Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
1) Tony Khan is paying Jericho more than Vince, so that's factually not correct.

2) Biting the hand my ASS, he's been straight up diplomatic compared to most guys.
WWE has paid Jericho a lot of money and really never did him wrong yet he takes shots at Vince? There have been wrestlers that had been treated like dog shit but Jericho isn't one of them.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I wouldn't even have considered that the segment was a shot at Jericho or Mox. Especially Mox, didn't even cross my mind :lol

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
I wouldn't even have considered that the segment was a shot at Jericho or Mox. Especially Mox, didn't even cross my mind :lol
I doubt WWE cares about him any more, they are going to give him the Kurt Angle treatment after Angle left for TNA.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I hope so. These two companies aren't going to get along so hooray to the petty shots from both sides as far as I'm concerned.
I'd rather both companies just knock it off with these passive aggressive shots. I know you want to keep a public face and be cordial, fine. So then don't be petty and make these veiled shots.

Knowing both companies at this point, I'm assuming this is going to continue.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
:mj4

Of course, it was. Man, do you guys need to read up on this company's past of pettiness against people.
they spent an entire episode of raw pissing all over a football team, railroading what they were going to do that evening

how can anyone watch WWE again after that?

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Probably just Bray Wyatt shouting out Y2J. I mean didn't he shoutout to Jon Moxley a few weeks back?

Reactions: floyd2386

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Firefly Fun House has been more entertaining than Jericho's last 2 matches (especially the Dominion match, that kinda suck for an Okada match), I'll give them that :shrug

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I should start a shit thread asking if Bray was taking a shot at Jericho for Jericho taking a shot at Sting for Sting taking a shot at Brandon Lee.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts