Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
The tag team division shape up? The WWE don't really seem to plan it out as they have other priorities. I'm expecting some sort of tag team turmoil match or four way tag match at Mania. Probably Usos/Tyson & Cesaro/Ascension and Prime Time Players.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i would love to see cesaro & kidd as tag champs
i've seen the ascension in longer matches & they're not that great in the ring imo, usos put on good matches but i'm sick of seeing them at the top
they're the only 3 legit teams atm, doubt they'll debut another before then

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
As much as I'd like to see Kidd & Cesaro have a run with the belts, I think they're setting up Usos vs. Ascension for Mania.

·
There are three guarantees in life... DEATH, TAXES
188 Posts
Really... Just bring the dudleys back.... PLEASSSEEEEEE

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
I'm predicting them to do Usos vs Ascension vs Kidd & Cesaro vs Prime time players. Fatal 4 way tag team action. Plus it's a way to get a lot of guys on the card elsewhere rather than having every midcarder and jobber in the battle Royal.

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
Ugh... First the Wyatt Family, now Kidd and Cesaro not getting their chance with the Titles. If its the fucking Ascension at Mania...

·
Registered
548 Posts
They've ruined the Ascension, imo. They were never top in the ring in NXT, but they were okay and made up for it with good ring presence. They were mean, tough, rugged heels and did a great job getting heat. But with this Road Warrior rip off thing gimmick they're doing, they look just plain silly and I cannot take them seriously. They should have left them exactly as they were and just have them come in and dominate other tag teams without saying much. Maybe give them a manager to talk for them. As soon as they I saw them debut against Miz and Sandow, I shook my head at how ridiculous they looked in that get up.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Theres no doubt in my mind that Cesaro and Kidd will be in a WM main card match. Natalya has played a HUGE role in TD this past season they will try anything to get her on the card. I expect a bigger feud for Nikki than feuding with Natalya at this point. Ascension havent payed their dues yet for a big match against the Usos and Im sure WWE wants to also get Cesaro a match at WM considering his huge win last year

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I'm a big fan of Cesaro/Kidd and I'm really hoping the PTP is back full time. Very over team, 35 and 37 so just let them do their thing in the tag division.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
PTP is back but what is with Slater-Gator then baybay? Is Slater gonna be one man band once again?

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Who cares. They clearly don't care so why should we?

Rusev destroyed both Tag Teams on Smackdown before a match like they were all a pack of jobbers.

This is after The Uso's had a long and hard fought match with the top two babyfaces in the company and were well protected last week and Cesaro/Kidd managed to stay out of that match somehow.

This week WWE's awful booking returned though and both teams got treated like shit.

WWE tag Division is dead and buried. The only hope of having a relevant team competing in it for the next few months is if Ryback/Ziggler become a team and win the belts.

Everyone else there are all just treated like jobbers. At least Ryback and Ziggler get treated with a degree of respect because they are very over singles competitors.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I actuly disagree with all of you. I don't think Ascension aren't facing for the Tag Titles yet. I truly believe the reason they did the Tag Title match at Fast Lane was to save a six person tag as Preshow to mania. Uso's win at Fast Lane, then lose the titles a few weeks later thanks to Natalya , then when they have their rematch, the divas get involved and on Smackdown it's announced a Preshow six person tag, with Tag Titles/Divas title shot for winners ( or in this case just a Divas shot )

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
The Usos are beating Kidd & Cesaro @ Fast Lane, and then they'll face The Ascension at Mania.

Would love to see Kidd & Cesaro with the titles tho.
This. Ascension will probably beat the Usos at Mania while Kidd and Cesaro are thrown into the Andre the Giant battle royal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts