Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last BTB, I was unsuccessful fidning a partner to do my second show. So Im just gonna do both RAW and Smackdown no matter how much time it may take me. Here are the rosters:

RAW:

Triple H
John Bradshaw Layfield
John Cena
Big Show
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Shelton Benjamin
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Christain
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Rey Mysterio
Heidenreich
Rhyno
Orlando Jordan
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Paul London
Chavo Guerrero
Tyson Tomko
Spike Dudley
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Nunzio
Tajiri
Akio
The Hurricane
Val Venis
Daniel Puder
Brock Lesnar

Smackdown:

Kurt Angle
Batista
Undertaker
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Edge
Eddie Guerrero
Rene Dupree
Muhammed Hassan
Matt Morgan
Carlito
Sylvan Greiner
Gene Snitzky
Rob Conway
Daivari
Billy Kidman
Kenzo Suzuki
Mark Jindrak
Viscera
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
William Regal
Simon Dean
Maven
Hardcore Holly
Ric Flair
Antonio
Romeo
Steven Richards
Goldberg

Here are the titles for RAW:

World Heavyweight Title-
Intercontinental Title-
Cruserweight Title-
Tag Team Titles-

Here are the titles for Smackdown:

WWE Title
United States Title
Hardcore Title
WWE Tag Team Titles

Here is the list of PPV's:

Royal Rumble- January- Both
No Way Out- February- Smackdown
Wrestlemania- March- Both
Backlash- April- RAW
Judgement Day- May- Smackdown
Vengeance- June- RAW
Great American Bash- July- Smackdown
Summerslam- August- Both
Unforgiven- September- RAW
No Mercy- October- Smackdown
Taboo Tuesday- November- RAW
Survivor Series- November- Both
Armageddon- December- Smackdown
New Year's Revolution- December- RAW

The G.M. of RAW is Eric Bischoff!

The G.M. of Smackdown is Theodore Long

Please rate on what you like and dont like so far. Any suggestions? 'Cause Im opened for anything.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Looking forward to the first show. Your first thread was pretty good. The roster looks good, interesting having the CW Title on Raw.

Also why don't you just do one show if your having trouble doing two?

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I tried making a 1 show roster but I kept putting way too many people. So, I just said, what the heck Ill just make 2 shows. So now I might not post shows as often as before but I will still post them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good luck, shame though as your other show was very good, but ill be reading. Take as much time as you like between shows to make sure they are top quality, don't just rush them out.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the middle of RAW and it should be up either today or tomorrow. Thanks a lot coley.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAW

The theme song plays as the video is shown on the titantron. When its over, pyro shoots from the ground and the crowd cheers loudly.

JR: Welcome everyone to the first RAW show of the year 2005. I am Jim Ross and this is my partner Jerry The King Lawler.

King: Hey everyone. JR, Im almost more excited then you about tonight.

JR: I wonder what General Manager Eric Bischoff has planned for us today.

King: Me too! I hope we see some great cruserweight action now that RAW has the Cruserweight Title.

JR: Let's stop talking and get the night started.

King: Good idea.

Eric Bischoff's music hits. The G.M. comes to the ring with a mic in his hands. The crowd cheers for him. Eric Bischoff gets in the ring and waves to the crowd. He then starts to talk.

Bischoff: Hello everyone! Are you ready for Monday Night RAW?!? Well would you like to hear some of the matches for tonight's show? (the crowd cheers) Well we will be having a 4 man tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship! (the crowd cheers) The 4 men in this tournament are: Triple H, John Bradshaw Layfield, John Cena and Chris Benoit! (the crowd cheers loudly) There will be 2 matches for this tournament tonight but then the finals will be next week. The 2 superstars who win today face off against eachother next week for the title. (the crowd cheers) That's not all I have planned. The first match of the night will be a cruserweight match for the cruserweight title. (the crowd cheers very loudly) That match is between Paul London and Rey Mysterio. Get ready for some cruserweight action everybody. And there is a regular singles match that will be after the cruserweight match. That match is between Chavo Guerrero and Brock Lesnar. Earlier today, Chavo approached me and asked for a match. I said ok, your match will be against Brock Lesnar. (the crowd cheers) So get ready and sit back and relax. And enjoy RAW!

JR: What a list of matches for tongiht, I didnt expect such great matches.

Lawler: I didnt expect them either.

BREAK

We come back to Rey Mysterio's music hitting. Rey Mysterio leaps out of the ramp and comes out with the 6 1 9 cam. Rey Mysterio tapes the crowd cheering for him. Rey Mysterio then gets in the ring, closes the cam and looks at the ramp waiting for Paul London.

Paul London's music hits. Paul London comes to the ring with speed. He egst in the ring and goes to all 4 corners and taunts. He then stares at Rey Mysterio and gets ready for the start of the match.

Rey Mysterio vs Paul London (Cruserweight Title Match)

The ref signals to ring the bell. Rey Mysterio starts off the match with a quick fireman carry on Paul London. Paul London gets right back up and tries to tackle Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio dodges the tackle and comes back with a hurricanrana. He then starts punching Paul London who is still on the mat. Rey Mysterio picks up Paul London and irish whips him against the ropes. Rey Mysterio then does a spinning wheel kick to bring Paul London to the mat. Rey Mysterio then goes on the top rope and goes for a leg drop to the neck of Paul London. It doesn't connect. Paul London moves out of the way. Rey Mysterio holds the top of his leg in pain. Paul London takes advantage and dropkicks Rey Mysterio to the mat. Paul London then does an elbow drop and goes for the pin on Rey Mysterio.

ONE

TWO

And Rey Mysterio kicks out at the count of 2. Paul London picks up Rey Mysterio and does an armdrag. He then keeps that hold on with an armbar. Rey Mysterio reaches the ropes and Paul London let's go of the hold. Paul London tries to clothesline Rey Mysterio over the top rope but Rey Mysterio ducks and throws Paul London outside the ring over his shoulder. Rey Mysterio then jumps on top of the third rope and does a crossbody to Paul London on the outside. The ref starts to count. ONE. Rey Mysterio gets up and rolls back into the ring. Paul London is still on the outside. TWO. Paul London finally gets up and rolls into the ring. Rey Mysterio does a low dropkick to Paul London's head. Paul London lays on the mat. Rey Mysterio waits for Paul London to get up. Paul London starts running toward Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio does a russian leg sweep and puts Paul London in a perfect position for the 6 1 9. Rey Mysterio runs around the ropes and goes for the 6 1 9. It doesnt connect. Paul London moves his head out of the way and Rey Mysterio just spins around the ropes a couple of times. Paul London then takes Rey Mysterio and does a dragon screw. Paul London then slams Rey Mysterio's ankle to the mat. Paul London then picks up Rey Mysterio and goes for a DDT. It connects. Now Paul London goes on the top rope for the 450 splash. Paul Lodnon leaps. It doesn't connect. Rey Mysterio rolls out of the way. Now Rey Mysterio goes on the outside of the ropes. He goes for the West Coast Pop. It connects on Paul lodnon. Rey Mysterio goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE! The ref signals to ring the bell.

Anouncer: Here is your winner and new Cruserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio!

JR: What a cruserweight match. This is a definite to bring the ratings up for RAW now that we have most of the cruserweights.

Lawler: I completely agree. We can beat Smackdown anyday with our cruserweights.

JR: No arguements here.

BREAK

We go backstage to JBL standing with Coach who has a mic.

Coach: So JBL, you have a World Heavyweight Title tournament match coming up later. Do you think you'll win?
JBL: Of course I know that Im going to win. No matter who it is against. The street Thug- John Cena, The Game- Triple H or The Crippler- Chris Benoit, I will win.

Coach: You sound pretty confident.
JBL: I am confident. I am JBL I should have no problem thinking about winning.

Coach: Well, who do you think might be your most difficult opponent, since you don't know who you are gonna face.
JBL: Probably, um, um, NOBODY! I should have no problem with all these self-proclaimed "good" superstars. They are a bunch of junk and deserve to be in a garbage can like ECW.

Coach: Do you have any clue who your opponent is later?
JBL: No. I dont care who it is.

Coach: Since this draft, you are still with Orlando Jordan and The Bashams. Are you still having The Cabinet.
JBL: No, 'cause I have realized that Orlando Jordan was nothing and so are The Bashams.

Coach: Do you think you would start another faction?
JBL: Probably not, I wanna win the World Heavyweight Title by myself!

Coach: Thanks a lot JBL. Good luck later.
JBL: Thank you Jonathon.

JR: Those are some powerful words that are coming out of JBL's mouth.

Lawler: Yes they are but I think JBL will take it all.

JR: I think Triple H will take it. He is the most dominant superstar on the roster.

Lawler: Yeah, but still.

BREAK

We come back to Brock Lesnar's music hitting. Brock comes out to the fans cheering like animals. Brock walks to the ring slowly. Brock gets in the ring and puts his back against the ropes a couple of times.

Chavo Guerrero's music hits. Chavo walks very slowly to the ring. He stares at Brock Lesnar with scared eyes. Chavo starts to hesistate as the crowd boos him. Chavo finally runs into the ring as the ref holds Brock Lesnar from attacking Chavo Guerrero.

Brock Lesnar vs Chavo Guerrero

The ref signals to ring the bell. Brock Lesnar starts charging at Chavo Guerrero but Chavo Guerrero runs away to the corners. Brock chases Chavo around the ring untill Chavo Guerrero leaves the ring. Brock Lesnar smiles as Chavo points at Lesnar again and says "calm down." Chavo Guerrero finally gets in the ring and gets clotheslined by Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar picks up Chavo Guerrero and puts him against the turnbuckle. He then does hard shoulder thrusts to Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero falls to the mat in pain. Lesnar picks up and does a scoop slam. Brock Lesnar goes on the top rope and goes for the Shooting Star Press. It connects. Brock Lesnar gets up and picks up Chavo Guerrero. He sets up Chavo Guerrero for the F-5. It connects. Brock Lesnar goes for the pin on Chavo Guerrero.

ONE

TWO

JR: What a hurtful match for Chavo Guerrero.

Lawler: I know, he didnt have a chance.

JR: Well he asked for it.

BREAK

We go backstage to Orlando Jordan and The Bashams talking.

Orlando: Did you hear what JBL said?
Danny: Hell yeah.
Doug: Yeah, I cant believe he said that.
Orlando: What should we do about this? We cant interfere in his match.
Danny: Yes we can.
Doug: Now we cant. Didnt you hear what Eric Bischoff said last saturday when all the superstars for RAW went out for dinner?
Danny: No.
Doug: Well he said that if you interfere in a match you will be suspended for a whole month.
Orlando: That's not fair but oh well. What can we do?
Danny: I have an idea. We put itching powder on JBL's clothes.
Doug: Thats stupid. How about we steal his credit card and buy lost of stuff that will cost him millions.
Orlando: NO! Thats stupid, we could get arrested. How about we hurt him a lot before his match when we see him in the hallway.
Doug: Thats a good idea.
Danny: I call a steel chair.
Doug: I call a kendo stick.
Orlando: I call a freakin' TABLE!
Doug: That's great let's find him!

JR: If I were JBL, I would watch my back.

Lawler: Me too.

BREAK

We come back to Chris Benoit's music hitting. The Crippler comes out to the loudest cheer of the night. Chris Benoit moves his chest a little bit then rolls into the ring. He looks at the ramp and waits anxiously for his opponent.

John Cena's music hits. John Cena gets the same loudness of pops from the crowd. John Cean holds up the F U sign and the crowd cheers. John Cean jumps in the ring and reaches his arm out to shake Benoit's hand. They shake. Then John Cena gets ready for the match.

Chris Benoit vs John Cena (World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match)

The ref signals to ring the bell. John Cena and Chris Benoit start out in a mercy hold. Chris Benoit has more power and almost breaks John Cena's fingers. Finally Chris Benoit lets go and kicks John Cena in his mid-section. Chris Benoit then goes for a DDT. It connects. Chris Benoit picks up John Cena and does a german suplex. John Cena holds the back of his neck in pain. Chris Benoit starts stomping down on John Cena. Chris Benoit finally picks up John Cena and puts him in a headlock. John Cena starts to scream in pain. Finally John Cena gets the headlock hold off and irish whips Chris Benoit against the ropes. Chris Benoit comes running back with a hard clothesline to John Cena. John Cena falls to the mat in a lot of pain. Chris Benoit grabs John Cena's ankle and slams it against the mat. John Cena holds his ankle. Chris Benoit then starts to stomp on John Cena's ankle. John Cena starts to scream loudly. Chris Benoit then picks up John Cena and does a brainbuster on John Cena. Chris Benoit now signals for the Diving Headbutt. Chris Benoit goes on the top rope. He leaps and the Flying Headbutt doesnt connect. John Cena just moves out of the way at the last second. Chris Benoit starts to shake on the mat. John Cena gets up and grabs Chris Benoit. He suplex's him over his shoulder. John Cena then signals for the F U. Chris Benoit gets up and John Cena sets him up for the F U. It doesn't connect. Chris Benoit punches John Cena in his chest during the process of the F U. Chris Benoit gets up and picks up John Cena. Chris Benoit goes for a german suplex. It connects. He still holds John Cena. He goes for another German Suplex. It connects. Chris Benoit still has his arms around John Cena. He goes for a third German Suplex. It connects. Chris Benoit picks up John Cena and irish whips him against the ropes. John Cena comes back and Chris Benoit goes for the Crippler Crossface. The submission hold is on. Chris Benoit pulls John Cena's head back more and more. John Cena looks like he is ready to tap out. John Cena is screaming in pain. Chris Benoit pulls John Cena's head more and more. John Cena can't take it. John Cena finally taps out. The ref signals to ring the bell.

Anouncer: Here is your winner and advancing to the finals of the World Heavyweight Title Tournament, Chris Benoit!

JR: John Cena didnt have a chance.

Lawler: I know, I have never seen Chris Benoit so pumped up.

JR: Me either. I hope Chris Benoit is ready 'cause he will surely struggle next week against the winner of John Bradshaw Layfield vs Triple H.

Lawler: Well it depends. Chris Benoit might not struggle.

BREAK

We come back to JBL walking to the ramp backstage.

All of a sudden Orlando Jordan and The Bashams come and start to beat down on JBL. Orlando Jordan sets up the table. Danny Basham hits JBL with the steel chair multiple times. Doug Basham broke the kendo stick on JBL's head. Orlando Jordan then puts JBL on top of the table. Orlando Jordan also gets on top of the table. He goes for a DDT on top of the table on JBL. It connects. JBL lays on the ground motionless as Danny Basham gets the chair again and starts hitting JBL with it. Then all of a sudden The World's Greatest Tag Team comes and starts to attack The Bashams and Orlando Jordan. Shelton Benjamin superkicks Orlando Jordan while Charlie Haas suplex's Doug and Danny Basham at the same time. Charlie Haas then takes Danny Basham and puts him in the Haas of Pain. Shelton Benjamin picks up JBL who then takes Orlando Jordan and sets him up for a powerbomb. It connects. Now Shelton Benjamin does a superkick on Doug Basham. Charlie Haas lets go of the Haas of Pain. Then the Worlds Greatest Tag Team leaves and JBL starts limping to the ramp.

JR: What the hell just happened?

Lawler: I dont know. I guess Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin saved JBL from getting any more further damaged.

JR: I wonder if Benjamin and Haas will be in the new "The Cabinet."

Lawler: Probably not, Haas and Benjamin want to roll by thereselves.

JBL's music hits. JBL limps out of the ramp. The crowd boos as JBL barely walks down the ramp. JBl finally reaches the ring and rolls in. He wastes no time and waits for Triple H.

Triple H's music hits. The crowd boos. Triple H then spits water all over himself. He walks to the ring and looks at JBL. JBL looks worried. Triple H egts in the ring an stares JBL right in the eye. JBL backs off.

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Triple H (World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match)

The ref signals to ring the bell. Triple H starts off by kneeing JBL in the stomach. JBL holds his stomach in pain. Triple H runs against the ropes and comes back by hitting JBL's head against his knee. JBL falls to the mat. Triple H then puts his arms in the air and the crowd boos. JBL grabs Triple H's leg and holds him on the ground. JBL gets up and kicks Triple H in his testicles. Triple H holds his private in pain as JBL oicks him up and scoop slams him. JBL then goes to his knees and starts to punch Triple H on his head. Triple H gets busted wide open. Blood starts rushing down Triple H's head and gets onto JBL's fist. JBL gets up and waits for Triple H to get up. Triple H gets up and JBL runs for the Clothesline From Hell. It connects. JBL goes for the pin on Triple H.

ONE

TWO

And Triple H kicks out at the last second. JBL starts to stomp down on Triple H. He picks Triple H up and sets him up for a Powerbomb. It doesnt connect. Triple H flips JBL over his shoulder. Triple H then falls to the mat and gets right back up. He picks up JBL and does some alternating knee strikes to JBL's mid-section. Triple H then DDT's JBL to the mat. Triple H taunts JBL and then taunts the crowd. Triple H picks up JBL and does a back suplex. Triple H starts keeing down on John Bradshaw Layfield. Triple H picks up JBL and smashes his back against his knee. JBL screams in pain. Triple H tries to pick up JBL but JBL prevents him with hard elbows to his chest. JBL then does a regular clothesline to Triple H who lays on the mat for awhile while JBL gets energy. JBL gets Triple H up and does a double axe handle to Triple H's back. JBL then starts to stomp down again on Triple H. JBL picks up Triple H and scoop slams him to the mat. JBL then waits for Triple H to get up again. Triple H gets up and JBL runs for a Clothesline From Hell. It doesnt connect. Triple H ducks and comes back with a vertical suplex. Triple H stays at the corner and rests to get more energy. Triple H finally gets all the energy he needs and knees JBL to the mat again. Triple H signals for the Pedigree. Triple H picks up JBL and goes for the Pedigree. It connects. Triple H does not go for the pin. He picks up JBL and goes for another Pedigree. It connects. Triple H still feels that 2 isn't enough. Then Triple H goes for a third Pedigree. It does not connect. JBL puts Triple H on his back and slams him down. JBL gets up and picks up Triple H. He does multiple clotheslines untill he feels that Triple H is worn out. JBL falls to the mat. Both men lay on the mat. The ref starts to count. ONE. Both men still arent moving. TWO. JBL starts to move a little bit. THREE. Triple H isnt moving at all. FOUR. JBL is almost on his knees. FIVE. JBL is up. JBL picks up Triple H and sets him up for a Powerbomb. It connects. JBL goes for the pin on Triple H.

ONE

TWO

Anouncer: Here is your winner and advancing in the World Heavyweight Title Tournament, John Bradshaw Layfield!

JR: What a match. Right after JBL gets almost killed by Orlando Jordan and The Bashams, he still pulls off a win.

Lawler: He said, he'll win no matter what and I guess he was right. He will win no matter what.

JR: Next week he will have a definite problem with Chris Benoit.

Lawler: Oh yeah.

JR: Join us next week on WWE: RAW!

Lawler: I hope you enjoyed!

The show ends with the copyright box at the bottom right corner of the screen and JBL olding his arms in the air.

Please rate on my first show.

·
Registered
421 Posts
First don't double post, you did that alot during your last BTB too,

Nice idea with the tournament and good wrestlers involved, such make it good.

Nice opening cruiserweight match, I hope London doesn't let it go with out a fight.

Coach and JBL was a ok promo

Brock Lesnar Vs CHavo, I didn't like! I'm not a fan of squash matches, I hope you have better plans for Brock Lesnar.

Orlando and the Bashams planing vengence was fine, could have been better but it was ok.

nice match between Benoit and Cena. Glad to see Cena win.

The world's greatest tag team defending JBL? OK

Triple H Vs JBL This was good but i think you value JBL too much. Not because he won but because you put Triple H on the offencive all the time and yet JBL was still able to hit multiple clothesline and a powerbomb. Besides the Sweet Chin Music the pedigree is one of the strongest finisher, two is hard to come back from. I'll admit I'm not a fan of JBL but I think that match could have been written better.

This was a ok show but needs lengthing and the promo's could be improved. Also it seemed short-6.5/10

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The Cruiserweight Match was good, could of been longer but still good. I like Rey as Champion. I hear poeple say Mysterio should go for the US title, I believe Rey brings class back to the CW title. Why not make the Cruiserweight belt worth something instead of being a last resort. Well done!

Lesnar vs Chavo was a squash. I don't like seeing respected cruiserweights begin used as jobbers so I was a little dissapointed. I know there's a size differance and everything but still.

Benoit vs Cena was great. I was really surprised when Benoit made John tap. I'm glad he did as I would rather Benoit as Champion than Cena. There was one problem, JR stating Cena was squashed by Benoit. I would of rather have had Cena give it is all and come close than losing straight out.

JBL vs HHH was the match of the night. Great to see Bradshaw win it.

Good first show. Room for improvement but still good. 7.5/10

·
Registered
460 Posts
Good cruiserweight match, i wanted Paul London though to win. I liked the WWE Title Tournament, and good to see Chris Benoit in the final against JBL.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
First off good show. Everything seemed alright, but you still need some more work on some minor things. Also the main event was kind of strange, due to the way it was written. Other than that good show. 1!

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BloodTitan said:
First don't double post, you did that alot during your last BTB too,

Nice idea with the tournament and good wrestlers involved, such make it good.

Nice opening cruiserweight match, I hope London doesn't let it go with out a fight.

Coach and JBL was a ok promo

Brock Lesnar Vs CHavo, I didn't like! I'm not a fan of squash matches, I hope you have better plans for Brock Lesnar.

Orlando and the Bashams planing vengence was fine, could have been better but it was ok.

nice match between Benoit and Cena. Glad to see Cena win.

The world's greatest tag team defending JBL? OK

Triple H Vs JBL This was good but i think you value JBL too much. Not because he won but because you put Triple H on the offencive all the time and yet JBL was still able to hit multiple clothesline and a powerbomb. Besides the Sweet Chin Music the pedigree is one of the strongest finisher, two is hard to come back from. I'll admit I'm not a fan of JBL but I think that match could have been written better.

This was a ok show but needs lengthing and the promo's could be improved. Also it seemed short-6.5/10

First off Cena did not win so read it properly. Dont worry, Ill work on everything you guys told me too. Smackdown should be up tonight, tomorrow or thursday. The JBL vs Triple H was messed up because I had to go somewhere the time when I did it. So I rushed without thinking of anything proper. And I really wanted to post RAW. Well thanks for the grades and I wont double post anymore.

BREAKING NEWS

Both Smackdown and RAW have signed 2 superstars each.

The superstars going to RAW are Rosey and Mike Mizanin.

The superstars going to Smackdown are Sean O'Haire and Eugene.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts