Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They didn't have on TV last week and whilst there maybe a legitimate reason for that, im thinking it could be them doing what they did with Brodus remove him from TV to create more anticipation and time to get himself together before going on a massive push.
I could well imagine The Miz having a massive push as being part of team Lesnar/Lauranitis/People Power which are about to dominate the WWE. Maybe even resulting in The Miz turning face and his back against team people power durring the feud should this happen.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I really hope he turns face and gets a massive push. I would take him over Sheamus as World Champion any day.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
taking away Brodus killed his old character (which I thought was fine). But this was intentional. They wanted people to forget him so they could bring him back as the Funkasaurus.

With Miz though, he is a prominent heel and they wouldn't be able to make him disappear and bring him back as a face without people being confused. So coming back as a heel, again, then to turn rather quickly would be nice. I just wonder how things would pan out back stage if he was loved by the fans and hated by everyone else. lol.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think they honestly can't think of anything for the Miz to do at the moment, he's been lost in the shuffle totally since Awesome Truth broke up. They should move him to Smackdown just for a change of pace, he can still appear on Raw when he needs to.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Probably a repackaging job as he needs it his mic skills have been ho hum for months and a face turn might be the best thing,also if he could come back with a few more moves then it would make a miz match somewhat bearable.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I bet Amsterdam is ready with the conspiracy theories to what they're doing with The Miz. As long as he's not in the main-event I'm happy. With how irrelevant Miz has been lately, I don't find him as annoying as I used to. Guys like: Santino, Bryan, Sheamus are far more annoying at the moment than The Miz.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Ijust think they hav NO CLUE what to do with The MIz currently and just decided to take him off TV rather than jsut put him i nrandom matches/segments every week. This or they are planning a move to SD for him.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
No. He is not on television because they have absolutely no idea what to do with him. He hasn't been on Raw for 2 weeks and before that he was being buried at every turn (other than WM and a victory over Ryder)

He desperately needs a move to Smackdown.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was disappointed not to see The Miz on Raw because he's one of my favourites and that was the first WWE event I've ever been to.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I'm pretty sure Laurinatis hasn't forgotten who lead his team to victory at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
212 Posts
No. He is not on television because they have absolutely no idea what to do with him. He hasn't been on Raw for 2 weeks and before that he was being buried at every turn (other than WM and a victory over Ryder)

He desperately needs a move to Smackdown.
"Other then wrestlemania", i fucking lol'd

·
Registered
727 Posts
Finally, A huge Miz push.
The guy is talented good on the mic, solid in-ring worker (nothing special mind you) and is young.
Push this guy along with Ziggler

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,540 Posts
I can't really see Miz as a face. He just dosen't come off as a face type of a guy. He's loud, annoying and has a face you just want to push, all the qualities for a heel. Plus he's shit in the ring too, as a heel he could compensate for that by playing a chickensit heel and fighting dirty or cheating etc. But as a face, I don't know. I just think he's a natural heel tbh.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts