Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hey, I'm going to be making Raw and Smackdown! shows. Here are the rosters.
(F)-Babyface (H)-Heel

Raw

Batista (World Heavyweight Champion) (F)
Chris Benoit (F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Chris Masters (H)
Edge (H)
Eric Bischoff (GM) (H)
Gene Snitsky (H)
Heidenreich (H)
Jerry Lawler (Commentator) (F)
Jim Ross (Commentator) (F)
Kane (H)
Shawn Michaels (F)
Marty Jannetty (F)
Ric Flair (H)
Triple H (H)
Rob Conway (H)
Sylvain Grenier (H)
Shelton Benjamin (Intercontinental Champion) (F)
Viscera (#1 Contenders- Tag Team) (F)
Gangrel (# 1 Contenders- Tag Team) (F)
Hardcore Holly (F)
Charlie Haas (#1 Contender-IC) (H)
John "Bradshaw" Layfield (H)
Kenzo Suzuki (World Tag Team Champion) (H)
Rene Dupree (World Tag Team Champion)
(H)
Undertaker (F)
Maria (F)
William Regal (European Champion) (H)
Diamond Dallas Page (F)
Rowdy Roddy Piper (#1 Contender-European) (F)
Big Show (F)
Matt Hardy (F)
Jeff Hardy (F)
The Rock (F)
Hiroko (H)
Mark Jindrak (H)
Garrison Cade (H)
Chuck Palumbo (H)
Billy Gunn (F)
Ron Simmons (F)
Kid Kash (H)
Justice Smith (F)
Ryan Reeves (F)
Mark Henry (F)
Lance Storm (F)
Matt Capotelli (F)
Abyss (H)
Road Dogg (F)
Kevin Nash (F)
Scott Hall (F)
Hulk Hogan (F)
David Flair (F)
Luther Reigns (H)
Perry Saturn (F)
Rhyno (H)
Rikishi (F)
Sean O' Haire (H)
Bill Goldberg (F)
Rico (F)
Shawn Stasiak (F)
Scott Steiner (H)

SmackDown!
Roster

Brock Lesnar (H)
Ken Shamrock (H)
Sid Vicious (H)
Steve Blackman (H)
Antonio "The Promise" Thomas (H)
Candice Michelle (F)
Christian (H)
Eugene (F)
Randy Orton (WWE Champion) (F)
Jonathan Coachman (H)
Tazz (Commentator) (F)
Josh Mathews (Commentator) (F)
Michael Cole (Commentator) (F)
Khosrow Daivari (H)
Lita (H)
Maven (H)
Al Snow (F)
Muhammad Hassan (H)
Romeo Roselli (H)
Hurricane (F)
Rosey (F)
Simon Dean (H)
Stacy Keibler (F)
Jazz (H)
Gail Kim (Womens Champion) (F)
Molly Holly (H)
Victoria (F)
Nidia (F)
Torrie Wilson (F)
Melina (H)
Dawn Marie (H)
Trish Stratus (H)
Miss Jackie (F)
Alexis Laree (#1 Contender-Womens) (H)
Christy Hemme (F)
Michelle McCool (F)
Joy Giovanni (F)
Steven Richards (F)
Tajiri (H)
Tyson Tomko (H)
Val Venis (F)
Akio (H)
Billy Kidman (H)
Booker T (F)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Carlito Caribbean Cool (H)
Chavo Guerrero Jr. (H)
Chavo Guerrero Sr. (H)
Eddie Guerrero (H)
Rey Mysterio (F)
Psicosis (Cruiserweight Champion) (F)
Super Crazy (F)
Essa Rios (H)
Dan Basham (H)
Doug Basham (H)
Funaki (F)
Joey Mercury (WWE Tag Team Champion) (H)
Johnny Nitro (WWE Tag Team Champion)
(H)
John Cena (F)
Juventud Guerrera (H)
Matt Morgan (U.S. Champion) (H)
Bubba Dudley (H)
D-Von Dudley (H)
Spike Dudley (H)
Nunzio (F)
Orlando Jordan (H)
Paul London (F)
Scotty 2 Hotty (F)
Sharmell (F)
Shannon Moore (F)
Theodore R. Long (H)
Rodney Mack (H)
A-Train (H)
Test (H)
Shane McMahon (F)
Stephanie McMahon (GM) (F)
Ultimo Dragon (H)
Bill DeMott (H)
Ivory (H)
Paul Heyman (F)
Tommy Dreamer (F)
Daniel Puder (H)
Disco Inferno (F)
Frankie Kazarian (F)
A.J. Styles (F)
Sean Waltman (H)
Christopher Daniels (H)
Goldust (F)
Konnan (F)
Monty Brown (H)
Ron Killings (F)
Buff Bagwell (F)
Zach Gowen (F)
D'Lo Brown (H)
Jamal (Hardcore Champion) (H)
Vampiro (H)
Justin Credible (F)
Stevie Ray (F)
Nathan Jones (H)
Latin Lover (F)

The first show will be up later this week.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Hey, how about you two DONT spam. I mean wouldnt that be just fantastic? You can kill a thread with that shit. Legend Killer, I apologize for these two dumbasses. I mean RKO, you were just answering, but still. But CenaFan, Orton's return doesnt have to do with this thread.

Anywho, Legend Killer, this looks good by the rosters,though they look large, we will just have to see what you can bring to the table. I will be reading.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
World Wrestling Entertainment
Decimating Period News, Rumors, Injuries, and Updates

-At a WWE Houseshow this past Saturday two number one contenders got injured. The house show took place in Seattle, Washington. In a match against Ric Flair, Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship, Charlie Haas injured his shoulder. In a tag team match while teaming up with Viscera and facing World Tag Team Champion, Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree, Gangrel broke his arm while jumping off the top rope. On Raw there will be matches to determine new number one contenders for both the Intercontinental and World Tag Team Championships.

-There is a rumor going around that WWE has signed two major superstars to Raw. The rumors is true and WWE is trying to sign other big names as well.

-SmackDown! in recent weeks have been getting higher ratings than Raw, could this lead to another War such as the WCW/ECW vs. WWE War in the Attitude Era? Only time will tell.

-This week on SmackDown! Matt Morgan will defend his U.S. Championship against Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Muhammad Hassan, Orlando Jordan, and his allie Carlito Caribbean Cool. It will be elimination style in the main event!

-This week on Raw Eric Bischoff has made a World Heavyweight Championship match. It will be Batista vs. Eric Bischoff's choice. Bischoff thinks his choice will boost the ratings way past SmackDown!'s.​

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nice roster, and good info. Hopefully this can be a good thread. I'll be reading your first shows. 1!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quick Sunday Night Heat Results

Dark Match
Big Vito def. Rico

1) David Flair def. Perry Saturn
2) Mark Jindrak, Garrison Cade, and Chris Masters def. Ken Doan and The Shane Twins
3) Ryan Reeves and Justice Smith def. Kid Kash and Chuck Palumbo
4) New Age Outlaws def. Gene Snitsky and Heidenreich

Raw
Live from Providence, Rhode Island

The cameras come back to Eric Bischoff's office.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen...it has come to my attention that SmackDown! ratings have been higher than Raws. So tonight to boost the ratings I'm going to give the fans what they want...Triple H to be World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd boos
You know what, I don't care if you guys want it or not...he brings rating...

**No Chance** plays
Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring!
Vince looks up at the titantron and gets a microphone brought to him by the timekeeper.

Vince McMahon: Bischoff, the same thing has come to my attention as well. And I don't think that the fans want Triple H as champion again. They don't even want him to get a shot at the title. They want an up and coming superstar to get a shot a Batista tonight right here in Providence, Rhode Island!

The Crowd Cheers

Eric Bischoff: Well, Vince...I mean Mr. McMahon, who do you have in mind...

Vince McMahon: Eric...I'm going to let the fans decide on WWE.com tonight! They will be able to answer a poll question on who they want to fight Batista for the World Title tonight! All Raw superstars will be able to get chosen. It could be Triple H.
The crowd boos

Vince McMahon: Hey, it could even be you Bischoff!

The crowd cheers
**No Chance** plays and Mr. McMahon goes backstage.

Commercials:
Longest Yard
WWE House Show in Honolulu, Hawaii with special guest, Don Muraco
Ford

ding ding

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a fatal four way elimination match to determine the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship!

**Ain't No Stoppin' Me Now** plays
Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring and pulls out a chair. He sits with his Intercontinental Championship to scout out his potential opponents.

Jerry Lawler: Ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Haas was supposed to be the number one contender but he got injured in a match againt Ric Flair at a house show in Seattle, Washington on Saturday. We hope he gets better and comes back to claim the Intercontinental Championship soon!

Jim Ross: We sure do.

**Alien Waltz** plays
Jeff Hardy comes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: Introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina..weighing in at a 220 pounds...Jeff Hardy!

*World's Strongest Man** plays
Mark Henry makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent from Silsbee, Texas...weighing in at a 331 pounds...Mark Henry!

**Tunnel Vision** plays
Abyss makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent from Kentucky...weighing in at 350 pounds...Abyss!

**Tough Enough** plays
Lilian Garcia: And their opponent from Kalamazoo, Michigan...weighing in at a 210 pounds...Matt Capotelli!

Order of elimination:
Matt Capotelli eliminated by Abyss
Mark Henry eliminated by Abyss

Match Ending: Jeff Hardy goes up for the Swanton Bomb. He jumps and Abyss gets up and counters it into a Black Hole Slam. He pins Jeff Hardy for the 1..2..3!

Jeff Hardy eliminated by Abyss

Winner and Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship: Abyss

Match Aftermath: Shelton Benjamin gets into the ring and stares Abyss right into the eyes. Abyss then picks him up and powerbombs him.He then gets out of the ring and looks under apron. He pulls out a black bag. He dumps it out and tacks pour out. Shelton starts to get up when Abyss Black Hole Slams him into the tacks! Abyss then goes backstage.

Commercials
PS3
X-Box
Lance Krall Show

**The Masterpeice** plays
Chris Masters makes his way to the ring with Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade

Chris Masters: Hey you people. Tonight you better vote for me to be the challenger for the World Title! I deserve it more than anyone. Shawn Michaels, Big Show, JBL, Triple H. I deserve it more than each and everyone of them. If you do not vote for me, there will be some conqequences. I might even walk out on Raw.

The crowd cheers

And believe me, thats a bad thing...

**Self High Five** plays
DDP makes his way to the ring.

DDP: Hey Chris...I hate to say it, but you walking out on the company is not a bad thing...its a good thing. And you know what's another good thing? DDP becoming World Heavyweight Champion tonight live in Providence, Rhode Island!

The crowd cheers really loud

Jindrak and Cade then attack DDP from behind with a chair. Jindrak lifts him up for the Mark of Excellence but DDP counters it into a Diamond Cutter. Cade then runs after DDP but DDP throws him over the top rope. Masters and DDP then go head to head in the ring. All of a sudden from behind someone from the audience in a mask knocks out DDP. Masters then smiles and tells the man to take off the mask. The man takes off the mask to be revealed as Kid Kash! Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak get in the ring. Chris Masters, Kid Kash, Mark Jindrak, and Garrison Cade all stand in the ring smiling as the show fades into a commecial.

Commercials
X-Box Live
Gamecube
Coca-Cola

ding ding

**It wasn't OUR Fault** plays
Gene Snitsky and Heidenreich make their way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following Triple elimination tag team attraction is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the number one contenders for the World Tag Team Championship. Introducing first at a combined weight of 610 pounds...Heidenreich and Snitsky!

Jim Ross: It seems the injury bug is going around because Gangrel got injured at the same show when him and Viscera fought Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree in a non title match. Gangrel get better and show Dupree and Suzuki who the best team in WWE is.

**Oh You Didnt Know** plays
Road Dogg and Billy Gunn make their way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponents..at a combined weight of 490 pounds...Billy Gunn and Road Dogg...The New Age Outlaws!

**The Toughest** plays
Ryan Reeves and Justice Smith make their way to the ring

And their opponents, at a combined weight of 543 pounds...Ryan Reeves and Justice Smith...Team Tough Enough!
First team eliminated: Heidenreich and Snitsky by The New Age Outlaws

Match Ending: Justice Smith big boots Road Dogg out of the ring. Billy Gunn the kicks him in the mid section and goes for the Fameaser. Justice moves and Billy Gunn misses. Gunn walks into Ryan Reeves. Reeves and Smith hit a double chokeslam. Justice Smith pins him for the 1..2..3!

Winners and Number One Contenders for the World Tag Team Championship- Team Tough Enough

The cameras go backstage to see Todd Grisham outside Triple H's dressing room.
Todd knocks on the door.

Commercials
Ford
Taco Bell
Backlash live from Las Vegas, Nevada

We come back to Todd Grisham waiting outside Triple H's door.
The door then opens.
Ric Flair walks out.

Ric Flair: What do you want?
Grisham: Well I want to talk to Triple H and see what he thinks his chances are of the fans choosing Triple H as the World Title challenger tonight.
Flair: You know what Grisham, that is the stupidest question ever to ask.
Grisham: Okay, then what is the answer?
Flair: You wanna know the answer? Well Triple H is the greatest WWE Superstar today..and the fans will choose him as the next challenger for the World Title!
Grisham: Well Ric, it doesnt seem like the fans really like him a lot.
Flair: You know what Grisham, you just won yourself a one way ticket to hell. For the comment you just made tonight its going to be 16 time World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair vs. The World's Worst Interviewer, Todd Grisham! Woooo!

Ric Flair goes back into the room.
Todd stands there looking nervous.

Commercials
Mountain Dew
Burger King
The Longest Yard

ding ding
**Rockers** plays
The Rockers make their way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall and is a non title match introducing first, at a combined weight of 455 pounds...Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty..The Rockers!

**Final Force Orients** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponents, being accompanied by Hiroko and Fifi..at a combined weight of 510 pounds...they are the World Tag Team Champions...Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki!

Match Ending: Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty throw Kenzo Suzuki out of the ring. They then double clothesline Rene Dupree. When Rene gets up to his two feets they Double Superkick him. Jannetty puts on the cover for the 1..2..3!
Winners: The Rockers

Commercials
The Longest Yard
Blade 3
SmackDown!

ding ding

**The Big Show** plays
Big Show makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the European Championship! Introducing first from Tampa, Florida...weighing in at a 493 pounds...The Big Show!
**Bag Pipes** play
Lilian Garcia: And his opponent from Scotland..weighing in at a 235 pounds...WWE Hall of Famer...Rowdy Roddy Piper!

**Born Naughty** plays
William Regal makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...from Blackpool, England..weighing in at a 247 pounds...he is the European Champion...William Regal!

Match Ending: Roddy Piper and William Regal team up on Big Show. They then throw him over the top rope. William Regal then kicks Piper in the mid section and Irish Whips him. Piper slams right into the referee. Regal then goes into the corner and unties the steel turnbuckle padding. A pair of brass knuckles come out. Big Show starts to come back into the ring but Regal hit him with the brass knuckles. Regal turns around to get low blowed by Piper. The brass knuckles drop and Piper grabs them. Piper then hits Regal in the head with them. Piper revives the referee and goes for the pin. 1..2..3!

Winner and new European Champion: Rowdy Roddy Piper

Commercial
Backlash live from Las Vegas, Nevada
The Longest Yard
The Longest Yard Soundtrack

**Nature Boy** plays
Ric Flair makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first from Charlotte, North Carolina..weighing in at a 243 pounds.."The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

Sunday Night Heat's theme song plays.
Todd Grisham makes his way to the ring in his suit.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent...The voice of Sunday Night Heat...Todd Grisham!

Match Ending: Ric Flair body slams Grisham. He then puts the Figure Four Leg Lock on Grisham. Grisham taps out right away.

Winner: Ric Flair

Aftermath: Ric Flair keeps the Figure Four Leg Lock on Grisham.
**The Game** plays
Triple H runs to the ring.
Triple H tells Flair to stop. Todd looks up and Triple H helps him up. He then puts Grisham in the corner. He starts to walk away. Then he stops. He turns around and gets a microphone.

Triple H: Ric, you shouldnt have done this to Todd. He doesnt deserve it from you...
He deserves it from me! He said I didnt deserve a title shot. Well now he just made his death wish!

Triple H then clothelines Grisham. He picks him up and Pedigrees him. Flair then gets a chair. He slides it into the ring. Triple H then picks Todd up again and Pedigrees him into a chair.
Ric Flair and Triple H make their way backstage.

Commercials
The Rise and Fall of ECW
Blade Trinity
Theme-Addict

**I'm Back** plays
Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring.
He has an envelope in his hands.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen, I have the results for the main event right here in my hands. Before I name Batista's opponent I would like him to come to the ring.

**The Animal** plays
Batista comes to the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Batista: Bischoff, lets get this over with...who's my opponent? Well I know it's not Triple H!

Eric Bischoff: Well without further ado your opponent...

The Cameras Go Backstage With an F-View

It shows Triple H on the computer voting for himself. It then shows him deleting cookies and voting again.

Eric Bischoff: TRIPLE H!

The Crowd Boos.

**The Game** plays but gets cancelled by the music of **No Chance**
Triple H walks out laughing but Vince McMahon walks past him.

Vince McMahon: After what I just saw on the titantron, I think this was all unfair. The whole voting thing was unfair!

Eric Bischoff: Vince you would have done it yourself!
Batista: Hunter has gotten more than his fair share shots at the title, it's time for someone new!

Vince McMahon: You know what, Batista...why don't you get out of my ring!

Batista looks confused.
Triple H then attacks him from behind.
Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff laugh.
They start to kick him.
Ric Flair then slides a Sledge Hammer into the ring.
Triple H picks it up and hits Batista right in the head with it.
Triple H then picks him up and Pedigree's him into the Sledge Hammer.
Bischoff, McMahon, Flair, and Triple H all start to beat up on him.

**Whatever** plays
Chris Benoit runs to the ring and starts to beat up on them.
They all take him down.

**Y2J** plays
Chris Jericho runs to the ring.
But they are still out numbered.

The lights then go out.
After a couple minutes the lights come back on with Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho the only two standing.. Triple H, Ric Flair, Vince McMahon, and Eric Bischoff all are knocked out. The camera then looks up on the entrance way to see The Undertaker.
The show fades off with The Undertaker doing the throat cutting sign while pointing to Triple H.

thoughts?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Wow Impressive Ending!!!! Hopefully this fued with Undertaker and Triple H will be awesome!
Don't forget to check out WWE: Final Confront

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WWE News, Rumors, and Changes

- The U.S. Championship Six Pack Elimination Match has two of the participants changed this week. Rob Van Dam and Booker T will not be in that match. The actual match will now be.

Matt Morgan (c) vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. Muhammad Hassan vs. Orlando Jordan vs. Nathan Jones vs. Val Venis

- Raw still continues to get frustrated with SmackDown! getting higher ratings than Raw. Could this frustration lead to another Invasion? Only time will tell.

- Speaking of Invasion, rumors are that some ECW stars outside of WWE and inside of WWE are plotting against WWE. Could this lead to big E-C-Dub returns?

- Latin Lover continues to try and let WWE release him. WWE is now thinking about it since he isnt giving his best effort lately.

- A big named Raw Superstar's contract is up in two weeks. He is thinking about moving to SmackDown! Could this lead to even more frustration on Raw?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts