Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
I´d have a hard time stop laughing if Goldberg takes the title off Wyatt, and Wyatt misses out of WM.
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Roman vs. Goldberg has WrestleMania written all over it. I personally really do not want to see that, but I can't deny it would get a lot of talk. The Fiend deserves this WrestleMania, Wyatt has been working his ass off, and for Goldberg to come in and take that away from him would be a slap in the face to everyone.

·
Registered
23,456 Posts
Who knows how the Saudi crowd reacts to anything, but if Brock vs. Rico can be like Brock vs. AJ (as opposed to Brock vs. Kofi) and the Fiend wins in 3 minutes against Goldberg, IDK, could be fun.

·
Premium Member
16,925 Posts
I think the New Day drops the titles and Revival can take it at Mania from Miz.

Or, Revival are buried. I see WWE going extreme in one of those directions

·
\m/
24,037 Posts
No Becky, no Charlotte and Reigns facing Corbin...again.

Nothing to see here outside of maybe Golber/Wyatt if only to see how they book a match that may well be a recipe for disaster.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,192 Posts
All this so goldberg didn't go too aew and they might sacrifice the Best Character wwe have had In years , I can see this rivalry heading towards mania with these two, don't know why they would put Reigns with the title till after mania can't see it for once, everyone thought he was winning the rumble I didn't I picked drew, won £440 for a bit of sound thinking .

Peace.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,922 Posts
I´d have a hard time stop laughing if Goldberg takes the title off Wyatt, and Wyatt misses out of WM.
That would honesty be the biggest fuck you to Bray. It’s always all about Roman. I would at least give him Cena or Taker to go over at Mania. But if they leave him off the show I think Bray should just quit WWE. It would be pure disrespect.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
The Saudi shows are chock full of C level performances and match quality. However, this one actually has me a bit intrigued.

I for one kind of want to see Ricochet get thrown all around the ring, Bray/Goldberg is likely to be a car crash, but it could turn out to be a fun car crash at least, and say what you will, that would be a big win for Bray.

If they put any effort into that gauntlet match, it could be entertaining. And I’m sure Drew will be added, perhaps against MVP? It’d be cool to see Matt Hardy vs. Orton, as well. I wonder if they’ll go that route, or if it was just a one off.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
They should take advantage of Andrade's return and take the USA title away from his boring ass, if they want a latinos storyline just let Rey win the title from Andrade and then feud with Angel Garza.

Andrade and Nakamura as USA and IC champions have been the lowest point of the midcard scene in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if the super showdown can be recorded?!? My kids are excited for it but have school. I’d like to record it and watch it later that night. Or once it plays at noon, it’s rewatchable at a later time?!? Thanks.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone know if the super showdown can be recorded?!? My kids are excited for it but have school. I’d like to record it and watch it later that night. Or once it plays at noon, it’s rewatchable at a later time?!? Thanks.
The show will be available on-demand on the WWE Network.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts