Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on twitter from some dude. Seems to be a developmental talent. Reading through his timeline or whatever it's called, he seems pretty legit. Got pics of being backstage and meeting a lot of people too. Take it for what it's worth I guess. The only ones I buy are Bourne and Hawkins lol.

Karnage™_WWE ‏ @Karnage_WWE Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Here we go. The Annual #WWE firings have started....

Karnage™_WWE ‏ @Karnage_WWE Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Tonetoise Curt Hawkins, Evan Bourne, GoldDust, Ted DiBiase are the ones I've heard so far

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Goldust? isn't he an agent now? he won't go anywhere unless he actually chooses too, I HIGHLY doubt DiBiase will be fired, he sucks but no chance will he be gone before the NXT trash, his name will help him keep his job, being friends with Orton and Sheamus won't hurt either.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Goldust WTF? Thought he was working as an agent.

Ted, Curt hawkins and Bourne doesnt surprise me at all.

Hope they dont release Hunico, he is a great worker.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Evan Bourne seems most likely.

As a mark of his I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Alex Riley doesn't go, although it doesn't look good for him either.

Also I don't see why they'd release Hawkins just like that. To be fair I haven't seen him get decent mic time to prove if he's any good atleast once on RAW/SD.

·
Banned
390 Posts
I know i am gonna heat for this but Tyson kidd needs to be released. He has no personality, no character. WWE is all about personality, Ring work alone is not enough.

Tyson kidd needs to go.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
Hawkins, Bourne and DiBiase aren't a surprise to me, but Goldust? I don't understand that one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they released Hunico, Reks, Zeke and Riley along the way.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Fuck, I hope this is not true.

I like Bourne and Hawkins. Would be crushed if they go. Ted is not really surprising. Goldust will just get rehired again.

Btw, this guy is not a developmental talent. If he is, why is he pictured with them in a hotel?

·
Banned
690 Posts
Protip when someone claiming to be in developmental has fewer followers than people he's following, doesn't have a photo of someone in Developmental, doesn't have a name used by anyone on the FCW oster page and isn't on the official list maintained by @stevekeirnsfcw you should go ahead an assume he's not actually in developmental.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
^^^^Protip, when you actually read the guys tweets you will discover that he's on a 1 year deal and is getting paid to sit there until November when they will re-evaluate him again. If you're going to play the smartass, you might want to have your facts straight first. And like I said, it's more than likely not true but that doesn't stop 99% of all the other crap getting posted here. Why the hell not?

Fuck, I hope this is not true.

I like Bourne and Hawkins. Would be crushed if they go. Ted is not really surprising. Goldust will just get rehired again. And Jinder Mahal and Hunico shouldn't be fired...
Really? Crushed? Over Bourne and Hawkins lol? Jeebus. I'd hate to see what you'd be like over somebody relevant that you were a actually a proper fan of. Besides, we don't even know if this is true and tbh, it's more than likely not. I just thought I'd post it anyways as it holds the same weight as all the other shit posted as fact on the internet. You never know.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Really? Crushed? Over Bourne and Hawkins lol? Jeebus. I'd hate to see what you'd be like over somebody relevant that you were a actually a proper fan of. Besides, we don't even know if this is true and tbh, it's more than likely not. I just thought I'd post it anyways as it holds the same weight as all the other shit posted as fact on the internet. You never know.
Maybe "crushed" is an exaggeration but I would certaintly be heavily disappointed to not see them on TV anymore. Even though Hawkins isn't getting much of a push, I'm still holding out hope.

And Bourne is an awesome dude in real life aswell as an awesome talent. That's why I'm a fan.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm sceptical about it... Jealous that he met Cody Rhodes in Belfast though, would've loved to meet him.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I'm sceptical about it... Jealous that he met Cody Rhodes in Belfast though, would've loved to meet him.
From what I gather, Rhodes was the one he worked the tryout match with.

EDIT - I'll seriously :lmao if this turns out to be true and then the guy tweets that he lost his contract or something lol. That would suck to be him.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Karnage™_WWE ‏ @Karnage_WWE
Good long chat on the phone with TripleH. Congratulating me on contract. Still hasn't hit me properly yet, Vince McMahon is my boss! #WWE
yes this guy seems legit :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.