cheers)

Shelton:OK, see ya later

(Shelton leaves)

Kurt Angle versus Val Venis

Match Ending:
Angle slaps the hell out of Venis.Venis slaps back.Angle ducks a clothsline and a german suplex, followed by two more. Angle pulls the straps down and nails an angle slam on Venis. Angle puts Venis in the Ankle Lock.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Venis taps out!

Winner:Kurt Angle

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Angle speaks to Hassan,

Hassan:hey Kurt

Angle:Good job with Shelton. I enjoyed watching him kick your ass, but your buddy Chris Jericho sure helped you.

(Angle walks off)

Hassan:Whats up with him

Triple H versus Ric Flair

Match Ending:
HHH works on the leg of Flair.HHH locks him in the death lock.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................Flair grabs the bottom rope!

HHH hits a spinebuster and he then falls into the ref. The ref is down and out!

HHH hits the pedigree.

King:Its Batista JR.

HHH and Batista engage into a brawl until Batista hits the Batista Bomb on the Game. Batista lays flairs arm over the Game. Batista grabs the refs arm and goes for the count.

1............................................................................................................................2............................................................................................................................3!

Winner:Ric Flair

JR:What an upset, wow

King:Dammit Batista

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Batista waits in the ring for Eddy in the ring

"Can you feel the heat"

Non-title match
Batista versus Eddie Guerrero
Eddie and Batista tie up. Batista shoves Eddie to the ground. Eddie slaps Batista. Eddie suplexes Batista once, then a second but Batista counter the third suplex into a scoop slam. Batista then hits some hard crossfaces to the side of the head of Eddie.

Mid-match:
Eddie hits the three amigos on Batista. Eddie then hits the frog splash on Batista and goes for the cover.

1....................................................................................................................................2................................................................................... Batista kicks out!!!!!!!

Eddie runs into a hard spinebuster by Batista. Batista give the thumbs down.

Batista goes for the Batista Bomb but Eddie counters into a school boy.

1.....................................................................................................................................2...........................................................................................Batista kicks out again!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie starts to play mind games with Batista.

Match Ending:
Eddie tosses a chair to Batista, then Eddie plays possum. The ref argues with Batista as Eddie rolls Batista up with the tights.

1................................................................................................................................2.........................................................................................................................3!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner:Eddie Guerrero

"IM BACK"

Eric:Eddie!great job tonight.Now I am going to give you what you want. Next week it will be Batista versus Eddie Guerrero.....................................................FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

JR:What a match made for next week.World title on the line next week,
good night everybody!

Show goes off the air.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Alright a little better. Just use more than one color. Also, add another match or a promo to your show, and you'll be fine. Anyway, good job and keep it up. 1!

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Smackdown Prewiew

Next week after the draft, the following superstars make their debut apperence, Chris Beniot, Randy Orton, The Hurricane, Rosie, Stacy Kiebleir, Shawn Micheals, and Christian, how this will affect the current roster, stay tuned to find out!!!

Scedualed events:

Raw Superstars are introduced in the Smackdown! ring by our new GM Brett Hart!

John Cena Vs Carlito with Booker T/ WWE Title match

The Bashem Brothers vs The Hurricane and Rosie

The Undertaker vs The Legend Killer, Randy Orton

Chris Benoit vs JBL

Stacy Kibler vs Ms. Jackie

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
You guys might remember me from wwe:the way it should be. I do have a little bit of experience below my belt. This thread will get better fast.

Raw Preview-July 4th

Last week Eddie Guerero picked up a controversial win over the World Heavyweight Champion Batista in a non-title match. This week they will square off again, except this time for the Worlds Heavyweight championship gold. Will Eddie realize his destiny?
Or will Batista prove once again that he is the Animal?

Sheton Benjamin has revenge on his mind for Chris Jericho after Y2J cost Shelton to lose the Intercontinental Championship.These two will go 1 on 1 on Raw! Could Hassan and Daivari and even Kurt Angle have a role in this match?

Big Show will debut on Raw when he takes on the mean and nasty Gene Snitsky!

Rene Dupree will debut against Tajiri and The Dudley Boys will face Simon Dean and Maven!

Also, will the Kane-Lita-Edge love triangle continue to happen.

Confirmed Matches
World Heavyweight Championship
(C)Batista versus Eddie Guerrero

Shelton Benjamin versus Chris Jericho

Big Show versus Gene Snitsky

Rene Dupree versus Tajiri

The Dudley Boys versus Maven and Simon Dean

Stay tuned for an action packed episode of Monday night Raw

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Smackdown!dfdf

Cole: hi everyone!, welcome to another adittion of Smackdown!, tonight will be a great show, So lets get started. First of let me welcome to the ring, the former wrestler, now the GM of Smackdown! Bret "the hitman" Hart!!!

Hart: Hello Hello, like Cole was telling you it will be a great show. Now let me introduce the new Smackdown Superstars!!! Chris Beniot, Randy "the Legend Killer" Orton, The Hurricane, Rosie, Stacy Kibler, Shawn Micheals, and Christan!!!!

(Christian grabs mic)

Christian: Well, well, well, this is a good feeling starting new, so let me get this straight with all of you, you all have a great honor here tonight, for you have a soon to be WWE champion right before your eyes!!!

Christan: and by the way i am going to join a "Cool Faction"

(crowd boohs)

(Beniot, Orton, Stacy, Rosie, and Hurricane all go backstage)

Hart: For God sake, show some respect to the WWE champion John Cena, he has worked hard to get to where he is.

Christan: sorry old man, but I don't take advice from washed up old superstars!!!

Hart: oh really, then get in the ring, punk!!!

(crowd roars and chants "Hitman, Hitman")

(Christian and Bret Hart get in ring)

Match: Christian goes for the win fast, he goes up to Hart and with a few shots to the face and hits the Unprettier, Hart gets back up and hits a closeline, then hits a spine buster, followed by the Sharpshooter. Christan Taps, But Hart keeps him locked in....

(Hart lets him out)

Hart: do you still think I am washed up!!!

Christan does not reply only stares

Christan exits the ring

Cole: what was that, Christan openly critisizes the GM bad move on his part, and will their be some interference from Christan in Cena's match, he will probly come out and help out Carlito... this will be ugly.....

Commercial Break

During the Break: Backstage: Carlito: look you can join the cool crew as long as you help us hunt down Cena, Christan: you got it (they shake hands then leave backstage)

Cole: we are back and ready for the next match!!!

(Carlito music hits)
(Carlito comes out followed by Booker T and makes their way to the ring)
Making their way to the ring, Carlito and Booker T

(Cena's music hits)
(holding the WWE title belt he makes his way to the ring)
Making his way to the ring, the WWE champion, JOHN CENA!!!

Match 1WWE Title match
The match starts with Cena pounding on Carlito's face, suddenly Booker comes in with a flurry of punches and kicks, Booker hits the Scizor kick, Carlito pins.....1.........2 kickout. Carlito and Booker give Cena a double Power Bomb, pin 1........kickout. Cena grabs Booker and hits a DDT, the gives Carlito a SpineBuster, then he taunts "WORD LIFE!!". The ref throws Booker out of the ring, Carlito gets back up and drop kicks Cena, Booker gets behind the ref and gives him a low blow. Then Booker and Carlito pound on Cena...

Suddenly, Christans music hits and he runs to the ring

Cole: Looks like more trouble for Cena

Christan runs into the ring and pulls Carlito and Booker off, he then throws Booker out of the ring and gives Christan the unprettier, then he helps Cena to his feet, and gets to ringside, Cena then gives Carlito the F-U then pin 1.........2............3!!!! Ding x 3!!!!
(Carlito and Booker stand on stage)

Christan grabs mic: looks the the Cool Crew just got screwed

Carlito: You may have won this battle, but this is the worst descion you have ever made!!!

Cena: He made a great descion, like i said, i will have a faction after the draft, and here we are

Booker T: 2 man faction???

Cena: No, faction come on out!!!

Rey and RVD make their way to the ring (RVD with a crutch)

Rey: Hey Carlito how do you like our faction?

Carlito:you guys aren't cool!!!

Cena: just leave the area before someone gets hurt!!

Carlito and Booker leave

RVD: Good news to all my fans... I will make my return next week.

Cole: well how do you like that, Cena, Christan, Rey and RVD what a faction. I can tell you 1 thing though, i think Carlito with have a few tricks up his sleeve

Commercial Break

Cole: we are back and ready for the next match!

Match 2 non-title

Making their way to the ring, the tag team champs, hurricane and Rosie!!!
(fans cheer)

and also making their way to the ring the Basham Brothers!!!!!
(crowd cheers)

Cole: the ref is going over the rules and here they come

Match

The match starts with Hurricane and Danny, the go back and forth with moves including lots of counters by hurricane. Danny started to gain so momentum, he hit a perfectly executed snap suplex stunning the hurricane, the Hurricane responed with a solid kick to the face. Hurricane then tagged in rosie, and Danny tagged in doug, Doug tried to lift up Rosie but he was not strong enough, that followed to a Rosie DDT, then the hurricane jumped in and the both did a double suplex on Doug, the hurricane gives Danny a kick to the face making him fall from the appron, then rosie climbs the turnbuckle, and hurricane climbs on top of Rosie, he tries to splash doug, but doug lifts up his legs, knocking the win out of hurricane, danny enters the ring and closelines rosie, Doug goes for the pin 1..........2...........3! Ding x3. Match Over Bashams win!!

Cole: what a finish, these 2 teams where close, but in the end the Bashams came out on top!

Commercial Break

Cole: this next match is the rematch of the Wrestmania 21 match Orton vs The Undertaker

Making his way to the ring The Undertaker
(fans have mixed reactions)

And also making his way to the ring Randy Orton
(fans chant "GO BACK TO RAW!!")

The Match

At the opening of the match Undertaker gained a whole lot of momentum, with a stalling suplex, and a DDT, when he goes for the 2nd Stalling Suplex, Orton counters, throws him into the ropes and goes for the 10 punch... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.... taker throws Randy off the top ropes,Taker goes for a tombstone piledriver, what Orton flips off his back and nails the RKO and goes for the pin 1...2 kickout, Then Orton locks in the Bow and Arrow almost making the Undertaker tap out. Taker throws Orton off just before he would have taped out. the he gives Orton a choke throw. Then he picks him up and gives goes for a tombstone...... and hits it. Then he does Rest in Piece, but Orton kicks him in the face and hits the RKO and pin 1.....2.....3 DING X3

Cole: that was a great match, i am sure he gained alot of respect in the ring tonight.

Comercial break

Cole: here comes the next match

Making his way to the ring Chris Benoit
(fans cheer)

and also making his way to the ring JBL!!
(crowd also cheers)

Match

Benoit did not waste any time back in the smackdown ring, he hit a snap suplex followed by a sharp shooter, making JBL in devastaing pain, JBL escapes but cannot hit any moves or strikes, Benoit throws him into the ropes and nails the Crippler Crossface JBL makes another desperate escape. After that JBL runs out of the ring grabs a sledge hammer and hits Benoit over the head making him bleed. The Ref Calls a DQ Benoit wins!!!!

Cole: you can call that a cheap shot by JBL, but he knew he did not have the skill to beat a Veteran.

Cole: here comes the last match

Making here way to the ring Stacy Kibler
(all of the men whistle and cheer)

and also making here way to the ring Ms. Jackie!!!!

Match

This match was not for them to do much wrestling it was to entertain the fans. Ms. Jackie grabs Stacy and starts to spank here, Stacy kicks out and hits a slap to the face and another and another and another, Stacy started to spank Jackie, she kicked out followed by here special and pin 1.... kickout Stacy slaps here followed by muliple punchs on the head pin by Stacy 1.....2.....3 Ding X3 Stacy wins!!

Cole: that was entertaing, and for now this is Micheal Cole sighning off be sure to cheak in next week for another SD!!! see you then

·
Registered
206 Posts
U should post shows all at once to help the readers;. i give that little bit 8/10

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Not bad, liked the Christian turn. I can see Carlito vs Christian for the US title at the Great American Bash. Cena needs someone to defend the wwe title against at the Bash.Chris Beniot vs JBL and Tag Team Turmoil look possible as well. Wouldn't mind a buried alive match between Undertaker and Randy Orton.8.999999/10 good show!

My Raw will be up today!
Stay Tuned

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alot of people have been getting confused on how many Smackdown!s are left until the THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH so let me get this straightened out, their are exactly 3 left until the Bash, Here are the New Results from the show this week

SMACKDOWN!
Match 1: Christian vs Charlie Haas, Highlights: The match went back and forth the whole way, with counters and some heavy strikes, until Christian hits the unpritteieir, for a win 1....2.....3!!!! Winner Christian

Cena announcess he will be defending his title at the bash, he says he will tell all at the next Smackdown!

