Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Superstars Championship​

Hey guys. James here with a special idea for this section. Now usally, I don't post in this section but I think that we should work together to get this section as good as RAW and Smackdown!!!

Here is my idea anyway:

A championship for this show only (And Night of champions.) I think it will be awesome for all the guys like Riley, Slater and Kidd who can put on good matches.
----------------
It could be good if we could have a tournament.

Round 1 - 6 Matches to enter the semi finals.
Round 2 - The winners of Round 1 fight each other to get to the finals.
Round 3 - A triple threat match in the finals.
---------------

In the end, I'd have Heath Slater win the tourement as I think he deseves a title.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'd much rather see a title on NXT than one Superstars. Superstars doesn't need one, since they could hypothetically have a title defense on the show already.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd much rather see a title on NXT than one Superstars. Superstars doesn't need one, since they could hypothetically have a title defense on the show already.
An NXT title? No.. Who would have that? Johnny Curis forever?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
They could easily do it considering everyone in your tournament but Kofi & Ryan has appeared on NXT in the last six months.

A title for NXT or Superstars isn't a bad idea but they'd have to have some kind of cool concept to it for it to truly mean something. Say for example it has to be defended every week and if you make 10 successful defences you get promoted to Raw or Smackdown properly.

Also Alex Riley is not a good worker.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They could easily do it considering everyone in your tournament but Kofi & Ryan has appeared on NXT in the last six months.

A title for NXT or Superstars isn't a bad idea but they'd have to have some kind of cool concept to it for it to truly mean something. Say for example it has to be defended every week and if you make 10 successful defences you get promoted to Raw or Smackdown properly.

Well, N-Zone, I'm glad you posted... You and StokedonBamboo actually gave me the idea with that youtube show you did. TAOJC.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Agreed with this. A low card title is a good idea, but one that is specifically NXT exclusive would be a terrible idea, mainly because all of the NXT guys are technically part of RAW or SmackDown anyway.

NXT could hypothetically have a title defense on the show as well. The actual concept of NXT is supposedly showcasing the "next breakout star", not "the jobber show" which as WWE presents it as. Some of the current main eventers, midcarders and champions actually do fall under that category of "next breakout star" (CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan).

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
You know that it's no longer strictly a rookie show, right? Besides Superstars is the "no timeslot for you" show featuring only extra matches with no relevance to anything, NXT is where the actual storylines and feuds reside. Think ECW, but yellow.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actual Storylines? More like crap...

= Johnny Curtis and Maxine handcuffed?
WHY?

= Matt Striker kidnapped?
WHY?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Why? Why so serious? If you don't like some good cheese, then alright. I get it, clearly not everyone's cup of tea, but I honestly find NXT storylines more entertaining than a big chunk of anything on the main shows. It's the little things. Overall a much more creative feel to everything, and you can sense how the bookers assigned to this circus are having fun. Or not, and they're just going nuts for the hell of it. Either way I'm loving it and that's what matters.

·
Registered
180 Posts

This would be a great idea. I agree with everything you said, but I like Riley.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why? Why so serious? If you don't like some good cheese, then alright. I get it, clearly not everyone's cup of tea, but I honestly find NXT storylines more entertaining than a big chunk of anything on the main shows. It's the little things. Overall a much more creative feel to everything, and you can sense how the bookers assigned to this circus are having fun. Or not, and they're just going nuts for the hell of it. Either way I'm loving it and that's what matters.
I just cant get into the storylines on that show. UMAD?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
NXT is hilarious. Best wwe show right now.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'm begging you to tell me that is a troll post.
NXT has been the most consistently entertaining WWE show since September. Both of the angles you complained about (the kidnapping of Striker and the Maxine/Curtis handcuffed saga) make way more sense than a bunch of the stuff they've thrown on Raw over the years.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd rather have this whole personall CM Drunk angle then "Who kidnapped an annouser no body cares about"

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Actually they should Unify Superstars and NXT and make a title for the show.Would be 10 times better and part time we can see guys like Miz,Dolph Ziggler,Jack Swagger,Kofi Kingston in there.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Well, N-Zone, I'm glad you posted... You and StokedonBamboo actually gave me the idea with that youtube show you did. TAOJC.
I hear ya man, the difference with the Superstars Title we did though was that it was just meant to be for a joke, and also to make Ziggler look even more of an egomaniac.

I'm not sure it'd work in real life, but you never know.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hear ya man, the difference with the Superstars Title we did though was that it was just meant to be for a joke, and also to make Ziggler look even more of an egomaniac.

I'm not sure it'd work in real life, but you never know.
Yeah. It was an awesome storyline trust me. I loved it. Ziggler applying ownage on Superstars. It brought some hounor to the show.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'd rather have this whole personall CM Drunk angle then "Who kidnapped an annouser no body cares about"
In Striker's defense, he's way better at commentary than anyone currently calling Raw or Smackdown.
Also, you're strongly giving off the vibe that you only like "guys everyone know/care about." I'm going to conclude that you'd think NXT's storylines were fantastic IF they were done using bigger name "talents" on Raw.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts