Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Stars Banned From Club

5269 Views 53 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  SpeedStick
WWE star John Morrison noted on Twitter that he and WWE Diva Melina were "banned for life" from the Los Angeles nightclub "Skybar." Morrison posted,

"... Security doesn't like confrontation... @realmelina and I are banned for life from Skybar... And... I DON'T CARE"

"Skybar! Why would you have a pool if you didn't want us to jump in? It's Melina's birthday! ... C'maaaaan!!!"

"Haha! They called the cops but we took the got the Brain Surge limo outta there!"

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/more-tough-enough-details-wwe-stars-banned-from-club-125745
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
If you're not getting banned from clubs then you're not doing something right. :p

I've been banned from two.

Well banned from one but the guy owns two clubs. I've never been in the other but I'm not allowed in there now.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,716 Posts
Uh oh, looks like any chance of John Morrison winning MITB at Mania have just been squandered and this stupid little stunt. J/K

Seriously though, it's not a bad thing. At least it isn't a major offense like a DUI or something.

· Registered
2,275 Posts
Lol. I got kicked out of a club once. The owner got mad cuz I was hitting on one of the gogo dancers who just so happened to be his sidechick.

I got that number though. lol

And who knows, maybe Vince will respect it. I do recall "reports" of Vince thinking Morrison was a punk for not stepping up to Batista when he had sex with Melina. Morrison acting like a Rockstar could be good for him.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.