Match 2: Orton vs Booker T: Match highlights: Orton opens strong hitting 2 RKOs in the first minute of the match with he goes for a third booker counters, and hits the Book end, he pins, 1,,,,2 kickout by Orton Orton goes for a drop kick booker counters and hits a scizor kick and pin 1....2.....3!! Winner :Booker T

Match 3: Shawn Micheals vs Chris Benoit: Highlitghts: Benoit had most of the momentum going into this match, he locked in the Crippler Crossface right in the beginning, HBK got out, most of the match it was a flurry of counters suddenly HBK hits sweet chin music and pin 1....2.....3!! Winner Shawn Micheals

Match 4: RVD (fresh of his injury) vs Mark Jindrak: highlights: Jindrak dominates most of the match, untill RVD counters and hits the combonation kick and pin 1...2 kickout, Jindrak gets up and gives him the Mark of Excellance, it would have been over but Rey came out from behind and hit the 619 on Mark, he goes for the pin1.....2.....3!!!! Winner RVD

To all the people who read our show, sorry i could not make full matches, full matches will return for the next show!!!!

AND NOW THE MATCHES FOR THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH!!!

Match 1: Christian vs Carlito

Match 2: Chris Benoit vs JBL with Orlando Jordan

Match 3:Tag Team Turmoil: Rey & RVD, Hurricane & Rosie, The Basham brothers and Booker T & Charlie Haas.

Match 4: Randy Orton vs The Undertaker in a bruied alive match

Match 5: Cena defends title against ???

Match 6: mystery match

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Raw-July 4th
JR:Welcome!We have got a fantastic night for you tonight folks, when Batista defends the World Heavyweight title against Eddie Guerrero!

King:I predict that Eddie Guerrero will lie cheat and steal to win the gold tonight jr

JR:shelton Benjamin will go 1 on 1 with Chris Jericho

King:Will their be retribution for Benjamin tonight?

JR:The Big Show and Rene Dupree will make their debuts tonight

King:I cant wait

JR:Are you ready for some tag team action

King:You bet I am JR

The Dudley Boys versus Simon Dean and Maven
Match Ending:

Simon and Maven hit a double suplex on D-von and Simon goes for the cover.

1...............................................................................................................................2..........................Kickout by D-von.Simon runs into a power slam by D-von. D-von tags in Bubba. Bubba knocks Maven off the ring apron. D-von dives on to Maven. Simon goes for the Kryptonic Krunch but Bubba counters into the Bubba Bomb. D-von enters the ring. The Dudleys hit the 3-d on Simon Dean as Bubba goes for the cover.

1......................................................................................................................................2...............................................................................................3!!!!!!!!

Winners:The Dudley Boys

The Heart Throbs attack the Dudley Boys from behind. Romeo hits D-von with a chair. The Heart Throbs hit Heartbreaker on Bubba. The Heart Throbs leave to a chorous of boo's.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Smackdown Rebound
-Christian helping Cena
-Cena announces his faction after beating Carlito
-Christian and Bret Hart Confrontation
-Randy Orton defeating the Undertaker

Rene Dupree versus Tajiri
Match Ending:

Dupree scoop slams Tajiri. Dupree goes for the French Tickler but Tajiri rolls out of the way. Tajiri hits the spinning wheel kick. Tajiri looks to spray Dupree, but Rene ducks and Tajiri sprays the ref. Dupree low blows Tajiri and smashes him shoulder first into the ring post. Dupree nails a powerbomb. Dupree rolls Tajiri up using the tights.

1...................................................................................................................................2........................................................................................3!!!!

Winner:Rene Dupree

Rene:Next week,is the return of le cafe de rene and my guest will be Viscera!

(crowd cheers)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s/due to com

I cant finish the show

Results
Big Show def Gene Snitsky
Y2j beat Benjamin(angle face turn)
Batista beat Eddie Guerrero via disqualification

Ma computer has a virus, sorry about the page being so long. I will be back soon and cena fan88 may take ma place if this virus is serious

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry everyone, but my partner may be off the site for 5-7 days depending how fast he can get rid of virus
I will keep people posted by writing RAW and SMACKDOWN! untill he comes back, anyway sorry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts