Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tracks would you like to see on it?

I figure Ted DiBiase's new one will probably be on it, and MVP's as well. They might have the WWE edit of the Nexus theme if Nexus are still around when it's out.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
McIntyre's full theme needs to be on there. His WWE edit is out, but not the full one.

But...

Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams
Cody Rhodes - Smoke & Mirrors
The Nexus - We Are One
Ted DiBiase - I Come From Money

I'm sure there's more...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Cody Rhodes and Ezekiel Jacksons.

·
9,747 Posts
son of a bitch. i could have had it all this time.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
I don't think there's enough new themes for a new album. I think the Usos had a new theme on Raw. :p

Uhhh....

1)Nexus
2)Kane
3)Cody Rhodes
4)MVP
5)R-Truth (Get Buck)
6)Ted DiBiase
7)Daniel Bryan
8)Drew McIntyre

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Damn, you stole my thread idea from numerous months ago. There's already been a thread on this and I made it! LOL.

Seriously, though, I'm shocked nobody's mentioned Alberto Del Rio's theme. Here are what I see making it:

1. Nexux
2. The Usos
3. Drew McIntyre
4. MVP (new)
5. R-Truth (new? eh...?)
6. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
7. Ted DiBiase
8. LayCool (has this already made a disc?)
9. Kaval
10. Tyler Reks (kind of a decent-sounding theme from what I've heard of it)
11. Trent Barreta
12. Curt Hawkins

...Yeah, they could really use a couple more heavyweight themes coming out soon to fill it up with.

Reactions: What 3:16

·
Banned
10 Posts
I just want the MVP theme.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Damn, you stole my thread idea from numerous months ago. There's already been a thread on this and I made it! LOL.

Seriously, though, I'm shocked nobody's mentioned Alberto Del Rio's theme. Here are what I see making it:

8. LayCool (has this already made a disc?)
12. Curt Hawkins
Sorry. I must have not seen it or I'd not have made this thread. Anyway, several new songs have been used in like the last month alone.

8) A rock version of Michelle's music was on vol. 7, not sure if she used that version though.
12) Was on vol. 8, it's "In the Middle of it" by Disciple, though the theme was attributed to both Hawkins and Ryder at the time (Edgeheads). It was the full song and not the WWE Edit if memory serves correctly.

EDIT Rock version of LayCool theme

·
9,747 Posts
RIGHT NOW, IT'S TIME TO GET CRUNK
OTHER STUFF, AND THEN WE GET CRUNK

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Sorry. I must have not seen it or I'd not have made this thread. Anyway, several new songs have been used in like the last month alone.

8) A rock version of Michelle's music was on vol. 7, not sure if she used that version though.
12) Was on vol. 8, it's "In the Middle of it" by Disciple, though the theme was attributed to both Hawkins and Ryder at the time (Edgeheads). It was the full song and not the WWE Edit if memory serves correctly.

EDIT Rock version of LayCool theme

No worries, it was months ago and you did me a favor by just starting up a new thread on it. :)

Thanks for the information about those tracks. I didn't know.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I don't think there's enough new themes for a new album. I think the Usos had a new theme on Raw. :p

Uhhh....

1)Nexus
2)Kane
3)Cody Rhodes
4)MVP
5)R-Truth (Get Buck)
6)Ted DiBiase
7)Daniel Bryan
8)Drew McIntyre
His is on the CD Voices from almost two years ago. I'm not sure if they are going to release another CD cuz of the lack of many themes. Why don't they just go the route TNA did and now puts them straight to their website to buy? (even TNA is starting to slack-they have yet to put RVD's censored theme on there). In reality, WWE should just make a website of every superstars' themes. This means past and present, as well as every new edit they do to a superstar's theme. I am still waiting for Eddie Guerrero's theme "Gangsta Lane" to be released as well as a full HQ version of Bobby Lashley's "Hell Will be Callin Your Name" and Mr. Kennedy's "Turn up the Trouble" that from Ted Nigro he used before he switched to Airbourne's version (the one on SVR 08).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts