Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Dark Match:

* Leo Kruger defeated Johnny Curtis.

SmackDown:

* SmackDown opened with Booker T interviewing World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry. Henry says he's going to end Randy Orton's career at Hell in a Cell.

* Mark Henry dominated The Great Khali and won with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry attacked Khali with a chair after the match.

* Jack Swagger defeated Evan Bourne. Vickie Guerrero interfered and pushes Bourne off the top rope.

* Sin Cara beat Heath Slater. After the match, the other Sin Cara appeared on the big screen and cut a promo in Spanish. He took off his normal mask to reveal a new black mask and outfit. Apparently Cara vs. Cara is back on for Hell in a Cell.

* John Laurinaitis is backstage with the Superstars from Monday who are going to sue Triple H. They will take the next action on this coming Monday's RAW.

* Kelly Kelly beat Natalya. After the match, Beth Phoenix attacked her and talked about how she will be the Divas Champion while Natalya applied the Sharpshooter.

* Cody Rhodes came out and talked about Randy Orton and wants action taken for the beating last week.

* Cody Rhodes beat Sheamus to retain the Intercontinental Title when Christian interfered, attacking Sheamus.

* Zack Ryder beat JTG.

* Backstage segment with John Laurinaitis and Triple H. Triple H is pissed about Laurinaitis helping the disgruntled Superstars. Things are going to get very interesting on RAW. Laurinaitis plays innocent.

* Matt Striker interviews Randy Orton.

* Randy Orton and Christian went to a double count out in the main event. After the match, Cody Rhodes came down to make the save for Christian and beat down Orton. Sheamus came down next and chased Christian to the back. Next came Mark Henry, who hit the World's Strongest Slam on Orton. Henry went to hit Orton with a chair but got a RKO instead to end the show.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
be patient.. get off the forums and go do your homework...

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Will be interesting to see what happens. RATINGS is in the house and Orton wasn't anywhere to be seen on RAW. Plus the stuff with Christian and Rhodes and their new alliance with Ziggler and Otunga is something I'm very curious about and I'm wondering whether it'll get addressed on Smackdown.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Will be interesting to see what happens. RATINGS is in the house and Orton wasn't anywhere to be seen on RAW. Plus the stuff with Christian and Rhodes and their new alliance with Ziggler and Otunga is something I'm very curious about and I'm wondering whether it'll get addressed on Smackdown.
Otunga should be there tonight if they want to continue storylines. So should Ziggler.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well sorry if u guys think this is a troll thread, but usually the spoilers of the show are out around this time.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
*Daniel Bryan loses*
*The two Sin Caras face off*
*Cody Rhodes cuts a promo*
*Sheamus defeats some jobber*
*Mark Henry beats down Orton to end the show*

There you go.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Well sorry if u guys think this is a troll thread, but usually the spoilers of the show are out around this time.
No they aren't :lmao stop trolling now. They're usually out IN FULL around 4-5 AM GMT (That's UK/Ireland/Lisbon time my friend).

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Smackdown's attendance is again noteworthy. I don't know if free tickets via twitter is hilarious or just pathetic. Maybe both.

FREE TIX: First person to make it to Hotshots S. County and ask for Sammie behind the bar gets a pair of tix to tonights WWE Smackdown. Go!

1 hour ago

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/InsideSTL

1 - 20 of 266 Posts