Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: The Dawn Of A New Year!

872 Views 18 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  H{}H
WWE: The Dawn Of A New Year!

Information: I have decided to make my return to booking. I will only write one show for now. If I manage to find more time I will start a second show but right now its just RAW with the roster being a selection of RAW, SmackDown! and iMPACT superstars so I don't have too many jobbers. The show will take place after New Year's Revolution which I have made up my own card (check below)

RAW Roster (In no particular order)
John Cena
Randy Orton
Undertaker
JBL
Kane
Big Show
Rey Mysterio
Christian Cage
Jeff Jarrett
AJ Styles
Edge
Chavo Guerrero
Boogeyman
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Batista
Kurt Angle
Carlito
Chris Benoit
Booker T
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Jeff Jarrett
Booker T
Orlando Jordan
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Gregory Helms
Rob Van Dam
Kid Kash
Juventud
Ken Kennedy
Bobby Lashley
Matt Hardy

Divas:
Melina
Christy Hemme
Stacy Keibler
Trish Stratus
Candice Michelle
Ashley
Mickie James
Lita
Maria
Torrie Wilson

New Years Revolution Results
Match 1: US Title: Christian Cage def. Booker T, Gregory Helms, Chris Benoit, Carlito, Kurt Angle, JBL and Batista in a 8 Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal

Match 2: Triple H def. Big Show in a Hell In A Cell match

Match 3: Womens Championship: Melina def. Christy Hemme, Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Ashley, Mickie James, Lita, Maria and Torrie Wilson in a Bra and Panties Gaunlet Match.

Match 4: Cruiserweight Title: Juventud def. Kid Kash

Match 5: AJ Styles def. Jeff Jarrett in a TNA Rules match.

Match 6: WWE Championship: Edge def. John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker in the Elimination Chamber

Champions
WWE Championship: Edge
United States Championship: Christian Cage
Cruiserweight Championship: Juventud
Womens Championship: Melina

The RAW Preview shall be up tomorrow and the show hopefully on Monday/Tues.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,780 Posts
Nice rosters and New Years Revolution results, but a couple of things.

Why was John Cena in the U.S. Title match and the Elimination Chamber?

And what is a TNA rules match, I am pretty sure that theres are the same as the WWE.

Anyways good luck with this I will check it out.

· Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Okay. Firstly. John Cena in both matches was a mistake. I have changed it to Gregory Helms. The TNA Rules is basically the way that title matches in TNA are no dq. You can interfere.etc So since they are TNA stars I called it a TNA rules match. Simple, lol. Thanks for your reply.

· Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Lol, Arjun. It wont happen it will be better. Anyway heres the preview and thank you all for your comments!

RAW 9/1/06 Preview

RAW rolls into St. Louis, Missouri with a great line-up. Just 1 hour after winning his title Edge gave WWE.com an interview promising solid action! but can he live up to that when he defends his WWE Championship against the former champion John Cena? Only it will not be a normal match. It will be a steel cage match live on RAW. Also Angle and Shawn Michaels will square off in what should be the rubber match but you never know what could happen. Look back to WWE Homecoming to get what Im talking about.

Also the new Intercontinental Champion is in the building, Christian Cage who last night defeated 7 other men for his title. Will he wrestle or will he spread some Charisma onto the show? You will just have to wait to see!

Also last night AJ Styles defeated his old enemy Jeff Jarrett. What will Jarrett have to say? Will he call out AJ for a rematch? And will Triple H be bragging about defeating the 7-foot 500 pound Big Show in the Hell in a Cell match? For all this and more tune into RAW at 9pm ET on the USA Network live tonight!

· Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have decided to start it after the Royal Rumble.
The winner of the Royal Rumble Match was Christian Cage (He also successfully defended his title against John Cena that night)
There were no title changes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.