Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heavy Muscle Radio/Access Bodybuilding: (1/3/10): WWE Super Star Triple H Talks About His New Baby, His 2 New Movies, & His Comeback to the Ring!

rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html

·
Registered
364 Posts
Re: WWE Super Star Triple H Talks About His New Baby, His 2 New Movies, & His Comebac

The guy is starting to look like a Kool-Aid man.Please leave the ring already while you have some credibility left.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Re: WWE Super Star Triple H Talks About His New Baby, His 2 New Movies, & His Comebac

Thanks for the link. Love Trips, one of the greatest.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts

RAW needs main event level faces so HHH's return is ok with me. Don't like the guy but he is needed.

·
Missy
1,281 Posts

Vaughn is the new baby's name? Interesting.

Trips always gives a great interview. Thanks for posting this.

A small recap of other things he mentions for those that don't want to listen to the whole thing:

He reveals the name of his new baby girl. It's Vaughn. He also talks about where him and Stephanie got the other names from and if they are going to have anymore children.

He also speaks on his bicep injury and new movies.

He talks about being in the office more and how he hasn't really been involved in creative that much lately but has run a few shows.

He said he's looking to come back in the Spring. He better be lying.

He talks about who he thinks are the promising youngsters. He mentions Nexus, Sheamus, Miz and Del Rio specifically.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

of course he'd mention Sheamus

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

Is Vaughn a girl's name? It just sounds more masculine to me.

·
Registered
181 Posts

RAW needs main event level faces so HHH's return is ok with me. Don't like the guy but he is needed.
He isn't needed at all. Look how WWE made at least three main-eventers in the period that HHH was gone. Sheamus, Barrett, The Miz. And it worked out fantastic thus far.

I'm a big fan of The Game, but I didn't miss him ever since he was injured. The WWE really did an outstanding job without him.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

She was obviously concieved while watching a shitty Vince Vaughan romantic comedy.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts

^^^^Can someone ban this guy already?

Also, Vaughn is a bit of a strange name for a girl, but whatever makes them happy.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts

Well time to knock stephanie up again to get that future 35 times WWE champ they need.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts

Well time to knock stephanie up again to get that future 35 times WWE champ they need.
And if they never have a boy, at least we can look forward to a 20-year period of the Divas title being traded between the 4 or 5 Levesque daughters, with one reign by a girl billed as the Undertaker's daughter. Huzzah.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts

of course he'd mention Sheamus
Yep. Because Sheamus is one of the best main-eventers they've got.

Oh wait, you were probably making some tired reference to Sheamus and Trips being bosom buddies, right?

·
KO
5,350 Posts

What kind of girl name is Vaughn? It sounds incredibly forced to me...

·
Registered
10 Posts

I thought he had a neck injury, not bi-cep.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts

Great interview, always cool hearing from one of my all time favourites, Triple H.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts