Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the latest edition of WWE Magazine (cover-dated June 2012), WWE's "The Informer" character teases an Olympics tie-in to the WrestleMania 30 location. The text reads: "WM29 is locked in for N.J./N.Y., but plans are underway for the 30th Show of Shows. The location? Let's just say it's a city of 'Olympic' proportions."
Heres hoping its London, that would be sweeeeet :)

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
My guess would be a city in the USA thats hosted the Olympics. Not trying to hate on England or anything, great fans there and a PPV or a WM overthre would be a great thing IMO. I just don't see the WWE ever moving WM out of the US (especially while Vince is in charge)

But my guess for WM 30 has been The new Cowboys stadium outside of Dallas

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
I would cry if it was at Wembley
Hot tears of happiness omfg

At first I thought London. Then I thought Athens. Then I thought Rio. Then I thought, this is a troll.

Anyone know where the winter olympics are being held in 2014? Fuck of course. WMXXX ties in with the winter olympics, they'll go wherever it goes.

Google says that's Sochi, Russia. What the fuck? WWE be trolling. They haven't even had a UK pay per view since Rebellion or w/e.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Really doubt London.

They arent going to start a PPV at 4 Eastern and 1 Pacific Time and I imagine they think in the twitterverse tape delay would hurt buy rates.

Possibilites:

Olympic Stadium in Montreal.

Only cities in America to actually host the Olympics are Atlanta, LA and St Louis. Atlanta was 2 years ago, LA has like a contract for a thousand SummerSlams but Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis is a possibility.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Montreal - Olympic Stadium...FTW!

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
My guess would be a city in the USA thats hosted the Olympics. Not trying to hate on England or anything, great fans there and a PPV or a WM overthre would be a great thing IMO. I just don't see the WWE ever moving WM out of the US (especially while Vince is in charge)

But my guess for WM 30 has been The new Cowboys stadium outside of Dallas
Well I doubt they will go to Atlanta again this soon but I wouldn't complain, if its a US City to host it then that's LA and St Louis for the summer(not counting the ATL) I doubt it would be a winter one. So I'm guessing probably St.Louis for 30

·
Registered
859 Posts
Vancouver! Salt Lake City! Lake Placid!

·
Registered
194 Posts
London would be amazing but I don't see it happening.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I think it would be awesome if Wrestlemania 30 was in Wembley Stadium.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.