1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD

WrestleMania XXII (RAW & SmackDown!)
Sunday, April 2, 2006
Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL

Backlash (RAW)
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY

Note: Dates can be Changed
Well, I was doing one BTB Called "Charismatic Impact!". My Partner their was "Tom777", he said that he can't continue that BTB because he has Exams coming up and he will be off for 5 or 6 months. So, I did not want to continue it. Well, I am starting a new thread with my New Partner and We promise that we will stick with this. My partner is none other than "Lardy". I will do RAW and he will do SmackDown!.

Please give Reviews like you did for us previously. We would really appreciate it and we will give Rep and we will return the reviews too. Thankyou everyone.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,908 Posts
You were steadily improving in your old thread, so hopefully this will carry on in this thread. Possibly the rosters are a little too small, and could do with maybe 3 or 4 more people on each show. US title and IC title on the same show isnt great, as they are the equal of each other really, and it would be better to have 1 of them on each show. But good luck with this

· Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd
1,802 Posts
Good Luck! Hope this is as good as Charasmatic Impact!

· Registered
2,714 Posts
Good luck. When is your first show going to be up?

· Y2J and HBK Mark
1,339 Posts
It'll be better then charasmatic impact . . . .i'll keep an eye on it. . . .i'm sorry to let you down . . .i think that's twice now . . . dam i really suck . . . anyways i'll keep a watchful eye on your thread . . . .the rosters look awesome

· Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
- RAW will probably be up tomorrow. It'll be Summarized RAW but from next week, I promise It will be something good.

- Forever-Delayed, I am editing my first post and changing the US Title to European Title. I think it's okay.

- Tom don't worry dude It's kool and Thanks

· Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
WWE: SmackDown! vs. RAW presents RAW Live
Live From Raleigh, NC
16th January 2006

----

"Across The Nation" hits as RAW's Video hit at Titantron and all fans are shown crazy holding their sign boards. Jerry "The King" Lawler, Joey Styles and The Coach welcomes us to the show.

"I'm Back..." hits as Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring holding Mic in his hand. Eric Bischoff gets in the ring as Crowd gives him some sort of Heat.

Eric Bischoff: Its a new edition of RAW and It's "SmackDown vs. RAW".

Fans cheers.

Eric Bischoff: As you all know WWE have taken a new way to entertain you once again, But this time It won't be the same again. You all know that we ....

"No Chance In Hell" hits as Eric Bischoff is cut down by the Chairman of the Board, Vince McMahon gets into the ring and asks for a Microphone.

Vince McMahon: Well, Eric. I thought, I was going to announce these fans about the new turn of World Wrestling Entertainment. We'll, I have bought TNA and I have hired Talents from all over the World. WWE is not going to be same at all, By God I promise, Its not going to be same. All the Championships have been Vacated because It's a new start. It's a fresh start and as you all know some of the Championships may be decided tonight here at North Carolina.

Fans gives so much loud pops.

Vince McMahon: We have drafted the Womens Title on Smackdown Brand and we have get the European Title back on RAW.

Fans gives cheers.

Vince McMahon: Well, Eric I was wondering were you gonna do for the WWE Title.

Eric smiles as speaks.

Eric Bischoff: Well, Vince...

Vince cuts him again.

Vice McMahon: Don't call me Vince, call me Mr. McMahon.

Eric Bischoff: Sorry, Mr. McMahon. I was going to do Fatal Four Way at Royal Rumble and the Winner will get the WWE Championship.

Crowd cheers as Vince nods then after some time had an evil smirk on his face.

Vince McMahon: That's not going to happen Eric! beacuse I order It.

Crowd gives so much heat on Vince.

Vince McMahon: But, you are going to get much great Wrestling then Fatal Four Way because tonight, It will be Fifteen (15) Man Battle Royal here tonight at North Carolina.

Fans gives loud cheers on Vince.

Vince McMahon: & and the last two men standing in that Battle Royal will face each other for the WWE Title at Royal Rumble.

all the Crowd gives so much Pops as "No Chance In Hell" hits again Vince leaves as Eric thinking something.

-[Commercials]-

"Rob Conway's" music hits as he makes his way to the ring and waits for his Opponent.

"Ain't No Stopping Me" hits as Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring. Shelton gets into the ring. Conway looks scared as match starts.

Royal Rumble Qualification Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob "The Con Man" Conway

Match was going good with Shelton dominating in the match. Shelton Irish Whips Conway at the corner of the ring. Shelton tries to give Running Body Splash but Rob Conway ducks and rolls up Shelton Benjamin with 2 Counts. Conway argue's with the Refere while Shelton starts up and Conway realises him. Conway then gives him Neckbreaker and covers him for 2 counts again. Conway starts arguing with the Referee. Conway turns as Shelton locks him in T-Bone Suplex. Shelton connects with it and covers him.

1, 2, 3.

Winner via Pinfall: Shelton Benjamin

We cut back as we see Christian backstage with Eric Bischoff, Christian stops Eric Bischoff and speaks.

Christian: Hey, Eric. Congrats for beeing General Manager of RAW again.

Eric smirks and shakes his hands with Christian.

Eric Bischoff: Thankyou, I gotta go.

Eric tries to leave but Christain again stops him.

Christian: Well, Eric. I was asking that am I in Rumble and am I in the Battle Royal tonight?. Because, If I am than you are seeing your new WWE Champion and no one can stop me winning the Royal Rumble and Battle Royal.

Eric Bischoff: Christian, Yes you are in Battle Royal but you had to Qualify for the Royal Rumble match.

Christian have weird look in his face.

Eric Bischoff: Yes, because your match is next.

Eric Bischoff leaves as Christian still thinking something.

-[Commercials]-

"If You Close Your Eyes" hits as Christian makes his way to the ring. Christian taunts at Crowd as they give Mix Reactions to Christian. Christian waits in the ring and waits for his Opponent and then it turns out be ...

"Arabian Music" hits as The Returning Muhammad Hassan makes his way to the ring with his General Manager and friend Daivari. Muhammad Hassan gets in the ring and yells at Crowd who gives most of the heat to Hassan. Hassan stares Christian as match starts.

Royal Rumble Qualification Match
Christian vs. Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari

Match was going good with Hassan using cheating tactics and Daivari distracting Referee everytime and Christian dominating Hassan in the match. Christian and Hassan both locks up each other as Hassan then gives an Arm Bar Takedown to Christian who falls at the Matt. Hassan then throws Christian at the Corner of the Ring. Hassan runs towards Christian, who jumps as Hassan hits himself face first to the Ring Turnbuckle. Christian climbs the Turnbuckle and nails Falling Inverted DDT to Hassan. Christian covers Hassan and gets only two counts. Christian makes Hassan stand and nails him The Unprettier. Christian then covers Hassan as Daivari climbs the Apron again and distracts the Referee. Christian then argue's with Referee, who tries to throws Daivari out of the Arena. Referee then tells Daivari to go out of the ring, while in the ring Christian turns his back as Hassan nails him a Low-Blow. Hassan then rolls up Christian while Referee was still outside the ring. Referee then realises it and quickly gets into the ring. Referee starts to count as Hassan puts his Foot on the Ring Ropes, but Ref don't watches it.

1, 2, 3,

Winner via Pinfall: Muhammad Hassan.

We cut backstage as we see Todd Grisham standing alongside with Triple H.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I am standing along with The Game, Triple ...

Triple H cuts him off.

Triple H: You see, Todd. I am an Eleven Time World Heavyweight Champion. They know me better then everyone that I am the Game, I am the Celebral Assasin. I am Triple H. You don't need to tell them because they all know everything of The Game Triple H.

Fans gives some boo's to Triple H.

Triple H: Well, Boo me or Cheer me because Tonight, I am going to that WWE Championship and I will be the Twelve Time WWE Champion, when I will throw other Fourteen Men out of the ring. I have confidence in my self and I am going to do it.

Fans again gives some heat to Triple H.

Triple H: Tonight, It will be me The Game Triple H and the WWE Title.

Triple H says this with his hand moving on and watching on the Top. Triple H leaves as Todd standing their alone.

-[Commercials]-

"Slow Chemical" hits as Kane gets into the ring and waits for his Opponent.

"Love Machine" hits as Viscera gets into the ring taunting Kane.

Royal Rumble Qualification
Kane vs. Viscera

Viscera gets into the ring as Kane knocks him with Big Boot. Kane then grabs him and Irish Whips him to the Corner. Kane then runs towards him and gives him a Clothesline at the Corner of the Ring. Kane climbs the top rope and gives a Flying Clothesline to Viscera. Kane then moves his hands and taunts for The Chokeslam. Kane grabs Viscera in Chokeslam's position. Kane connects with it but he cannot lift up Viscera. Kane tries again and this time he gets successful. Kane gives The Chokeslam to Viscera and covers him.

1, 2, 3

Winner via Pinfall: Kane

Eric Bischoff was shown backstage.

Eric Bischoff: Next Week, It's going to be the determination of the Intercontinental Title. It will be Eight (8) Man Elimination Match as the Last Man Standing and the Winner will be the New Intercontinental Champion.

Bischoff leaves as all fans cheered.

Camera cuts as we see the Fifteen Men Battle Royal Match announced for Tonight, We then see graphic of 15 Man Battle Royal next and then we see Graphic of Eight Man Elimination Match for The Intercontinental Championship, next week!.

-[Commercials]-

Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Christian, Chris Masters, Edge, John Cena, JBL, Muhammad Hassan, Rob Van Dam, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin were all in the ring waiting for other four men.

"Sexy Boy" hits as Shawn Michaels comes down with the most outstanding ovation of the night. Shawn Michaels gets in the ring with Other men.

"Slow Chemical" hits as Kane smiles heavily and then gets into the ring with Other Men.

"Time To Play The Game" hits as Triple H makes his way to the ring. Triple H does his usual entrance and gets in to the ring as they waited for the last men.

"Here's The Big Show" hits as Big Show comes down slowly into the ring. Big Show smiles all way down to the ring. Big Show gets into the ring.

Fifteen Men Battle Royal

All fourteen men went towards Big Show and tries to Eliminate Big Show but Show uses his strength and knocks all of them while Triple H was standing their alone. Big Show watches Triple H and goes towards him. Triple H then runs and escapes some how as Kane comes in face to face with the Big Show. Big Show and Kane exchanged right hands to each other while Triple H nails a Kick to Big Show's left leg. Kane and Triple H both tried to eliminate Big Show but Shelton Benjamin came in and save Big Show. Shelton then gives some right and left hands to Triple H. Shelton Benjamin holds Triple H in TBone Suplex and connects with it while Shawn Michaels comes from nowhere and gives Sweet Chin Music to Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin bounces back as Kane grabs him and throws him out of the ring.

Shelton Benjamin has been Eliminated by Kane.

Kane smirks as out of no where Triple H comes and hooks Kane's legs and throws Kane out of the ring.

Kane has been Eliminated by Triple H.

Triple H laughs heavily on Kane. Triple H turns as he watches Matt Hardy their. Hardy then connects with Twist Of Fate but Triple H counters and nails a Pedigree to Matt Hardy. Triple H then throws Matt Hardy out of the ring.

Matt Hardy has been Eliminated by Triple H.

Triple H turns as he watches Chavo Guerrero their. Chavo connects with Clothesline to Triple H but he ducks and nails a Pedigree to Chavo Guerrero. Triple H then throws Chavo out of the ring.

Chavo Guerrero has been Eliminated by Triple H.

Triple H turns as Shawn Michaels knocks Triple H with Sweet Chin Music. Triple H gets at the apron and tries to fall while Kane gets into the ring and Eliminated Triple H by Big Boot Illegaly.

Triple H has been Eliminated by Inteference from Kane.

-[Commercials]-

Big Show was fighting with JBL while RVD gives a Dropkick to Big Show, Big Show tries to fall and hangs on Apron as JBL nails a Clothesline from Hell to The Big Show as Show falls out of the ring.

The Big Show has been Eliminated by JBL.

JBL almost eliminates himself but any Referee didn't watch him. JBL again gets in the ring and then JBL gives a Clothesline from Hell to RVD who falls out of the ring.

Rob Van Dam has been Eliminated by JBL.

JBL turns as John Cena catches him up in FU and connects with it. John Cena then got caught my The Masterlock by Chris Masters. John Cena then throws himself at the ropes and then Masters and John Cena falls at the Apron while Carlito gives Double Dropkick to John Cena and Chris Masters who got Eliminated from the Battle Royal.

John Cena & Chris Masters has been Eliminated by Carlito.

Carlito turns as Christian gives Carlito own of his own Dropkick as Carlito falls at Apron. HBK realises Carlito on the apron. HBK connects with the Sweet Chin Music but Carlito ducks and he Back Body Drops Shawn Michaels out of the ring.

Shawn Michaels has been Eliminated by Carlito.

Carlito then smirks as out of no where Christian knocks Carlito with another Dropkick as Carlito get Eliminated.

Carlito has been Eliminated by Christian.

Christian turns as Edge knocks Christian with Spear. JBL then tries to throw Muhammad Hassan out of the ring but never got succeed. Edge comes in and nails a Spear to JBL's back while Hassan gets out of the ring.

Muhammad Hassan has been Eliminated by Edge.

Edge, Christian and JBL, All three men get in the each corner and stared each other. JBL runs towards Christian and tries to knock him with Clothesline from Hell but Christian ducks and nails a Drop Toe Hold to JBL who falls at the Ring Ropes. Christian then goes to Edge. Christian knocks Edge with Inverted DDT. Christian then tries to throw Edge out of the ring, as Edge falls at the Apron. Christian thinks that he has eliminated Edge but he climbs the Turnbuckle and conncets with Missile Dropkick untill JBL came in and shaked the ring ropes. Edge tries to fall as JBL starts shaking the ropes heavily. Edge tries to get in the momentum but Christian also comes in and then they both shaked the ring ropes while Edge falls out of the ring, All the fans laughed on this Situation.

Edge has been Eliminated by JBL and Christian.

Winners Of The Battle Royal & Will Face Each Other @ RR For The WWE Title: JBL and Christian.

JBL and Christian stares at each other as The RAW ends up.

Everyone, please give it Review. I completed this in One Day, I was so busy because of my Studies so, I tried to my best to do this RAW. I know, I haven't added couple of more Promos. But, well here's it. Please give Review, I'll return it with Review to your Show and I'll rep you, Thankyou.

· Banned
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WWE: Royal Rumble

Thirty Men Royal Rumble

RAW
- Kane
- Shelton Benjamin
- Muhammad Hassan

12 Spots Remaining On RAW Side.

SmackDown!

15 Spots Remaining On SmackDown! Side.

WWE Vacant Championship
John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs. Christian

More Matches Will Be Announced In Upcoming Weeks Of RAW & SmackDown!.

· Registered
1,908 Posts
Nice introductory opening promo, which was not too bad. Battle royal tonight will be a nice way to start the thread off

Good win for Shelton over Conway, and nice to see him in the rumble

Christian/Bischoff meeting didn’t seem to go anywhere, but Christian having to qualify is okay by me

Great to see Hassan back, and a big win over Christian to get him into the rumble. I guess Christian will get into it another way, as I’m sure he wont be left out of the match

I’m sure HHH has only held the title 10 times. Anyway, okay promo which could have been a bit longer, but I see him having a good run tonight

Kane over Viscera was obvious, and he will do nicely in the rumble. Would like to see Viscera in the match as well, as having a 400+ pound guy works well, and puts whoever eliminates him over well. Plus, all rumbles normally have a huge guy in the match

8 man match next week will be a good main event

Looks like a HHH/Kane feud is coming from the battle royal, which could work. JBL and Christian are the final 2 are will fight for the title. Nice booking here, as a feud between these two could contain some great mic work. Plus one of them will get the title, which I like to see. Edge gets screwed again, and I’m sure he will be complaining next week

· Y2J and HBK Mark
1,339 Posts
i like the idea of the 8 man match

Christian v JBL should be good . . .i hope Christian wins

Triple H has only won the title 10 times. . . . but awesome promo

i liked the idea of the rumble

anyways i loved it so i'm gonna give ya 10/10

rep is added

· Registered
2,714 Posts
Good opening and great idea for the main event.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob "The Con Man" Conway-A good match with Rob Conway arguing with the referee entel Benjamin picked up the victory.

A promo with Christian and Eric Bishoff which will probably result into either Christian winning over his oppenent or doing a good job in the Battle Royal.

Christian vs. Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari-Good match with Hassan cheating to beat Christian so that he can enter the RR.

Good promo with Triple H talking about winning tonight's Battle Royal.

Kane vs. Viscera-Kane just destroys Viscera to pick up the win.

Great to see a 8-man match next week for INC.

Fifteen Men Battle Royal-Very good match. A very good victory for JBL and Christian who I think will put on a great match at Royal Rumble.

Overall-8/10. Good show.

Can't wait for the next show.

Could you review RAW?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.