Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Survivor Series: Celebrating 25 Years of The Undertaker [Official Show Discussion Thread]

158202 Views 3185 Replies 378 Participants Last post by  thaang

Semifinals
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio

Semifinals
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens

The Brothers of Destruction vs. The Wyatt Family

Divas Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Paige

Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze

1 - 20 of 3186 Posts

· Administrator
80,766 Posts
Re: Survivor Series: Celebrating 25 Years of The Undertaker [Official Show Discussion Thread]

This show probably won't be that good.

Charlotte over Paige
Taker/Kane over whoever
Ambrose over Reigns when Ambrose turns heel. (Second option is that Reigns wins but Fella cashes in MITB and wins)
Maybe the New Day faces the Usos? Tag titles?

They've done a terrible job building up this PPV as a whole. Everything is about the WWE title tourney and Taker. Not one traditional Survivor Series match announced. Even if they announce one later in the week it's still way too late and a sign of WWE incompetence.

Maybe with the tourney lined up they felt tied up, but at least announce there's going to be a match and maybe put up a title shot for the sole survivors.

· Banned
7,015 Posts
Re: Survivor Series: Celebrating 25 Years of The Undertaker [Official Show Discussion Thread]

4 matches? Why not save Cesaro vs Reigns for the semi finals and do Del Rio vs Kalisto for the us title? Then have Owens vs Ambrose for the semifinals and Owens/neville for the ic belt. Owens is good at pulling double duty. Then you do New Day and Sasha/Naomi vs Dudleys,Ziggler,Natalya,Becky in a mixed tag survivor series elimination match and hype the shit out of it. Lackluster and very predictable card. Saving Cesaro for the semis would of made things alot more interesting.

· Registered
19,744 Posts

Ambrose beats Reigns clean, Owens attacks Ambrose, Reigns makes the save, Sheamus lays out Reigns, Sheamus cashes in on Ambrose to become WWE Champion.

Either that is an absolute clusterfuck or I'm a genius.

· Banned
14,422 Posts

Ambrose I think maybe going over as wwe WHC champ, and turning heel. That is how I want to see it. The way it well play out Reigns goes over clean. Or Shamus cashes in.

· Registered
372 Posts

Ambrose beats Reigns clean, Owens attacks Ambrose, Reigns makes the save, Sheamus lays out Reigns, Sheamus cashes in on Ambrose to become WWE Champion.

Either that is an absolute clusterfuck or I'm a genius.
Anything that ends up with the belt on Sheamus is a terrible idea, though the fault was giving him the briefcase to begin with.

· Administrator
80,766 Posts

Automatic 10/10.

Absolutely NO chance of happening, but a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful idea.
You think so? I think WWE made it indirectly obvious.

Triple H talked to everyone else left in the tourney about joining him on Raw except Ambrose.

· Banned
309 Posts

Love to see Ambrose win it get sucked in join the Authority Ambrose wins the World title..Him the Authority are celebrating than HHH gives the thumps down with a big grin Sheamus music hits cashes in after a lowblow from HHH brogue kick 1,2,3...Sheamus NOT ambrose's heel is the new Authority man and new world champ. I can just imagine Ambrose's face ahahah sucker...Mick Foley got sucked in a time or two

Perfect twists..for a Survivor Series

· Registered
19,744 Posts

Anything that ends up with the belt on Sheamus is a terrible idea, though the fault was giving him the briefcase to begin with.
Absolutely. Didn't make sense for Sheamus to cash-in successfully until Rollins got hurt, in my opinion. One would hope that Sheamus' reign isn't a long one. Maybe 2 months, tops.

· Moxicity
4,310 Posts

OMFG :proud Ambrose..... My stomach...
I can't take this pls 3 days go by fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We may witness the demon king finally rising after 3 years. Maybe not, I don't know...
I just wanna watch this shit right now fuck.

· Registered
993 Posts

Rusev to come in and cost Owens the match :rusev

· Registered
23,570 Posts

Hoping for an awesome show, not really seen the card so not had time to get hype *scrolls up* a few thoughts

1) Surprised they're doing Ziggler/Breeze so soon, then again this is one of the big 4 shows so probably the right place for it
2) Charlotte vs Paige, they can both deliver and I live in hope for it to be one of the best women's matches we've ever seen at Survivor Series...then again, that's not saying much
3) Taker & Kane vs 2 Wyatts...I see this playing out with Bray as Wyatt 1 and Wyatt 2 being left open "mind games" and then at the end of the match we see a new Wyatt as the 2nd man, like Hogan at Bash at the Beach '96. I wouldn't rule out Kane or Undertaker becoming that man. Probably Kane leading to Kane-Taker @ 32
4) Rollins beats Owens
5) Reigns beats ADR
6) Rewigs turns heal and joins corporation a'la Rock in '98

1 - 20 of 3186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.