Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I feel like one of the main reasons the Attitude Era and the years following it were so successful (Other than the obvious reasons) was because of the stables. Having a group of people who work well together cutting promos, teaming up and actually dominating divisions was something that entertained me.

We currently have the New Day and Sanity and The Shield will probably reassemble at some point. What are some other possibilities, not including any version of the Corporation/Authority because they have definitely gone stale.

The Titus Brand has some potential. I could see them adding someone like Alicia Fox and Shelton Benjamin to tag with Crews. They could be similar to the Nation of Domination. With BLM and lots of race baiting in the news they could milk that for all its worth.

A few months ago wrestling websites were saying Stevie Richards was coming back. I'd love to see him bring back the Right to Censor. The gimmick is timeless and will always be booed. Drew Gulak would be perfect and I think Darren Young could fit in too. I also think Bayley could work as the clean cut Ivory like character.

Being far-right, religious-like weirdos there would have to be a misogynist aspect to their characters. Every time Bayley tries to talk the guys will shhh her. Kills two birds with one stone. Makes them easy to boo and we won't have to hear Bayley talk. Eventually when the fans get tired of their shit, Bayley can start standing up for herself and turn face again.

What do you guys think? Would you want to see any more stables?

·
Registered
14,221 Posts
Aw shit Stevie Richards is coming back??? He'll be mildly amusing for a lil bit. Good for him.

As for stables, I'm always down for more stables, provided they're not just guys WWE has lying around doing nothing, thrown together for no reason. At least have the decency to come up with a reason why they're a team for fuck sake fpalm

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I feel a nice mainevent stable would be cool.

Bobby Roode
Finn Balor
Cesaro
Sheamus

Would be a nice heel stable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts