Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hmm:

SmackDown Superstar William Regal, who has been announcing and wrestling on NXT as of late, says he wants a World

Heavyweight Title shot when WWE returns to Liverpool, England later this year. I am a huge William Regal (think that

hes one of the best pure wrestlers) and i think that he deserves a last ride with the titel. Also he would be the

first ever british world heavyweight champion.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
He deserves a run, no question... easily capable of filling a main event heel role. I'd like to think Wade Barrett would be involved to some capacity. Maybe he could be Regal's student/henchman sort of like a Trips/Orton dynamic.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I don't think they'd let him mention it on their broadcasts if there wasn't something to this. I think they'll pay tribute to him by giving him a hometown title shot before he retires. I'd mark the fuck out if he actually won it, and I mean big time mark out, but he won't win it, I just think he'll go really close.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Regal's book, he said he got fired because he made Goldberg look bad in this match. I sure don't agree. I think this was one of Goldberg's better matches.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be no title reign for Regal but i want a real good match with orton (he will be the champ till november trust me!). Are there any southpaws in the wwe now??

·
Banned
1,060 Posts
Why aren't they using Regal? He's that Veteran heel that the company is dying for. He can be used for guys like Bryan, Kingston, Sheamus etc.

He could also be used to turn Barrett face, or he could even turn himself face and make Barrett look badass.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why aren't they using Regal? He's that Veteran heel that the company is dying for. He can be used for guys like Bryan, Kingston, Sheamus etc.

He could also be used to turn Barrett face, or he could even turn himself face and make Barrett look badass.

Good Ideas... They should group sheamus and wade around him like the kings court with finlay and him.

IF YOU WANT THAT REGAL GETS HIS TITLE SHOT GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!!:cuss:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Wrestlers like William Regal,Arn Anderson,Dean Malenko,Curt Hennig,Konnan doesn't need a World title to show how good they are because anyone knows it.
It would be nice to give Regal a shot in England but I doubt knowing how WWE does their business.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Oh god no. If WWE doesn't want Smackdown ratings to get any lower then they are, they should keep the title off of Regal. He's an overrated, arrogant, fat loser he just needs to retire, he doesnt even deserve the title. And neither does Mark Henry.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh god no. If WWE doesn't want Smackdown ratings to get any lower then they are, they should keep the title off of Regal. He's an overrated, arrogant, fat loser he just needs to retire, he doesnt even deserve the title. And neither does Mark Henry.
sorry for being the one who tells you this but you son are nothing but a brainless monkey

·
Registered
139 Posts
Opponents I would love to see him rival with include: Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, The Undertaker, and hey, if Samoa Joe ever comes to WWE...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Regal and Orton had a World Title match in England in 2008 I believe. That was a half decent match, Regal landed Orton on the back of his head with a sick looking half-nelson suplex but Orton won the match.

This next one will be the same- they would never put Regal over one of their top guys. I would like to see him have one last good title feud, just a 5 minute title match won't make a difference- he has had lots of those in the past.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

:mad:

Castration (also referred to as gelding, spaying, neutering, fixing, orchiectomy, oophorectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which a male loses the functions of the testicles

DAMN! Wheres my scissors!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
If Regal won the world title I think it would replace Miz going over Cena at Mania as being the greatest moment in WWE history.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts