Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Superstars = WWE Jobbers

3111 21
It seems that every week guys like Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, David Hart Smith, Curt Hawkins, Chavo Guerrero, Zack Ryder, Chris Masters, Darren Young, Tyler Reks, Trent Barreta, William Regal, and JTG appear on the show on a weekly basis while the big names such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, and Triple H never compete on the show at all. Do you think that Superstars has gotten repetitive as of late?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
LMAO at putting Cody Rhodes in between the rest of those names.

Sure, it's repetitive, but WWE Superstars is merely meant to be tv time for people who never get tv time on the important shows. By keeping them busy competing on 1 show, however meaningless, it's reason enough to not release all the jobbers so that if WWE needs any on a moments notice for a Raw or SmackDown, they're available.

· #EMMAtained
5,963 Posts
I mean yeah, but you basically summed it up. I think they keep the big names on the 2 big shows, and Superstars is pretty much like the WWE's version of FCW. I know WWE runs FCW, but I mean they put wrestlers on Superstars to let them develop a little more, even thought they are in the big leagues. But honestly that show has some good matches alot of the time, I kinda like it.

· Registered
4,243 Posts
I like Cody and all but since when is he considered a big name?

Superstars is important for the people who don't get much (or any) screen time on Raw or Smackdown, why put bug stars on it when they already get enough TV time.

· Registered
534 Posts
I like Cody and all but since when is he considered a big name?

Superstars is important for the people who don't get much (or any) screen time on Raw or Smackdown, why put bug stars on it when they already get enough TV time.
Since he is going to Wrestlemania with a new killer gimmick and beats Rey Mysterio?

· Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO at putting Cody Rhodes in between the rest of those names.

Sure, it's repetitive, but WWE Superstars is merely meant to be tv time for people who never get tv time on the important shows. By keeping them busy competing on 1 show, however meaningless, it's reason enough to not release all the jobbers so that if WWE needs any on a moments notice for a Raw or SmackDown, they're available.
Thanks. When Rhodes first joined the SmackDown roster, it wasn't unusual for him to compete on Superstars. But now that Cody has the Dashing gimmick, he rarely competes on Superstars.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
Well that's what Superstars is for, giving guys who don't get an opportunity to be on TV a chance to show their stuff. It's the Heat/Velocity of today, The Miz used to wrestle on Heat, Cena on Velocity, now look at them.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Thanks. When Rhodes first joined the SmackDown roster, it wasn't unusual for him to compete on Superstars. But now that Cody has the Dashing gimmick, he rarely competes on Superstars.
Doesn't matter. He's still a lower midcarder. He's not at jobber status but he's not a lot higher. You can't group him into the group of names you just did like he's CM Punk or Wade Barrett.

· Registered
5,219 Posts
true however wwe superstars does 2 things that raw and smackdown don't, put on good matches and actually have long feuds with non top guys

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Did you really put Cody Rhodes in the middle of Cena, Edge, Miz, ADR and basically every other main eventer? He's more like here:

----Main Event Level----

----Mid Carders---

>>Cody Rhodes
---Superstars Residents---

· Registered
3,455 Posts
I'm hoping you were just looking for a reaction when you mentioned Cody with those other superstars

· Registered
1,604 Posts
lol at Cody in the big boys group don't make me laugh the guy is a jobber end of :lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.