Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Why don't they do it more often? Even Punk had enough time to throw on a pair of shorts and a hoodie on before he came back out. How come other stars don't just wear normal clothes when cutting promos and not having matches? I think it looks a little goofy for Orton to cut a promo in ring gear and not have a match. Based on the fact each of them had enough time to throw clothes on and clean themselves up, why don't they just wear normal clothes more often? If time constraint isn't an issue, what would be the problem in all promos being cut in jeans/jackets/tshirts/suits?

Also, on a side note, Swagger looks amazing in that jacket.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im starting to think theres a reason why Orton always has his trunks on even when hes not wrestling. Whats the reason you ask? I have no damn idea.
He does, in particular, seem to have a tendency to only wear his ring gear.
Excuse to show off those toned thighs, perhaps?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Ya, was nice to see everyone in their actual clothes. Would've been awkward seeing like 10-15 people with no shirt/pants lol.

Speaking of suits....

Talk about superstars having "the look", just from that alone, makes all Shield members look like big time guys.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, was nice to see everyone in their actual clothes. Would've been awkward seeing like 10-15 people with no shirt/pants lol.

Speaking of suits....

Talk about superstars having "the look", just from that alone, makes all Shield members look like big time guys.
In all honesty, Seth and Dean look like they're wearing their fathers' suits. Roman looks smooth and suave while the other two looks goofy. Of course that's just my opinion, though.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Street clothes would be better. Orton just looks silly with everyone else in regular clothes.

The coat does work well for Swagger.
He sticks out like a complete and utter sore thumb, it's actually really silly looking. Even though technically Cena was wearing his standard ring clothes, he still meshed well with the the rest of the group. What possessed Orton to just wear his trunks? Did he not know everyone else was going to wear normal clothes?

I'm a sucker for men who looks good in leather, which he does.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Rocks the color salmon like no one else, though.
Yeah, but isn't that the exact same suit he wore at his 'retirement' swerve? Is it that he only owns one suit, or is it the only one on Earth that fits his colossal (read: fatass) frame?

:troll :henry1 :fpalm

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.