Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
If he was a bigger guy it would have gone up? Daniel Bryan was the most over guy in all of wrestling and they say if he was bigger it might have gone up.
DAT LOGIC :vince5

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
yeah I think Punk and Bryan should get fired...fuck them for getting over with the fans. They're useless.....All their fault nobody buys ppvs anymore, fuck all the small people!

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Even if the dirtsheets are making up Bryan gets blamed stories, the WWE is making it easy to play into this perception by pushing the Big Show.
Playing Devil's Advocate, might Show not simply be getting the Henry treatment. You know, big storyline to disguise the fact that he's only going to in the main-event for a month, maybe 2 before dropping back the the upper mid-card again.

In a world where booking was governed by logic this angle would only get how one title match before being de-pushed and, while normally WWE creative and logic don't exactly go hand in hand, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the next few weeks. THEN I'll get pissed off.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
yeah, you're right, this whole angle of breaking kayfabe on the show, the whole angle is apparently based upon real life feelings, and they could be playing with us, because it is seriously silly to depush a guy based upon one bad buyrate after being in the main event less than 4 months.....I mean its just kind of silly. So maybe they are playing with us, but its been reported everywhere, I am under the impression that they just hate Daniel Bryan, even though he is their hardest working wrestler and never misses a show, man it must suck to be hated by your boss when you work your ass off for him.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
yeah, you're right, this whole angle of breaking kayfabe on the show, the whole angle is apparently based upon real life feelings, and they could be playing with us, because it is seriously silly to depush a guy based upon one bad buyrate after being in the main event less than 4 months.....I mean its just kind of silly. So maybe they are playing with us, but its been reported everywhere, I am under the impression that they just hate Daniel Bryan, even though he is their hardest working wrestler and never misses a show, man it must suck to be hated by your boss when you work your ass off for him.
The funny thing is that in the massive Mark Henry thread (after the fake retirement promo) there were people posting about that meant Bryan's rumoured summer push wasn't going to happen after all. They were wrong.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
No. Vince hates small guys whose fans don't pay for the PPVs. Start ordering the PPVs, when Punk and Bryan mainevent, and then Vince will be too busy counting his money to care about a man's size.
This is why I blame the fans. Punk/Lesnar & Bryan/Cena...How da fuq is that not ordered? Two legit 4.5 star matches. How did anyone not see that coming? This was the best ppv card since Extreme Rules 2012. Don't tell me match quality isn't important when the matches drive 95% of today's pay per views.

I blame the fans for fucking everything up. Don't quote the price as the problem. Or illegal streaming. You can't blame anyone for buyrates yet cite price and streaming as reasons people don't buy. Summerslam was ppv of the year but low butyrate...that's a fanbase issue. They fucked up and have shitty taste in wrestling. Enough said. We got fucked by the casuals. They suck and they should know they buy shitty pay per views.

·
Registered
709 Posts
This is why I blame the fans. Punk/Lesnar & Bryan/Cena...How da fuq is that not ordered? Two legit 4.5 star matches. How did anyone not see that coming? This was the best ppv card since Extreme Rules 2012. Don't tell me match quality isn't important when the matches drive 95% of today's pay per views.

I blame the fans for fucking everything up. Don't quote the price as the problem. Or illegal streaming. You can't blame anyone for buyrates yet cite price and streaming as reasons people don't buy. Summerslam was ppv of the year but low butyrate...that's a fanbase issue. They fucked up and have shitty taste in wrestling. Enough said. We got fucked by the casuals. They suck and they should know they buy shitty pay per views.
It wasn't the casuals in the "who's ordering Summerslam thread" that posted that they weren't going to buy the PPV. Punk and Bryan fans need to step up and take accountability at some point.

And just because people don't care about Bryan and Punk, like you guys do, doesn't mean that they have horrible taste in wrestling. It just means that they like different things. If you guys are allowed to like Bryan and Punk while not caring about Cena, HHH, Sheamus, then they are allowed to care about Cena, HHH, and Sheamus while not caring about Bryan and Punk.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Didn't they blame Miz and Truth for the survivor series buyrates a few years ago for the Rock and Cena tag match? If he was a bigger guy it would have gone up? Daniel Bryan was the most over guy in all of wrestling and they say if he was bigger it might have gone up. Maybe no one wanted to see Cena or HHH? They always seem to blame someone else.
If anybody should be blamed it should be Vince. Just sayin'.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
if its worth anything...Punk/Bryan as a tag team have been main eventing house shows against the Wyatts lately. So technically they havent moved down the card that much. And Punk/Bryan have been winning all the matches, so i'm not convinced the Wyatts are winning this feud, i think they're just supposed to look intimidating and get built up as tough opponents more than anything else. They dominate the matches most of the time but then Bryan or Punk end up winning.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts