Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,554 Posts
If we're just going to guess, didn't Daniel Bryan recently say he was going to be retiring from full-time wrestling sooner rather than later?

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,582 Posts
The tweet said “star.” 😂
So then it's nobody.

My guess is Mustafa Ali, he's been bitching constantly about being stuck on Main Event after being taken off tv for 7 months for a repackaging that got cancelled at the last minute.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Utter BS, this could be anyone at any point thus when someone leaves they'll be like "this is who we were referring too".

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
You expect this person is supposed to give up their source? That's bad journalism. Although I don't know who would leave now when options are limited.
My source tells me that it is someone’s birthday tomorrow. I told them to keep quiet though as I haven’t got my Twitter Journo pass yet.

·
Southern Pride
3,864 Posts
When's AJ's contract up? Seems like putting Heyman on SD was the last straw for him...
What do you mean by that? AJ Styles wanted to get away from Heymans booking. Heyman no longer has creative control of anything now besides maybe in whatever Reigns or Lesnar does. Heyman was replaced by Prichard. It's Prichard that AJ has to worry about now. So I am sure that Styles isn't bothered by Heyman being on the same show.

The speculation was that AJ signed for 3 more years, starting last year. So he may only have 2 years left. He did say last year that it would be his last because he is in his 40s now.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
So at some point in the next 2 years someone is going to leave WWE and this account will say see told you so 🙈

I'm surprised they've also not included the scoop that the WWE title is going to change hands, can't say where or when but trust me you'll see the title is going to change hands at some point

Everything that is wrong with wrestling "journalism" right there

I've been meaning to post my own news.. I've had it confirmed by several sources that someone is going to win the US election in November. Obviously I can't confim who it will be but trust me someone's going to win

21 - 40 of 70 Posts