Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Bryan/DiBiase match is the only match that interests me from this episode. Hopefully they will give this match a good amount of time.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I just checked the real spoilers from a site and it turns out that some of these matches that OP mentioned didn't actually happen. :rolleyes:

Source: pro wrestling.net

WWE Superstars Taping

1. Santino Marella (w/Tamina) defeated Tyson Kidd. Santino won with The Cobra.

2. Daniel Bryan beat Ted DiBiase (w/Maryse). Yoshi Tatsu came out to give flowers to Maryse. She ended up hitting Ted with the flowers, which allowed Bryan to get the win with the LeBell Lock.

3. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel defeated Trent Barreta and JTG.

4. Chris Masters beat Tyler Reks. Masters won with the Master Lock.

· HEY YO
5,577 Posts
Awesome......Danielson on Superstars...fuck, is that toilet flushing with his career in it?
You're overreacting. He just pushed the WWE Champion to the limit the other week on Raw, he's going nowhere but up any time soon.

I'm disappointed with the treatment of Tyson Kidd, tbh. The guy has talent, and is jobbing to Santino Marella. Fucking WWE.

· Registered
558 Posts
Why do people think appearing on Superstars is the sign of a push ending?

Half of the time it's full of good matches and since when is extra TV time bad? When Danielson stops appearing on RAW and only on Superstars then maybe start to panic.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
danielson had a segment with sheamus on raw, he is set for mania, so what if he was on superstars not everyone can have a match on raw especially when its crammed to the gills like it is right now. the thing that worries me is santino, im guessing theyve got nothing lined up for mania now he aint the tag champ anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.