Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Alright guys, I have thought about this for awhile now and this is it, my final attempt at booking, Im sorry but you just don’t know how disheartening it is when noone replies to a show you’ve worked very hard on, I hope newbies and legends alike hear this and take it into consideration because everyone, even myself for that matter could reply alittle more..............

Anyways onto booking, the rosters are the same as now and the first show will be the draft, the night after Judgement Day,

Raw and Smackdown(full) will be up Friday, the only thing in WWE’s history that I’m changing is the ECW: One Night Stand show, instead WWE has been hyping King of the Ring.

Jeri-Tron5000

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
You say that 'you find it disheartening that no one replies to your shows'

What makes you think that by making a new thread you're going to get 'all the legends to start reading your shows'?

I'm sorry, but in my opinion you're just a little stuck-up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks good, I will check this thread out. I haven't been able to read many shows yet cause I have been typing my first Raw which will be up in a few hours maybe less. But once that is done I can check out some threads. Well anyways I will take a look at the shows.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yuh, after talking on AIM, i have agreed to write the SmackDown side of things, so i will post my Judgement Day results soon, there has also been some trades from Raw to SD that will be announced on the shows. Rosters to be posted soon.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry but I thought I should post a few updates from Raw over the last month,

-Batista d. Triple H in a match live on Raw to retain the world heavyweight championship

-Edge wins the gold rush tournament and wins a shot at the title at King of the Ring

-Muhammad Hassan beats Shelton Benjamin after Davairi interferes to win the intercontinental championship

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Jeritron, what you said about how disheartening it is to not have people reply is all Bull****. Its not like you reply to alot of shows. Do you realise that you PM'd me three times to read your show? Thats bad enough, but especially when you have never replied to mine! Maybe a big reason you dont get many replies besides that is that you change threads constantly.

Im so happy to see Calum return to booking however. Since he makes attempts to read my shows as well as just kicking ass ;).. I will be definately be checking out the Smackdown side of things.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I will keep an eye on this thread and reply when I can. As Mr. Bibby mentioned above it is kind of annoying when we are made to feel as if we have an obligation to reply. I have't seen Calum book much so this should be a nice treat to see someone so highly regarded back in the game. Good luck to the two of you and as long as you put a full effort into things this thread should be a successful one.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Thankyou for all the positive feedback guys, this thread wont actually start until the BTB Tourney ends, because (hopefully) i may well be in it till the end. (heh, fat chance of that happening) Anyway, great to see so much interest in this thread already.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just another Update

Redcold should have his Judgement Day results up soon, like tommorow maybe

The thread will not start however until late next week or the week after, due to however Red Cold does in the btb tournament, expect the first show after he wins hopefully, or falls going down without a fight(lol)

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Well I'll be dropping replies in rating the shows etc. I'm actually quite glad to see King of the Ring as I liked the event before they scrapped it. Good job on that you've impressed me without a single show being up :D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Judgement Day Results:

WWE Championship
John Cena v JBL
John Cena takes the upper hand in the early going, hitting an FU, but Orlando Jordan, who was at ringside, placed JBL’s foot on the ropes. Cena yells at the referee as OJ passes JBL the WWE Title. The Basham Brothers then run down the ramp to distract the referee as Bradshaw turns Cena around and plants him in the face with the gold. Cena is busted open on the mat and JBL gets the cover as Doug and Danny are sent to the back. The referee makes the fall, 1…….2……KICKOUT!!!!!
The match continues for another 10 minutes, with JBL taking control and hitting all of his big power moves. JBL then sets Cena up for the Clothesline from Hell, but the champion ducks and JBL nails Orlando Jordan, who is standing on the ring apron. Cena battles back against his enemy, however JBL beats him down again. Bradshaw goes for the powerbomb but Cena drops down the front and then nails the FU for the 1……….2………..3
Winner: And STILL WWE Champion, John Cena

Kurt Angle v Booker T
Booker takes it to Angle straight away and gets the upperhand, hitting the BookEnd, only for Angle to kick out. Booker goes for the Scissors Kick, but Angle dodges and spears Booker into the turnbuckle, but the referee gets smashed in-between Booker and the turnbuckle pads, knocking him out cold! Angle takes this advantage and looks for a chair outside. Kurt finds one, slides into the ring and slings for Booker, but he ducks and the chair springs back off of the ropes and into Kurt’s face!
Booker then beats down Angle again, and locks in the ankle lock!!! Angle makes it to the ropes, but the referee is out cold and Booker continues with the hold. Kurt taps out mercilessly, but Booker continues until the Olympian rolls through to send Booker straight through the ropes into the ring barrier, knocking him out. Angle revives the referee and fetches Booker into the ring. Kurt applies the ankle lock and the referee declares that Booker has passed out from the pain.
Winner: Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero w/Chavo Guerrero v Rey Mysterio
Chavo plays a big factor in this match, interfering at every opportunity when the referee’s back is turned. Eddie is all over Rey, hitting all of his big moves, but Mysterio refuses to lie down. Chavo eventually gets sent to the back and Mysterio mounts a comeback.
Rey gets a VERY close fall after hitting a top-rope hurricarana, but Guerrero gets his shoulder up at the last second. Mysterio goes for the 6-1-9, and lands it! But as Rey goes up top for the West Coast Pop, Chavo runs back down the ramp and hits Rey in the back with a chair, while the referee’s back is turned. Eddie hits a suplex and then the Frog Splash for the cheating 1……..2……..3
Winner: Eddie Guerrero

WWE Tag Team Titles
MNM v Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas
A fairly basic match with MNM isolating Haas from Holly. Nitro hits a standing shotting star for a long 2 count. Haas eventually reverses an attempted suplex and Holly gets the hot tag. Hardcore is a house on fire, taking out Nitro and Mercury at every chance. Holly is caught be a double team dropkick though, and is back under pressure. Melina barks out orders to her men and they land a double team DDT. Hardcore manages to tag in Haas again, but MNM wear him down again, Mercury heads up top and hits a senton bomb to earn the convincing 1…….2…….3. The referee however, fails to notice that Haas’ foot is on the ropes. The referee still allows the fall and awards the match to MNM.
Winners: And STILL WWE Tag Team Champions, MNM

WWE United States Title
Orlando Jordan v Big Show
In the opening minutes, OJ is in REAL trouble as Big Show dominates, hitting all of his big moves, but not going for the cover. Show nails the Showstopper, but Jordan gets his foot on the ropes. Show is enraged and stalks the referee around the ring. Meanwhile, Doug and Danny run to the ring. Doug distracts the referee as Danny fetches a chair. Danny slides into the ring behind Show as Doug distracts the ref. Danny nails a low blow on Show, spins him around and hits a DDT onto the chair. Danny then drags OJ on top of Show as Doug walks back up the ramp. Danny slides out of the ring and up the ramp as the referee declares Jordan the winner.
Winner: And STILL WWE United States Champion, Orlando Jordan

The Undertaker v Matt Morgan and Luther Reigns
Reigns and Morgan have the early advantage with the numbers too high for Taker to battle against, however when Morgan goes for a powerbomb, Taker powers out and mounts a comeback. The Deadman hits a big boot on Luther and a chokeslam on Morgan for the easy 1…….2…….3!
Winner: The Undertaker

WWE Cruiserweight Title
Paul London v Billy Kidman
An evenly balanced contest in the early stages until London bails a top rope dropkick attempt and Kidman exploits the injured ribs. Kidman works on London’s mid-section with a fierce tenacity, using the environment around him to his advantage. London begins to mount a comeback and hits Kidman’s own BK Bomb, but is too racked with pain to cover. Kidman gets to his feet first and assaults London’s ribs once more. Billy then goes for a shooting star, but London moves!!! Paul battles through the pain barrier and mounts a comeback, hitting many DDTs to keep his opponent grounded. Eventually London heads up top and lands the 450 Splash to a great ovation. Paul covers for the 1…………2………3!!
Winner: And STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London

And there you have it, rosters won't be posted until after the first RAW, where a Draft Lottery will take place, stay tuned yo.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow great summarie

The main event was solid, like Cena getting the win and retaining, deffinitely a good way to end the show

Glad to see Angle beat Booker T, event though Booker put up a good fight

Am I the only one that doesnt like MnM, well I guess it was good to push them as solid tag champions

Ah, the match I was most looking forward too, Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio, man I wish Mysterio against all odds wouldve pulled out the win but thats just me

Paul London vs Billy Kidman is always a good match and usually a good storyline too, cant wait to see London progress through Smackdown as Cruiserweight champion

Undertaker showing dominance over what looks to be a new tag team, Luther Reigns and M M M M M Matt Morgan(please dont make him stutter)

Great Summary

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Well, fantastic summary of Judgement Day. Pairing of Reigns and Morgan is interesting, but I would rather see Morgan on his own.. as for the rest..

John Cena won, which I suspected. How could he not?

Book losing sucks, even though I like Angle more, kinda wanted Book to pull it out. Least he didnt tap out.

MNM winning was also a must. Cant lose a title that quick.

I also would have liked Rey to pull this one out, but meh, no biggie. Doubt this fued is over.

OJ, Taker, and London were all great choices for victories. This thread is already starting out great.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Big, big news. Hopefully this one sticks around. Good luck guys. It's great to see you back to booking Calum. JD looked pretty darn impressive.

Glad to see London retain, O.J winning twas a bit of a shock over Big Show, Morgan and Reigns was a bit of a throw together. Explanation at some point please. MNM HAAAAAD to win, and the rest was all pretty formula, Angle, Eddie, Cena getting the W.

I shall be reading, lads.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Slight problem, evolutionrko has been banned as of now, for god knows what, but hopefully he will be getting unbanned and this thread can get going after the BTB Tourney is over.

·
Registered
720 Posts
looks good, hope evolutionrko isn't banned for too long cos this looks a good thread. Red Cold, returning to booking!! Great, great news!!!!!

Explosive Judgment Day results! Shame to see Cena as champion still, but glad to see Undertaker won against the interesting (IMO good) team of Morgan and Reigns. Also London, Angle and MNM winning were great news!!!! Like the way Jordan stole the3 victory over Big Show, hopefully we will see Carlito as the new US Champion soon and hopefully a new WWE Champion, like Angle or a traded Orton or Christian or something.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I dont know if many people have noticed this, but hasnt there been an awfully alot of poeple getting banned recently. I dont understand this! Anyways though, great to see you back in the btb, Red Cold. I think well see evolutionrko back, but under a different name very soon!

·
Banned
334 Posts
Well I thought you guys might want an update on this thread

Raw will posted on time in two weeks after the btb tourney when Redcold win(haha, it will happen)

I am moving to Florida over the summer so I will send Redcold all of my shows for the time I need plus my half of KOTR, I will hopefully be back in time to post Vengeance but may work on it as much as I can, just in case, by Summerslam everything will be back to normal, plus Im not moving for 3 weeks so I have alot of writing time right now.

Crimsontide

1 - 20 of 22 Posts