Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
792 Posts
Well I can't see why with quality matches such as the Uso's v. Santino and Kozlov, Tyler Reks v. JTG, and an 8-diva tag match that includes four divas that should be gone after WM (Fox, Bellas, Tamina).

I usually don't mind Superstars but I literally only enjoyed the one-minute Eve appearance on tonight's show. I don't understand how the quality of these matches are worse than house shows.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
inb4Velocity

· Registered
206 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Other than a few really good matches here and there, the show hasn't really served any purpose, in my opinion. It would be fine if the show was used to elevate new stars and help them build some momentum, but any stars that have been elevated over the last couple of years have been elevated on RAW and SD. What Superstars amounts to is just a bunch of jobber matches.

· Registered
2,263 Posts
haven't really watched it since its opening months, lately its just been the same matches over and over anyway judging by the reports.

I read a rumor that Velocity is returning, not sure which channel will show it

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Hopefully they move NXT to thursdays then and Tough Enough on Tuesdays.

Superstars made no difference to me cause I never got the channel(technically I did,but i had to pay for it, and even then, superstars didn't air on that channel cause it was WGN canada or something lol)

· Registered
821 Posts
I couldn't give less of a crap if it wasn't for Zack Ryder. I think he is being called up to Raw, thanks to the Snooki angle and his new YT video. Nevertheless, it would be a shame to miss out on his matches.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
Superstars was awful anyway. It had one good show (the first one) then went downhill and started featuring guys with less star power than I can see at the local wrestling venue held in a tiny gym in the middle of no where on the highway 40 minutes away.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Good.

WWE has no one but themselves to blame. I remember the show started off good with Undertaker vs Matt Hardy, therefore telling the fans there would be name guys on there.

then it went terrible. I would have made a priority that one main wrestler actually wrestled on the show.

For example; Maybe Alberto Del Rio does an in ring segment with Edge, but Del Rio actually wrestles a match on Superstars.

Either way, good riddance Superstars.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.