Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder who can bench the most on the WWE roster?

There should be monthly competitions between the superstars, just for fun.

Maybe there is already?

Refreshing to see Sheamus and Drew outside the ring having a good old laugh.
:laugh:

McIntyre is really quite a funny guy and why I like him. He's a bad-ass performer and quality in ring and he really IS the Scottish Terminator! >:)

·
Banned
363 Posts
Mark Henry, Strowman and Big E all have strongman and/or powerlifting backgrounds so I imagine they have the best gym stats. Mark Henry still holds some powerlifting records to this day.

Kane, Cena and Cesaro are probably up there too.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
McIntyre is huge guy but on TV next to other huge guys like Sheamus, Jinder, Cena, etc he looks much smaller. I was watching some video of him outside the ring and when you see him next to cars and other average sized people, guy is fucking monster.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
I wonder who can bench the most on the WWE roster?

There should be monthly competitions between the superstars, just for fun.

Maybe there is already?

Refreshing to see Sheamus and Drew outside the ring having a good old laugh.
:laugh:

McIntyre is really quite a funny guy and why I like him. He's a bad-ass performer and quality in ring and he really IS the Scottish Terminator! >:)
The Performance Centre does a yearly combine ala the NFL one and they put the top performers in each event on the website.

Something you might find interesting.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I was about to mention Sheamus' channel.
Depending on if we're allowed pick them at thier peak and it depends if we're talking about for thier size or just pure strength: Nathan Jones, Mark Henry, Big E or Braun probably takes it since all former strongmen though I think Bruan never won any. Then Kane/Cena/Goldberg. Kane and Cena's strength have various people commenting on it, Kane casually picked up Show. Cena pick up Show for the AA and got it off, which is fairly hard. Goldberg gave a jackhammer to the Big Show which I think is a bit harder than giving belly to belly suplexes like Brock did but at the same time I believe Big Show was about 400lbs then maybe

I'm using Big show since a human being is like a sack of sand, a bit harder than a static weight like a barbell.

You've got other strongmen in WWE/other companies going years back but I don't know about them.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
McIntyre is huge guy but on TV next to other huge guys like Sheamus, Jinder, Cena, etc he looks much smaller. I was watching some video of him outside the ring and when you see him next to cars and other average sized people, guy is fucking monster.
He looked surprisingly big next to Strowman.

The Performance Centre does a yearly combine ala the NFL one and they put the top performers in each event on the website.

Something you might find interesting.
Thanks I'll have a look soon.

Pound for pound? There is only one answer

JOHHNNNNNNNNN CENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA
Super Cena :surprise:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thats funny because i watched this episode earlier and it got me super motivated to get big as hell. Sometimes i forget in addition to putting a shit load of time on the road and in the ring, these guys also work their asses of in the gym.

Its kinda inspiring

1 - 11 of 11 Posts