·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Micheal cole is shocked at all you hypocrites and not acknowledging him
v

he has a IQ of 145
he is a better announcer than JR
he has a bingo game named after him
he holds the record for saying vintage as many times as possible within 5 minuites.
He broke steph in not randy savage.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Kofi Kingston? Based on what?
Numerous interviews in which he came across as intelligent, the fact that he graduated from Boston College, his father is a lecturer at Boston College, he comes from a family of academics and he was expected to follow in their footsteps and enter academia himself, rather than become a wrestler.

Michelle McCool really isn't getting enough credit in this thread. She's a genius. Despite having very little talent, her spot as an elite WWE diva is assured basically forever, and all because she fucked a corpse. Literally.
Don't you facepalm me. You know it's true.
McCool and the Undertaker started a relationshp, fell in love and got married. I don't understand why this causes problems for so many people.

There is also absolutely no reason to believe that her standing in the company is entirely, or even mostly due to her relationship with the Undertaker. Considering the poor standard of the Diva's division, this may not be saying much, but McCool is better in the ring and on the mic than the majority of the women's roster. She is also blonde and good-looking. I.E, precisely the sort of person we should be expecting to get a push.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts