Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This idea floated in my mind a couple of weeks ago because when you look at the company, it's basically like the stock market. People are up and down all the time, sometimes for no reason. So I thought this would be a fun reflection of that reality.

And with the shakeup tonight, now's the time when the market changes the most, so I'm curious to see if anyone else is interested in playing.

The idea is that you buy and sell superstars who's prices fluctuate. The person that has the most money in the portfolio at the end of the session (every 3 months would be good), wins.

Rules

Each star starts at a certain price based on standing at the time. Only televised content affects that standing, obviously.

Every TV win = +$10
Every TV loss = -$10
Every PPV win = $50
Every PPV loss = -$50
Every regular title win = $100
Every major title win (Universal, WWE, Raw/SD women's) = $200

These are the "fundamentals" that affect a stock price. You can, however, make trades at your own prices, which reflect the stock price at the end of the week and your portfolio.

Standings get updated on a weekly basis. Every Friday is good.

That's basically it. Is anyone interested in playing? If so, we can try it out and I'll list initial prices. Would like a co-mod though to help track things since I won't be here every day. Mods can still make trades since we aren't acting as "insider traders." :cozy

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
It sounds funny play as a wretling broker.
I'm in and choose Seth Rollins.

BTW, How much amount we start?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts