Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Can't reveal the name, but can confidently say....? Someone needs to look up the definition of Can't, and Confident.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's Daniel Bryan. His contract was supposed to be up this month but got pushed back since he took time off for the birth of his second kid. I've been saying all year he's AEW bound after his current contract ends. They'll pay him bank. He'll only have to work 5-6 times a month max (depending on if there is a ppv) and he'll have complete creative control over his storylines and matches. No brainer.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
First off, this kind of "Wrestling Journalism" is absolute shite.

I could start a website full of ads and post 3 stories a day, with my ZERO contacts in the business and be just as accurate as these frauds. Vague-ass "news" is worse than useless. You have people paying attention to these non-stories and sharing all over the place, filling our feeds with nonsense.

Second, can we PLEASE, for the love of fucking GOD, actually use the hyphen in the word "re-sign"?
"Resign" and "re-sign" mean literally the fucking opposite of each other. Saying "this person will not resign", meaning that they will leave, is so fucking idiotic.

At the very least, if you're pretending to be a journalist, learn to fucking spell.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
First off, this kind of "Wrestling Journalism" is absolute shite.

Second, can we PLEASE, for the love of fucking GOD, actually use the hyphen in the word "re-sign"?
"Resign" and "re-sign" mean literally the fucking opposite of each other. Saying "this person will not resign", meaning that they will leave, is so fucking idiotic.

At the very least, if you're pretending to be a journalist, learn to fucking spell.
That is something that pisses me off as well.

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
It's Daniel Bryan. His contract was supposed to be up this month but got pushed back since he took time off for the birth of his second kid. I've been saying all year he's AEW bound after his current contract ends. They'll pay him bank. He'll only have to work 5-6 times a month max (depending on if there is a ppv) and he'll have complete creative control over his storylines and matches. No brainer.
That's more than he's currently working.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Obviously he can't reveal a name if he wants to keep getting fed information.. Just expect someone to leave in the next few months.
Of course he can´t, but then why make the tweet in the first place. If you can´t reveal anything, just don´t write it down.
Not it at all. He wants the credit. He wants the notoriety, he wants desperately to be relevant. He wants to be the guy down the road (if the story is true) to say, I broke the news first. The fact that he did not reveal the name, is the proof he knows nothing. He has no sources. Slow news day, he's looking for clickbait.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I’m calling Dolph Ziggler . This story comes out about him every 6 months 😂
Ziggler lost his rights to complain last time he re-signed with WWE. He has been through this enough times so he know how it works. They promise something, and conveniently forgets it as soon as the dotted line is signed, yet he keeps signing.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
what about the rumors he was on the creative staff?

That being said, his booking since losing the title to Kofi has been extremely puzzling. Like, I've never seen a de-emphasis of someone so extreme from what he was before. Unless he indicated he was leaving months ago, I can't figure out how a guy went from title contender to basically a no-name midcarder so quickly.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I can confirm that Raw and Smackdown will both be presented by the WWE rather than AEW! Breaking News!!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Bad reporting. Can you imagine someone reporting “A major player is going to leave their sports team” , etc. This is pure clickbait.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts