1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date Added: October 18, 2010
Story By: Marc Middleton
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Several WWE stars have privately indicated in recent weeks that they are contemplating leaving the organization—and the wrestling business altogether—once their current contracts expire.

Edge, who's current deal with World Wrestling Entertainment expires in two years, has been telling people that he may retire from the wrestling industry once it concludes.

One company insider noted to Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer that four other WWE stars have stated in recent weeks that they've completely lost their passion for wrestling, to such a degree that they vow to leave the business altogether once their contracts expire.

A fifth wrestler claims he will leave WWE once his current deal runs out, but will continue wrestling elsewhere.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Edge's contract is up in 2 years and he MIGHT retire. What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Anybody can make this shit up and people still fall for it every time.

You could make this story up any day about any wrestler.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not surprising. I feel the same way. I also lost my passion for wrestling as a fan. But it's what it is. Attitude Era and all until 2007 was how wrestling was at that time. This is how it is now. Those that want to leave gotta keep in mind they won't make such money elsewhere. Not saying they're doing it for money but it's still a sweet life even if they currently don't like the product.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Breaking News, there are always people in every job and in every profession that are frustrated with their job. Even in the golden days, people were frustrated so this is nothing more than what he have heard for years now.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Edge's contract is up in 2 years and he MIGHT retire. What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Anybody can make this shit up and people still fall for it every time.

You could make this story up any day about any wrestler.
Yep, call bullshit on this one, but it still won't stop you believing all the bullshit reported about Orton will it? Fucking hypocrite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts